Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

Ok I know den members are just dying to know how i look like so i decided to make their wish come true and to not post my pic.

Some info is here anyway:

Dob: 22.09.1988

Skin:white

Hair color/style: dark brown straight short

Eyes:Brown

Height:180cm

Weight:80kg

Shoe size:44(eu)

Did i forget something?. Ah yes.

Sex. orientation:str8

Edited by CoCyTuS

You're a cutie.

Thanks!  I'm a master at manipulating angles and lighting to make it appear that way :P

• Upvote 1

Since people are posting here again, might as well. What the hell.

Birthdate:16-08-1995

Skin color: milk

Land of birth: Netherlands. Both of my parents are also dutch.

Hair: straight, shoulder length, dark brown. my pride.

Eyes: Brown.

Height: 186cm, which would be 6.1 feet I believe?

Weight: between 70 and 80kg. Haven't looked in a while, but it has jumped between the 2 for the past 3 years. I have been overweight, I have been underweight and now it is just fine, And I intend to keep it that way.

Shoe size: 46/47(eu)

I'll give a brief description. No photos. I'd have to kill ya if you found out who I was.  :P

D.O.B: 07/24/1999

Height: 5'6

Weight: 108 lbs 

Hair: 4B. Tightly coiled and thick in volume. Dark Brown. I consider my hair a blessing and a curse because if I flat iron it, I look like Gon from HxH haha.

Eye color: Dark Brown

Shoe Size: 9

Ethnicity/Nationality: Jamaican/White

Orientation: Bisexual. I'm weak for cute girls.

I'm a senior in high school currently trying to apply for colleges. I also make a lot of dumb tweets and draw sometimes but I'm not too exciting. 

Hair: 4B. Tightly coiled and thick in volume. Dark Brown. I consider my hair a blessing and a curse because if I flat iron it, I look like Gon from HxH haha.

love those curly hair problems :P  that's why i keep mine short lol

same if we're being honest...like i said i was gay in my post but girls are cute, too  :heartslime:

Edited by cannockprincex

Hair: 4B. Tightly coiled and thick in volume. Dark Brown. I consider my hair a blessing and a curse because if I flat iron it, I look like Gon from HxH haha.

love those curly hair problems :P that's why i keep mine short lol

same if we're being honest...like i said i was gay in my post but girls are cute, too :heartslime:

You two are made for each other! 😉

Like a fusion between a 30 year old man and a skinny emo kid I've been told

14079653_1229722680422443_76304923347300

Edited by Meinolf
  • Upvote 1

None may know of my true face until the appointed time.

Artists Rendition:

http://i.imgur.com/kguDCvw.png

B-Day:March 3, 1997

Hair: Black, I like to comb it back and use gel because I one day I thought it would look cool and if I go back on that now after all these years then everyone around me is gonna start talking about it and be like "thank god you finally changed your hair it looked awful the way you used to do it" and then lose one of the last pieces of self esteem I have...

Weight:about 150 I think

Orientation:Heterosexual

Ethnicity:Cuban

Eyes:Brown

Mental Illnesses: ADHD

Location:Pennsylvania which is weird because hardly any of family lives here.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

None may know of my true face until the appointed time.

Artists Rendition:http://i.imgur.com/kguDCvw.png

D-Dad?

*This is bad. But well, it was always going to happen...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/30/6b/8d/306b8d980437fa84263543e893d9527e.jpg

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians
  • Upvote 2

I guess I'll go next. Seems like an interesting thread.

DOB: 2/14/1979

Nationality: Irish/Italian American

Hair: Dark Brown and thinning

Eyes: Blue

Complexion:  Fair. I burn like roast beef in the sun.  It's my Irish side.

Height 5'8"

Weight, 208. I've got a bit of paunch.

Orientation: Bisexual Male.  I saw another poster put theirs, so why not me? Doesnt hurt to know you've got some diversity in this crowd.

Marital Status: Same sex marriage  So all y'all are safe ;)

Distinguising characteristics: Not many, though my belly has a fair bit of hypertrophy from insulin injections.

Religious affiliation:  Agnostic Deist.  If there IS a god, I believe they've got their hands far too full of the bigger picture of keeping the universe spinning for "divine intervention".  Like the rabbits in Watership Down:  "Lord Frith, you have provided well for us, and it is wrong to ask any more."

• Upvote 1

I guess I'll go next. Seems like an interesting thread.

DOB: 2/14/1979

Nationality: Irish/Italian American

Hair: Dark Brown and thinning

Eyes: Blue

Complexion:  Fair. I burn like roast beef in the sun.  It's my Irish side.

Height 5'8"

Weight, 208. I've got a bit of paunch.

