Just curious...........what do yall look like?

It's kind of funny how popular this topic became once again.

Maybe our next contest should be a style contest ala Dragon Quest VI.

Michi would win.
...$#!&

We'll have to have a male and female competition. Don't really know how many female posters there are nowadays though...

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing I take seriously on the internet is everything.

Was I ready for Halloween?   I was born ready.      

Iggy's hairy chest. That's it. That's what I'm taking away from this whole topic.

Posted Images

It's kind of funny how popular this topic became once again.

Maybe our next contest should be a style contest ala Dragon Quest VI.

Michi would win.

All the girls would win first places. We're a site of a lot of guys and a few girls.

• Upvote 1

It looks good, ad at least they're clean lines.  Barely noticeable, but how long have you spent trying to grow a mustache and beard?.  I can't even do that.  Sadly I erased my last facial hair photos.  I think I'll let this current batch grow in a bit, snap a photo then.  See the gaping holes I created in my youth!

Are you asking me? I have not exactly "tried to grow it" (if I could make it stop growing, I gladly would).

But I have gone like a month and a week without shaving. Basically looks the same as that pic (which I think is a two/three weeks beard), with somewhat longer hair. But since there is not a lot of it, you can still see my skin below.

I don't like having a beard, but I am lazy plus shaving makes my face hurt for a day, so I don't do it often. A can of shaving foam lasts me longer than a year (could it be two years? I don't know, but it would not surprise me).

The part below my jaw is where I have more hair. When it grows the longest, they start darkening the area.

I do not hate how it looks on me, but I definitely love my beardless look better. :D

We'll have to have a male and female competition. Don't really know how many female posters there are nowadays though...

It would not work, either.

In the male competition, guys would either not vote, or vote for funny or goofy options, while voting straight "style" in the female competition.

It happened in the female/male characters competition. Girls had a mix of looks and personality as motivation for the votes, but few men got votes for personality, most just were joke votes.

Then I'll dress as Yangus and clean house.

And you guys shouldn't have taken those suggestions seriously anyway. Come on now. :P

The only thing I take seriously on the internet is everything.

Just +1 for that.

Better make that +4 instea. :P

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

One day, no shaving:

WIN_20160330_17_24_52_Pro.jpg

Five days, no shaving (hoping this comes out, since I have no cell phone and my good webcam and digital camera are packed):

WIN_20160404_21_33_47_Pro.jpg

WIN_20160404_21_34_17_Pro.jpg

WIN_20160404_21_33_59_Pro.jpg

Hmm, at this point I can't use my electric.  I'll have to grow it out for another few weeks before I can use the more serious electric hair trimmer.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't shower right now, and I would have to compete with washing stuff, but at the end of today I'm going to shave.  So after I do shower, I'm going to take one last sortie of pictures of 19 days of no shaving.  It will be frightening, and yes, children should be kept far away from this thread.  Be prepared for when you see the last day of me as a lumber jack (and yes, I actually DO cut down trees, and sling them over my shoulder =p).

I'm hoping this will capture the deep deep dark red colour in my beard hair (with accompanying platinum blonde, golden blonde, dark brown, and black hairs here and there...a testimate to me being a literal world mutt conglomeration of various cultures...my ancestors were busy busy people, or conquerors...whichever).

I highly suggest a blind fold.

A plumber had to come, so that didn't work out.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

21 days of no shaving...yeah, we don't take many showers in the desert southwest.  It's kind of a thing to save water.  You get used to it.

Anyhow, behold, the beastial monstrosity that is...my face facial hair!  Hide the woman and children!  Not even Frankenstein could come up with a horrible creation this grotesque.  Consider yourselves warned!

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

I shave tonight.  It is done.  21 days to grant you nightmares for the rest of your natural lives.  You can thank me later.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Your 21 days kind of looks like my 4 weeks.

Except that I don't get hair on my cheeks or so far down my neck (this last one just by little, though).

I think I have less moustache than that, which is fine by me.

• 3 weeks later...

Dumb me. I was looking for the caption as part of the image (I was like "there is none, man"), until I realized it was the photo's description. :)

Nice taco.

By the way, no one here in Mexico really celebrates anything on May 5th. Elementary school kids may get a free day, but that's it.

Taco's rock...Mitch Conner would be proud!  How was it?

Dumb me. I was looking for the caption as part of the image (I was like "there is none, man"), until I realized it was the photo's description. :)

Nice taco.

By the way, no one here in Mexico really celebrates anything on May 5th. Elementary school kids may get a free day, but that's it.

LOL, yeah, the US makes a MUCH bigger deal out of it.  It's a simple military victory for one uprising in Mexico, if memory serves, but not the "Mexican 4th of July," as some in the US seem to think it is.  How the heck that got started, I don't know.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

If you all want a Mexican holiday, try Dieciséis de Septiembre. That's our "independence" day. The party starts the day before, actually.

One story I have heard, is that some merchant had to find a way to sell a lot of his products, just looked for any festivity and the next one happened to be the Mexican one, on May 5th. As he chose it, he then made a big deal of it, just to suit his sales plan. Then everyone in the Us believed him. :(

• Upvote 2

If you all want a Mexican holiday, try Dieciséis de Septiembre. That's our "independence" day. The party starts the day before, actually.

