Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

A Wrestling fan!

Yes a wrestling fan of sorts. Been watching since I was about 5, nearly 30 years with the exception of a couple years I took off here and there.

And last month I had my first event, I've started a small all women's promotion. www.facebook.com/IWIWrestling

there is a website but it's very rough at the moment. Big plans, little money.... interesting dilemma leads to creative thinking.

Will be available soon I hope.

I just don't want anyone drooling over my picture.

JessicaAlbert13 IRL?

Hey a fellow Parrot Head :thumbsup:

What's Parrot Head mean?

Hmmm.

I'm 6'3.

Recently lost 61 lbs [(down to 224) unplanned loss Drs. find nothing wrong]

Born 8-7-1974.

Bald by choice

I keep a goatee all the time

Wear glasses (legally blind without them)

What's Parrot Head mean?

It is the name they give to fans of Jimmy Buffett

From Wikipedia:

Origin of the Term Parrot Head

The term "Parrot Head" began at a Jimmy Buffett concert at the Timberwolf Amphitheater in Cincinnati, OH[1]. Buffett has said numerous times that he attributes much of his fame to this area. At the show, Jimmy commented about everyone wearing Hawaiian shirts and parrot hats and how they kept coming back to see his shows, just like Deadheads. Timothy B. Schmit, then a member of the Coral Reefer Band, coined the term "Parrot Head" to describe each of those fans. Though no longer with the band, Schmit would go on to reveal leaving the Reefer Band was among his greater mistakes, and hopes his legions of fans can someday forgive him.

birthdate: July 28 1983

height: 6'6

weight: 185

ethnicity: white mutt

hair color/style: short dark brown

eye color: brown

shoe size: 12

Exploring the Continental Divide.

24089_100835229953750_1460745_n.jpg

Something more recent.

488232_414188778618392_941955413_n.jpg

Why is no one drooling over me?!

Sorry Jess, are you of legal age? Local to my area? Single? Then we can get to talking and if you play your cards right, drooling ;)

What's Parrot Head mean?

It is the name they give to fans of Jimmy Buffett

From Wikipedia:

Origin of the Term Parrot Head

The term "Parrot Head" began at a Jimmy Buffett concert at the Timberwolf Amphitheater in Cincinnati, OH[1]. Buffett has said numerous times that he attributes much of his fame to this area. At the show, Jimmy commented about everyone wearing Hawaiian shirts and parrot hats and how they kept coming back to see his shows, just like Deadheads. Timothy B. Schmit, then a member of the Coral Reefer Band, coined the term "Parrot Head" to describe each of those fans. Though no longer with the band, Schmit would go on to reveal leaving the Reefer Band was among his greater mistakes, and hopes his legions of fans can someday forgive him.

Ah, okay. :wd_coolslime:

Because you freaking look like my crazy ex, that's why.

• Upvote 1

Residence: Iwate, Japan (currently on vacation in the US, going back to Japan next week.)

Height: 6' 3" / 191 cm

Weight: 160 / 72 kg

Ethnicity: White American of English/Scottish descent

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Green

Hand: Left

What I do: I'm a writer and guitarist. I work as a teacher in northern Japan. DQ is the only game I ever play anymore. I also like fashion (especially Japanese denim, leather, and repro styles), reading books, and walking.

406258_248218481965716_14000306_n.jpg

386893_247065318747699_4964473_n.jpg

Sorry Jess, are you of legal age? Local to my area? Single? Then we can get to talking and if you play your cards right, drooling ;)

^ This, plus more "Puff-Puff" impressions may help.

Because you freaking look like my crazy ex, that's why.

Born May 1, 1992. So yes, I am in season. :overjoyed2: And welcome the drooling.

My home is Dallas, Texas. I go to San Jose, California, about once a year and spend time there. Mostly I live in Dallas or the middle of the Texan Hill Country. Random nameless country towns, ya know, off the map places. Got family and friends all across the state. I sometimes hole up in random Gamestops when they allow me inside. If you're ever in Dallas shoot me an email, fellows. :blush2:

AS FOR YOU MISTER DEMOCROBOT I AM NOT CRAZY! :possessed: All my ex-boyfriends were useless Final Fantasy nerds and chester-molesters! I've never dated a fellow DQ fan. I would treat a fellow DQ fan like a prince!

And the last I saw of my former boyfriend Justin his hand was hanging out of the trunk of my car!

AS FOR YOU MISTER DEMOCROBOT I AM NOT CRAZY! :possessed: All my ex-boyfriends were useless Final Fantasy nerds and chester-molesters! I've never dated a fellow DQ fan. I would treat a fellow DQ fan like a prince!

And the last I saw of my former boyfriend Justin his hand was hanging out of the trunk of my car!

And they call me crazy. You're the one with the body in the trunk of your car.I at least naw on the bodies.

Edited by Democrobot

Born May 1, 1992. So yes, I am in season. :overjoyed2: And welcome the drooling.

My home is Dallas, Texas. I go to San Jose, California, about once a year and spend time there. Mostly I live in Dallas or the middle of the Texan Hill Country. Random nameless country towns, ya know, off the map places. Got family and friends all across the state. I sometimes hole up in random Gamestops when they allow me inside. If you're ever in Dallas shoot me an email, fellows. :blush2:

You also lack puff-puff vids. =P

I would treat a fellow DQ fan like a prince!

Move to CO, drool over me, and we'll talk sugar ;)

You guys want MORE puff-puff videos? Jeez, why didn't ya'll just say so. I'm more than happy to oblige :overjoyed2:

Just gotta look through my closet for something to wear.... and plan a little script.... and make sure the twins are perky and ready. (I am so gonna get my post blocked for saying that aren't I?)

My drooling days and wandering eyes are long past after 11 years of marriage. :thumbsup:

• Upvote 2

You guys want MORE puff-puff videos? Jeez, why didn't ya'll just say so. I'm more than happy to oblige :overjoyed2:

Nope...just me.

How many members are single I wonder? And how many are married?

May 1, 1992. Congradulations Jess you have made me officially feel OLD.

I graduated High School on May 22, 1992.

Thank you oh so much

I'm single, never been married.

Single dad

I'm single, never been married.

What, are we going to turn this thread in to Match.com now?

May 1, 1992. Congradulations Jess you have made me officially feel OLD.

I graduated High School on May 22, 1992.

Thank you oh so much

I have you beat by a year :)