Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

DSCF1197.jpg

So I finally decided to join Photobucket now that you can use your Facebook login to join. Also, if anyone so desires, add me on Facebook. timothyjmcneeley@yahoo.com

DSCF1197.jpg

So I finally decided to join Photobucket now that you can use your Facebook login to join. Also, if anyone so desires, add me on Facebook. timothyjmcneeley@yahoo.com

u remind me of someone who i used to talk to on another forum (he was a rapper and his name was also timothy, he used the screenname T-Mo)

is that u by any chance? did u used to go to streets of rap or chamillination?

No BJ...I'm whiter than snow! I've had people tell me that I look like Bubba Sparxxs and I think they were talking about Bubba-Gump Shrimp!!! I had no idea who he was...I listen to very little rap, and sure as hell don't perform it!

No BJ...I'm whiter than snow! I've had people tell me that I look like Bubba Sparxxs and I think they were talking about Bubba-Gump Shrimp!!! I had no idea who he was...I listen to very little rap, and sure as hell don't perform it!

lol. so was T-Mo. i had to ask tho

yea i can see a lil resemblance between u and bubba sparxxx (hes a rapper from i think either georgia or alabama.

ppl tell me (when i have my hair braided) i look like Bizzy Bone (from Bone Thugs N Harmony, although i dont sound like a damn mouse like he does lol) and when i have my hair out, i look like carlito the wrestler (one of these days if someone asks me if im carlito, i should just say yes, thats me :P)

ppl tell me (when i have my hair braided) i look like Bizzy Bone (from Bone Thugs N Harmony, although i dont sound like a damn mouse like he does lol) and when i have my hair out, i look like carlito the wrestler (one of these days if someone asks me if im carlito, i should just say yes, thats me :P)

Now, that's cool. :) Thug Love and Paper, Paper! My faves by Bone Thugs N Harmony. I missed watching them when they came here to perform recently. :|

Now, that's cool. :) Thug Love and Paper, Paper! My faves by Bone Thugs N Harmony. I missed watching them when they came here to perform recently. :|

i like the old school albums, and my fav songs are notorious thugs (with biggie), ecstasy, summer love, etc. all of them as an individual tho are really good, especially krayzie

i'm above 13+. can i still show my picture?

Of course you can. :)

well, i want to, but i was somehow paranoid and i was worried if someone wants to mess me as they know who i am like in real life. (you know right some cases happened in facebook.) and i was considered as one of the most youngest member here. because i was 14.

Man. I love how open and honest this forum is! Good people.

My name is Larry.

I have a wonderful wife, Jessica.

I'm a Software Engineer in Michigan.

I'm folically-impaired (bald), but I embrace it.

I obviously enjoy video games (primarily RPGs - Dragon Quest is easily my favorite series).

I'm also a huge fan of the Detroit Tigers (and baseball in general).

And TV (Big Bang Theory, Community, How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Recreation, so forth).

I LOOOOOOVE Disney.

And friends.

I'm agnostic.

I like rock and/or roll music.

I like to collect the bejesus out of things (baseball cards, video games, Dragon Quest and video game collectibles, Disney stuff, action figures, DVDs).

I'm trying to learn Japanese. Slowly. :)

We got to meet Yuji Horii! Here I am with him!

5465108214_04b9399a4a.jpg

I'm the one on the left. :|

Edited by PlayableMoogle

My name is Larry.

I obviously enjoy video games (primarily RPGs - Dragon Quest is easily my favorite series).

And TV (Big Bang Theory, Community, How I Met Your Mother, Parks & Recreation, so forth).

I LOOOOOOVE Disney.

And friends.

I'm agnostic.

I like to collect the bejesus out of things (baseball cards, video games, Dragon Quest and video game collectibles, Disney stuff, action figures, DVDs).

good man. im also tryna learn japanese slowly lol

My name is Larry.

I LOOOOOOVE Disney.

And friends.

I'm agnostic.

I think your baldness suits you well, haha.

Big bang theory rocks, btw!

Wow, I'm kinda surprised this topic hasn't come up years ago.

Anyhoo

Birthdate - Sept 24, 1982 (age 28 currently)

Birth Place - Minnesota, USA

Height - 6'3"

Weight 195lbs

Eyes - Blue

Hair - blond naturally, but I like to mix it up a lot

Some of you that have been around a long time have seen a pic or two of me up on here, but here's one just for the topic. It's a couple years old, but oh well.

apr12009jacket.JPG

Wow, I'm kinda surprised this topic hasn't come up years ago.

Anyhoo

Birthdate - Sept 24, 1982 (age 28 currently)

Birth Place - Minnesota, USA

Height - 6'3"

Weight 195lbs

Eyes - Blue

Hair - blond naturally, but I like to mix it up a lot

Some of you that have been around a long time have seen a pic or two of me up on here, but here's one just for the topic. It's a couple years old, but oh well.

apr12009jacket.JPG

WHOA! Your hair! I had a guy in DQ IX that had hair like it. Except it was silver.

And seriously, I'm jealous. If I could grow hair, I don't know that that's what I'd do with it, but it is pretty sweet.

Edited by PlayableMoogle

Name: Yer mum.

Nicknames: Mousie, Mouse.

Birthplace: Ohio

Residence: Florida.

Ethnicity: Anglo-American.

Accent: Midwest United States-British mash up.