One story I have heard, is that some merchant had to find a way to sell a lot of his products, just looked for any festivity and the next one happened to be the Mexican one, on May 5th. As he chose it, he then made a big deal of it, just to suit his sales plan. Then everyone in the Us believed him. :(

Business, lol.  Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy (the sweet, gentle, pretty in pink kind that farts fairy dust and loves kids...not the vicious child tooth eating type that steals your teeth right from your mouth!), Uncle Sam, Christmas, and the list goes on.  Makes perfect sense.  "Yeah...uh, it's a festive and celebratory day in Mexico...we eat lots of food, drink a ton, and shoot off fireworks!"  Brilliant stroke when you think about it, but yes, it alters the perception of history...morality...people...significance...etc.  I guess the one positive is it means another celebration in the US?  I mean the stress levels in the world, while sure it can be seen as a negative to party, the soul can only handle so much stress before it starts to capitulate and shrink.

There really should be a required class covering the history of holidays in general, and how they're celebrated from one place to another, and how they started, especially if the celebration, if present in a region, is distinct between places.  Would certainly help clear up confusion, and might get kids interested in history, since it means talking about stuff like Christmas and Easter Chocolate.

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 1

Everyone will look for a reason to drink. Memorial day is coming. Time to get drunk and thank a Veteran.

Everyone will look for a reason to drink. Memorial day is coming. Time to get drunk and thank a Veteran.

Yeah, I know that. Drink on Dieciséis de Septiembre and celebrate Mexico's "independence".

Drink on May 5th too, if you want to, just don't look like a fool pretending it is an important mexican holiday. :)

• Upvote 2

Keep in mind though, Iggy, that suicides in the US peak around Christmas.

And working in retail has totally jaded me when it comes to holidays. I'll always remember August 28th, 2015, because that was the day our Christmas products went out onto the floor. And before 2015 even ended I saw the Easter stuff coming out as well. But hey, we got an awful Kirk Cameron movie about commercialization and Christmas out of it so it all balances out pretty evenly.

This year, they're really pushing Memorial Day. Lots of patriotic stuff leaving the store. Maybe they thought they'd take out their Fourth of July stuff early so they could sell it for Memorial Day too.

Keep in mind though, Iggy, that suicides in the US peak around Christmas.

And working in retail has totally jaded me when it comes to holidays. I'll always remember August 28th, 2015, because that was the day our Christmas products went out onto the floor. And before 2015 even ended I saw the Easter stuff coming out as well. But hey, we got an awful Kirk Cameron movie about commercialization and Christmas out of it so it all balances out pretty evenly.

This year, they're really pushing Memorial Day. Lots of patriotic stuff leaving the store. Maybe they thought they'd take out their Fourth of July stuff early so they could sell it for Memorial Day too.

I'm just talking about the history of it, but yeah, the holidays affect the retail world, and alter a lot of lives.  It's pretty horrific some years.  God the days I used to work at Radioshack, and the restocking job we'd have to do every Christmas (back when Radioshack was still a self-owned functional business).  Nevermind the deaths at Walmarts countrywide in the US on Black Friday...usually for deals that are only 30% less or 30% greater than the original price.

Yeah, there's a lot of hype going into it.  Memorial day...oh, I can only imagine.  What's the next major one after that?  4th?  Or is there another?

I'm sure there was only one actual death at Walmart before.

Black Fridays are interesting, because the first year I did them, I worked from 11 AM to 7 PM, and it was like it was just another day. Some of the doorbusters were still stocked too. Then, on the second year, I worked from when the doors opened on the day after Thanksgiving at 1 AM (thank you, Blue Laws) until I think 10 AM. Everyone flooded in, grabbed everything, and then it went silent after the 3rd hour had passed until almost the moment I left. It seemed like everyone was more drunk on the idea of doing something "crazy" like participating in a Black Friday opening. They were all so jazzed up about it, running around playfully like they were racing each other to the "big deals." My register was disgusting. Three hours and I think I had over $10,000 in my register alone.

I changed my profile pic to show everyone what I look like.

I used to be "incognitus" for the longest time, using the Cloud Stryfe with guitar picture I Photoshopped.

The taco reminds me that I watched Deadpool recently. :P I also found a picture of Gir from Invader Zim, since he needs tacos or he'll explode (That happens to him sometimes)

0bc2f1fc105ad4ca452b9ef936c71113.jpg

• 4 months later...

This is a semi-dead topic, but I'm always up for a chance to show off my slightly-below-average face.

birthdate: June 20, 1997
height: 5'6" (I'm short, I know...)
weight: 110 pounds on a good day...I'm severely underweight so...that's a thing
ethnicity: I read this in a comic once: "if all the white countries got together and had an orgy".  pretty much describes me lol
hair color/style: it changes all the time, but currently pink and short.  what can i say, I'm devoted to that art school aesthetic
eye color: depends on the day/what I'm wearing, but I will always insist that they're green.  green in a vacuum, at least
shoe size: 9-10 womens', unknown mens'.  this probably says something bad about my hypothetical dick size, but I'm trans so lucky me, I guess

aand here I am:

tumblr_ofo484Kjwg1ug5lhdo1_400.jpg

...in case you couldn't tell from the pink, i'm (mostly) gay lol

Edited by cannockprincex
  • Upvote 1