Orientation: Bisexual Male I saw another poster put theirs, so why not me? Doesnt hurt to know you've got some diversity in this crowd.

Marital Status: Same sex marriage  So all y'all are safe ;)

Distinguising characteristics: Not many, though my belly has a fair bit of hypertrophy from insulin injections.

Religious affiliation:  Agnostic Deist.  If there IS a god, I believe they've got their hands far too full of the bigger picture of keeping the universe spinning for "divine intervention".  Like the rabbits in Watership Down:  "Lord Frith, you have provided well for us, and it is wrong to ask any more."

My God, he's also Irish, that means...he has no soul, and is a day walker!

He's also italian...it's not to late to stop the invasion of the italian american vampyrs!!!!

Quick, get a silver lined lead box and stuff him in it, before it's too late...See, he's gained weight!  The strigoi is already feeding upon us!  Damnation will come upon us all!

Edited by ignasia7

the evil consumes all.  damn the living.  The children of the night, what beautiful music they make!

lol

My apologies Dog of Zahan.  Joking though it was, I shouldn't have made any commentary as such.

I've had a long night, and lost a very old friend over politics.  A guy I had helped or tried to, again and again.  I thought maybe the nature of friendship, and being there for him...things would turn out differently.  Though I can see his reasoning.  Most of what I say tends to be fringe, or classified as insane to some degree, or conspiracy.

Sometimes I wonder if that's one reason I barely speak to anyone these days.  I'm also a bit hard headed, and my approach to humour can be a bit...off-putting.  So my apologies if I took things too far.

I know I'm very difficult to have any debate, argument, or often even crack a joke with.  It's funny, I used to be the guy that would crack the jokes, or the guy who would aim for humour.

I mean $#!&, I was basically there for this kid for nearly 10 years, practically wiping his ass after every f'up in life he had.  Always his big brother without actually being a brother.  Now I'm considered the unruly adult and he has to move on.  First time for everything I guess.

Then again, I suppose I need to work on my friendship skills.  I seem to lack in that regard.

Edited by ignasia7

OMG POLITICS why?! There are so many conspiracy theories that you think they want us to believe them and when you do believe, you think that this is one big conspiracy they made you believe. Like a magic circle. Again so much truth in so much lies.

I'm not saying im not a fan of conspiracy theories it's just we shouldn't believe everything we read.

Edited by CoCyTuS

My apologies Dog of Zahan.  Joking though it was, I shouldn't have made any commentary as such.

I've had a long night, and lost a very old friend over politics.  A guy I had helped or tried to, again and again.  I thought maybe the nature of friendship, and being there for him...things would turn out differently.  Though I can see his reasoning.  Most of what I say tends to be fringe, or classified as insane to some degree, or conspiracy.

Sometimes I wonder if that's one reason I barely speak to anyone these days.  I'm also a bit hard headed, and my approach to humour can be a bit...off-putting.  So my apologies if I took things too far.

I know I'm very difficult to have any debate, argument, or often even crack a joke with.  It's funny, I used to be the guy that would crack the jokes, or the guy who would aim for humour.

I mean $#!&, I was basically there for this kid for nearly 10 years, practically wiping his ass after every f'up in life he had.  Always his big brother without actually being a brother.  Now I'm considered the unruly adult and he has to move on.  First time for everything I guess.

Then again, I suppose I need to work on my friendship skills.  I seem to lack in that regard.

ignasia, you can relax. I recognized it as a joke, and I attempted to joke back.  the lol at the end was my indicator of this.  I understood it was meant in fun, and I'm sorry I was unclear as to me being amused by it.

We cool, Iggy. :D

I realize my response is very confusing.  It's hard to explain.  Suffice to say I grew up in an environment where I was always told I was at fault, or wrong, or did something I knew I never did.  If my sister did something, I was blamed and punished for it either alongside her, or the only one.  This started from my father's side, as a form of sadistic pleasure because he enjoys to torture people.  To give you an idea of the type of man he is, when he broke out in Herpes of the mouth, he would intentionally try to kiss both my sister and I in the hopes of giving it to us, because it would hurt my mother and pass on his legacy, and probably because he could.

My mum's side, because she could never handle the two of us, due to the overwhelming amount of physical and mental torture she suffered under my father.  So in her mind, I'm the elder, and thus I put my sweet and innocent sister up to something, or I was equally responsible, or the most responsible because I should know better, again, being the elder.

