Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

Jam, those are not clones. They are glitches in the matrix.

me.jpg

ignasia7: Sorry, I forgot. What was my line again?

Director: "I am Atrejü!" How can you forget that?

Gmork: I will be in my room. Call me when he is ready...

Edit: Atréju.

• Upvote 1

Closest I've got is from a couple of years ago... I don't take many digital pictures.

cGDJ4y0.png

You look shockingly like your avatar, whoever he may be.

Man, you sound a lot like me. Freakishly so. As for cliques in my school, you can certainly tell them apart. I happen to be in a small group of outcasts made up of pretty much every other clique. We have everything from geniuses to gamers to thespians to Democrobots.

There's more than one of you? What madness is this?!

Why do you think I sound so freakishly like him?

Dun...dun...dah!

As others said, Demo, you have a good prime material. It should not be hard to mold them into someone more attractive and confident and who feels better about himself.

You'd be surprised how very little in demand Hobbits are in my school. Of course, I'm relatively happy with myself. Could use a bit of work on the mouth area (I need braces, and, y'know, maybe a better surgically placed upper lip for proportion's sake). But your words do have something to them. When I dressed up for picture day, a lot of people took notice of how great I looked.

Demo, I said you become more attractive and confident, not that suddenly everyone in the school would want your kids. However, you would be surprised. There may be some people out there who would notice you. Or perhaps there are some who already do.

Thanks, I suppose. lol

Except for the nose, good likeness.

Good looks, too. Hope they are not lost as you grow older. :D

Demo.  There's a guy I knew from high school.  His name was Joe.  He was the ugliest son of a b you've EVER seen.  EVER.  Hairy, short, oversized head (I mean huge...almost as big as my own, which is pretty huge since I need the largest of the standard cap sizes), and fat.  VERY FAT.  He didn't let that bother him in the least.  You know how many girls he dated in school?  Every single girl in his class.  Every.  Like every high school, there were some REALLY gorgeous women in his class.

It's all about attitude, not looks.  Women do care about looks, but their brains work different than men.  Much like a man who is in love with another person actually finds that person far more attractive than anyone else will, women do as well, however they don't need that initial emotional connection.

No, women are attracted to confidence.  Period.  Always have been.  Seems to change the perspective on what is attractive (can't tell you how many women whom I've dated have commented that they never liked hairy guys before, but were scratching or touching my chest constantly), and then if there's an emotional connection, that change is pretty permanent.  You're always sexy, unless you do a lot of stupid somethings.

You're not a bad looking guy either.  You've got spunk, and if anything remains clear, your online personality, basically your inner personality personified, has a LOT of character, class, and pizaz.  Not saying you could date every girl in your school, but you can certainly get a girlfriend.  Might take a bit of time to really foment that type of self-confidence you need to easily just get any girl you want, but one day you'll realize any girl would be lucky to have you.

Demo.  There's a guy I knew from high school.  His name was Joe.  He was the ugliest son of a b you've EVER seen.  EVER.  Hairy, short, oversized head (I mean huge...almost as big as my own, which is pretty huge since I need the largest of the standard cap sizes), and fat.  VERY FAT.  He didn't let that bother him in the least.

Sounds just like Bes from Egyptian mythology. But especially from The Kane Chronicles. :D

Demo.  There's a guy I knew from high school.  His name was Joe.  He was the ugliest son of a b you've EVER seen.  EVER.  Hairy, short, oversized head (I mean huge...almost as big as my own, which is pretty huge since I need the largest of the standard cap sizes), and fat.  VERY FAT.  He didn't let that bother him in the least.

Sounds just like Bes from Egyptian mythology. But especially from The Kane Chronicles. :D

LOL, that description of Bes fits quite beautifully.  Though Joe would probably be proud of it.  I think his last name was Feldman.

I think his last name was Feldman.

And NOW I remember the name I had been looking for during more than a day: Corey.

Thank you. I knew I should remember it. I usually only forget the name of one of the Stand By Me kids.

Iggy's hairy chest. That's it. That's what I'm taking away from this whole topic.

• Upvote 3

Demo.  There's a guy I knew from high school.  His name was Joe.  He was the ugliest son of a b you've EVER seen.  EVER.  Hairy, short, oversized head (I mean huge...almost as big as my own, which is pretty huge since I need the largest of the standard cap sizes), and fat.  VERY FAT.  He didn't let that bother him in the least.  You know how many girls he dated in school?  Every single girl in his class.  Every.  Like every high school, there were some REALLY gorgeous women in his class.

It's all about attitude, not looks.  Women do care about looks, but their brains work different than men.  Much like a man who is in love with another person actually finds that person far more attractive than anyone else will, women do as well, however they don't need that initial emotional connection.

No, women are attracted to confidence.  Period.  Always have been.  Seems to change the perspective on what is attractive (can't tell you how many women whom I've dated have commented that they never liked hairy guys before, but were scratching or touching my chest constantly), and then if there's an emotional connection, that change is pretty permanent.  You're always sexy, unless you do a lot of stupid somethings.