Known Languages: English (Often known to use more British terms and wind up confusing people) and Spanish.

Self-educating languages: Danish, Icelandic.

Known conditions: Hypoglycemia, majority deafness in one ear, astigmatism, arthritis ...

Hobbies: Photoshop, photography, making icons, playing video games, etc.

Known addictions: Jaffa Cakes, crab legs.

Random facts: Left-handed, obsessed with white mice, rabid collector, attempted vegetarianism and thinking of trying again.

tumblr_laxqhjlQKW1qcshr1o1_500.jpg

Excuse the weirdness, I hardly ever do clear, proper shots.

Known Languages: English (Often known to use more British terms and wind up confusing people) and Spanish.

Known conditions: Hypoglycemia, majority deafness in one ear, astigmatism, arthritis ...

Random facts: Left-handed, obsessed with white mice, rabid collector, attempted vegetarianism and thinking of trying again.

Far be it for me to push my beliefs on anyone :), but vegetarianism? Noooo! Animals are delicious!

Edited by PlayableMoogle

2852662944_29e5398a30.jpg

It's the toucan that gets me.

Edited by Dwaine

Far be it for me to push my beliefs on anyone :), but vegetarianism? Noooo! Animals are delicious!

Yeah I agree, actually. I didn't do it for the animals. I mean, plants are living things too and we eat those.

I doubt I can even do it again ... crab legs are too hard to give up.

srry it took so long peoples but here it is

http://tinypic.com/r/wr19j4/5

6' 3 1/2 tall

220 lbs

It seems we're practically the same height (although you're built and I'm fat, LOL). Is that a tattoo on your chest? What's it of?

You'll never know anything usefull about me! Hahahahahahaha!

I'll just say:

My hair is light brown.

Also...

PEOPLE CALL ME CRAZY.

EXPEPT GIRLS.

Enough?

It seems we're practically the same height (although you're built and I'm fat, LOL). Is that a tattoo on your chest? What's it of?

hahaha yea took a while to maintain my physique. and thats my main tat that isnt done yet. its a dragon. covers my chest and some of my stomach. didnt ruin the 6 pack tho :D. i used to have an 8 pack but itll take a lil more bike riding to get to that point.

I checked again. I think 5 cm. are still 5 cm. You would not have to look that far down to see me, though.

heh like ryu and akuma hahahahaaha

every place has it, wish to know about me? very well, though i had figure that was the reason for profiles.

anyways....here goes.

8/10/1983

White

Average Height

Slim/Slender Build

Black hair, i've been told my hair's very silken and could double as a paintbrush

Religion:Witchcraft

Political view: Liberal

Hobbies: writing, reading, video games, anime...basically covers it.

i suppose i'll list a few bits of trivia on me.

sometimes i've conversed with spirits, i'm also quite intelligent. i was told my IQ was 175 as a child, though that could merely be an opinion i look at data and facts to determine the answer myself. i tend to over analyze things sometimes, i also have a bad memory so i tend to ask things repeatedly much to the chagrin of others. though i always apologize. as for a picture, no can do. all of my pics were taken a few years ago, but not with my permission. want to know what i mean, correct? simple. i hate having my picture took, because i hate myself. why would i want to be reminded of not looking how i feel? yet my father insists on it, long story short..no picture.

Personality: in real life, very shy. online, i'm the opposite. simply put, it's a lot easier to be myself when the spotlight's not on me.

Humor: slighly saracastic, my brother tells me it's a little dark humor mixed with smart-ass.

and no i didn't forget to list my gender, just that it's difficult to explain.

Gender: depends who you ask. my father and most of my family say male, me and my friends and other few say female. scientifically speaking it's male, though mentally speaking it's female. in other words i'm transgender.

Sexuality: Asexual.

now, on to more info i suppose. other things about me are, i have a history with depression...and there have been times when i felt like dying i admit. but thanks to an ex of mine i'm still alive. for those interested i have dated both male and female before, though i've never kissed anyone or anything like that. my clothing selection? i wear all black, no i'm not emo. oddly, my brother does act emo often. if you must label me i suppose i'd fit under goth, because i have a natural affinity for dark things. another random fact: if i see blood of any kind i usually get sick. i have a few disorders, though i'm no scientist so i'll simply list what i go through.

i have the odd moment where i'll be happy, and then shortly after feel the opposite.

i get distracted easily, which's why i can't drive.

slight anxiety, worry about almost anything easily.

think that covers me in a nutshell, i leave anything out?

← picture

English name: Mark

Korean name: 진건 (Jingeon)

Birthday: July 1st

Height 178cm (181cm with shoes)

Weight: 72kg

Blood Type: B

Nationality: Canadian

Background: 1/2 English 1/2 Korean

Languages: English (fluent), Japanese (moderate), Korean (moderate)

About Me: I smoke around 2 cigarettes (not packs) a day, I am overly concerned with my appearance before leaving the house and overly conceited in general, I am a fashionista, 90% of my friends are girls, all my female friends say I'm a sweet talker and that's why they love me ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹, I am a huge KARA fan (Korean idol band), I know absolutely nothing about English music, I have only one native Canadian friend, I can read and write hiragana, katakana, and hangeul...but I hate kanji/hanja/Chinese characters

My Korean is better than my Japanese. I've learned both from dating girls and just having many friends of that nationality...you'll pick up on it eventually and it's a lot more fun that way.

Edited by 진건0701