Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

I have to go with March 22 for the face.  You've got a good smile, and it comes across as genuine.  The more dramatic looks seem angry and less...I don't know, authentic?  Like you're posing or trying to create that expression.

There's a picture of me in my profile, but it's in a costume I put together for the Shambhala Music Festival. Here's a different picture of me:

33753083.jpg

Oh, wait, that's a different costume from a previous Shambhala. Damn, I don't think I have any pics available where I'm not in costume. Handy way to remain semi-anonymous online tho'. ;)

Other bio stuffs:

Build: so slender, Hollywood models would kill to have my genetics

Ethnicity: Canadian (aka: European mutt)

Faith: Agnostic Cosmologist

Geek Cred: um, I write fanfiction based on DWIV?

Jock Cred: GO 'NUCKS!!! YAH CELTICS!!!

Redneck Cred: I enjoyed rasslin' during the Attitude Era.

Scenster Cred: oh my, maybe I shouldn't bring this up. :o

Hippie Cred: so there's this festival...

Most Obsessive Hobby: 600+ CDs, not including burns.

Hah, things have changed a bit since this post. I've actually gained enough weight that I can feel jiggle physics on occasion. Also, that CD collection's now 1000+.

I have to go with March 22 for the face.  You've got a good smile, and it comes across as genuine.

But I'm not smiling... :(

That is indeed my default expression, the one I have most of the time. I think it has been good to remain relatively young-looking so far.

I have had that expression since forever. Just see these pics of my graduation from pre-school:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1655196501464&l=029903a689

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1655197861498&l=413a47816d

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1655210421812&l=a860850072

I am practically radiating excitement. :D

And Sykonee... Let's. Not. Mention. Weight. Gain... I am perhaps the fattest I have been in my life... Trick angles for photos help hide it a little, but there is no hiding in real life. :(

Yeah, but not everybody has to smile.  In a lot of professional photography you never see them smiling.

Here's a serious faced shot with the new beard:

20160323_191003_resized.jpg

Edited by Liamland
  • Upvote 1

Yay! My type of for-photo-expressions. :D

Any chance of showing one where the light reaches your eyes, so we can see their color more clearly?

Hazel, I guess.  Mixture of brown and green.  I'll try and post one later if you want.

Hazel, I guess.  Mixture of brown and green.  I'll try and post one later if you want.

That's fine. I kind of like references to real-world eye colors (and hair color, and lots of other colors) for pics.

A cousin has hazel eyes, but he lives 7 hours away from me and I never see him.

It is not very noticeable, but the girl in this pic is meant to have hazel eyes. I would like to do a better job next time I draw her.

Stephen%2BKing%2527s%2BThe%2BStand%2B-%2

http://icecypher.blogspot.com/2016/03/stephen-kings-stand-larry-underwood-and.html

Ok, then you natural expression is naturally friendly and suits you better.  Just saying Cesar.

• Upvote 1

Oreo... :D

Yeah, but not everybody has to smile.  In a lot of professional photography you never see them smiling.

Here's a serious faced shot with the new beard:

Out of curiousity, did you have any problem connecting the mustache to the beard?

I've been trying to grow a beard for a year now.  No luck with that part :(

I didn't, but I do have trouble filling out the cheeks (the facial ones, mind you.)  The hair follicles are sparse there, I guess.  Or maybe I just need to spread more Chia seeds there.

I wasn't able to grow a real beard until I was 30 if that helps anyone feel better.  It didn't help matters growing up that my best friend was one of those dudes that had a full beard at age 13.

Here's what I look like.

http://i.imgur.com/pZcOMOZ.jpg

You look so mad (but not really). IT DOESN'T MATCH YOUR PROFILE PICTURE AT ALL!!!!

:P

EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS A LIE.

I'm jolly on the inside though. All you will see now is how I look normally.

I'm just kiddin' ya, Buru. :P

And I'm sure you are buddy.

I have male resting $#!&@ face.

You should take that same picture again.  This time with a black suit, black tie, and black framed ray ban sunglasses.

That face would have worked perfectly with the halloween getup I put on way way way back with my friend Nick and Albert.  We turned Albert into a gangbanger who is a Korean prince, and Nick and I dressed up as his body guards, complete with fake goatees, suits, and large dark MIB-style sunglasses.

Edited by ignasia7

I'd fit in pretty well with the Matrix universe. I have the right 'tude, y'know.

Mr. Buru-Anderson...

I'd fit in pretty well with the Matrix universe. I have the right 'tude, y'know.

No doubt.

LOL, if I'm out about and traveling, or I end up going to a con in the area you're in and you're up for going as well...hmm, maybe we should do like a big group dress up as part of the original matrix getup.  Maybe a bunch of neo's and trinities.

Edited by ignasia7