When my parents divorced, after years of begging my mother to leave my father, my father convinced the court that my mother was causing undue stress and torture, and that I should see a shrink.  This after a social worker was called in to investigate me collapsing in school and to see if it was drugs or something else, and I told her a bit about things my father did.  I couldn't find a shrink so the court appointed one, and put the approval at my father's feet.  Why did he have such sway?  He has connections.  For instance, he offered me a free ride to Princeton if I would continue to visit him, and easy admissions.  I declined, I want nothing to do with him.

The shrink I had he not only picked, but was allowed private conferences with that my mother was not.  Several, and by the time I met him, he had me pinned down as a sociopath and a nightmare for my poor father who works so hard to try to establish a relationship.  I was told endlessly that every scenario in which I claimed someone did me wrong, I caused, that I was a liar, and was only ever a liar, and until I faced that reality that I had no friends because of this fact.  Apparently he was convinced I actually had no friends.  So for 1 year straight, under court edict, I had to hear all about how I need to change because I always hurt people then turn it around and blame them for my wrongdoings...project, mirror them, so to speak.  He assumed anything I told was me actively telling him the opposite.

I've had a lot of great moments in my life as well.  More than the bad, and perhaps because of that fact, I have been able to mostly recovery, and function normally.  However, there are moments where demons/shadows of my past surface, and I break down into old habits.

Those habits were to blame myself for anything and everything.  Feel I am an absolute monster, that I destroy everyone's life, or do harm to others constantly, that I am a sadistic $#!&$#! and won't come to realize it.  I used to spend hours sometimes frozen in place, going over even the most simple exchange, and if I felt it didn't go well, I would torment myself about how I must have done this or that to the other person, and I deserved to die.

To give you an example of how I lived in my darker side, I was suicidal from the age of 7.  I used to try to drown myself, hit myself in the head, choke myself until I passed out, etc.  I almost tried cutting, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. I would have visions of my mum, who, despite her shortcomings, was a very giving and loving person.  Just distraught and overburdened with the $#!& she had to deal with daily.  If I had it bad growing up, his sadism was almost entirely directed at her.  Maybe 10~20% directed at me.  My sister?  Ignored or made fun of constantly (he'd call her stupid and fat constantly), he never cared about her, not until the divorce, and I left, leaving the vacuum of my presence in his life.  So he used her to get back at me.  That took awhile to re-establish a relationship with her where she "somewhat" trusts me, but somehow seems to trust him more, despite admitting she knows he's a pathological liar.

Anyway, so in the act of my friend simply leaving over an argument about politics, a friend who I was literally there for virtually everything in his life.  Parent issues, girlfriend issues, work issues, fear about getting a job, friend issues with other friends.  I was his surrogate big brother...hell I tried even helping him form his own company once, website, books, other projects that he lost interest in quickly.  I didn't care, he was like a little brother to me.  Then I dropped off the planet a few years ago, and since then we barely speak.  I think for me it was more or less a last straw.  You see, he's the type of person who if I give advice, he does the opposite.  Bad results.  So next time around, or a few times around later, same pattern, I get him to push his thinking in that direction, but somehow he still takes the opposite path that he had committed himself towards, and gets another bucket of water from life.  It's sad because he's brilliant.  I would say well above a 130 IQ.  It's not like I wanted to completely distance myself from him.  I just got tired of cleaning up the same messes in terms of being his emotional support, and the guide who is never heeded.  It gets old, fast.  I still love him like a brother.  Always will.  It's hard not to, he's a very likeable guy.

So essentially after losing a friend that I've known for years and years, it brought up some of those old feelings, and go into my old psychopathy of deleting myself, blaming myself and thinking I've done something wrong even when I haven't.  Even if I percieve something is wrong, when there is no indicator.

I just...I am sorry for that.  It used to last months, and so much as stepping on a bug would trigger it at one point.  Now, if it ever does appear, and that's exceedingly rare, as it has to be something serious like this to bring it up, it lasts a little under an hour to a few hours, depending on how emotionally invested I am in whatever triggered that episode.

I do apologize for that lapse, and the confusion.  I hope the above gives you some level of understanding.

Haha! I hate it when people put handsome people pics on their facebook profile.

Iggy needs a hug. I'd say we give Iggy a big ole virtual hug. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Birthday: June 2, 1979 (gemini)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 150lbs

Ethnicity: caucasian (English/Scottish descent)

Hair: very short, light brown

Non-traditional marriage, two daughters, gym rat (weights and running), internet sysadmin, lives in the pacific northwest but grew up in SF and near Sacramento, reads/speaks some Japanese, huge DQ fan and game collector. cff9d7017d8c5eab115f959c31477f2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Right now, I look like this:

https://www.instagram.com/icecypher/p/Bp-sFFZAv8A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1siitbh511sw9

Me on Instagram.

Mexican.

Edited by Cesar Hernandez-Meraz