You're not a bad looking guy either.  You've got spunk, and if anything remains clear, your online personality, basically your inner personality personified, has a LOT of character, class, and pizaz.  Not saying you could date every girl in your school, but you can certainly get a girlfriend.  Might take a bit of time to really foment that type of self-confidence you need to easily just get any girl you want, but one day you'll realize any girl would be lucky to have you.

I know I'm awesome and all that, but my biggest issue is the fact that I only really have one lip. While nobody really comments on it, I find it hard to feel right without being born with one. I feel like a mutant.

Yes, I noticed it, but it's something you can't really do anything about but accept it for now.  Maybe through humour, maybe through making up a story to get yourself comfortable with the fact that it's there.  Is there any potential surgery you could do down the road?  That's always something to consider when you can afford it, but for now, why let it bother you?  It simply is.  Doesn't change who you are.  It doesn't define who you are, so don't let it.

I really wish I could say some divinely inspiring words to help you in this, but here's a thought.  Listen to this music, it's strange at first, I know, but bear with it.  Close your eyes, and reflect on your negative feelings about it, imagine accepting it for its existence, and see how you feel afterwards.  Maybe it might help overcome your sense of it's presence and the feeling of being an outcast it gives you.  Maybe it won't, but it has helped me understand and accept elements of myself I did not like, but now no longer bother me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M

Oh, thanks.  :evillaugh: I hope I end up looking fine!

And Democro! If you worked out and got a bit more confidence you'd probably look quite the man!

Iggy's hairy chest. That's it. That's what I'm taking away from this whole topic.

• Upvote 1

I flaunt my smoothness all over the forums and I do not get even a mention?

Well, I guess no one needs this topic to know what I look like or my lack of hairiness...

• Upvote 1

I didn't notice Demo's lip until it was mentioned. It's not too bad though. Actually, it's kinda cool because it's unique.

I still do not notice it. It is just thin, right? Or does it not exist? I think I can see it, just as a thin lip.

I thought it was normal to have the upper lip as thinner than the lower one.

Demo, you may be the only person who cares about your lip. Perhaps other people won't mind at all.

I know there are some people with really big lips. And there are some with very thin lips.

As long as they fit with the rest of your face they are fine. For big lips, some are gorgeous because they are just perfect when put together with the face they belong to. Some big lips are not that good because they look out of place. Same for thin lips.

Then again, if you really are missing one lip, I still cannot see it from your photo Then again, I do not pick up details in faces and mostly recognize people by their clothes, hairstyle and behavior. :D

Demo, I didn't see anything wrong with your lip either.

ignasia, your chest-hair admittance brings to mind the following Kent Brockman quote about a hole in the ozone layer, above Springfield:

"Residents are advised to stay inside unless you wear sunscreen, or are very, VERY hairy.  Experts recommend a class 9, or Robin Williams level of hair coverage."

--The Simpsons, (S11E09) The Grift of the Magi

• Upvote 2

ignasia, your chest-hair admittance brings to mind the following Kent Brockman quote about a hole in the ozone layer, above Springfield:

"Residents are advised to stay inside unless you wear sunscreen, or are very, VERY hairy. Experts recommend a class 9, or Robin Williams level of hair coverage."

--The Simpsons, (S11E09) The Grift of the Magi

You sir are the greatest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing simply for quoting my favorite episode of The Simpsons.

• Upvote 1

LOL, that's awesome, I'm not sure what to respond for all the attention my bear hide has triggered, but damn the humour it's spawned.  I haven't had such a great laugh in awhile.  

Oh, thanks.  :evillaugh: I hope I end up looking fine!

And Democro! If you worked out and got a bit more confidence you'd probably look quite the man!

Actually, I work out a lot. Even if it doesn't show. I run 2 miles Monday-Friday and on the weekends when I have more time, I go for a nice 20 mile bike ride. I've also reached about 600 crunches now. I recently added push-ups and I'm making my way towards 50 right now. I expect to reach 100 before the end of the month. Being an actor requires to be in pretty decent shape. I'm also taking up fencing and I do some free-style dancing (plus some very strange dancing to annoy people)

I didn't notice Demo's lip until it was mentioned. It's not too bad though. Actually, it's kinda cool because it's unique.

Unique it may be, but it hurts a lot when I get hit there. I reck'n the sensitivity is about 5 times or more than a regular mouth.

I still do not notice it. It is just thin, right? Or does it not exist? I think I can see it, just as a thin lip.

I thought it was normal to have the upper lip as thinner than the lower one.

Demo, you may be the only person who cares about your lip. Perhaps other people won't mind at all.

I know there are some people with really big lips. And there are some with very thin lips.

As long as they fit with the rest of your face they are fine. For big lips, some are gorgeous because they are just perfect when put together with the face they belong to. Some big lips are not that good because they look out of place. Same for thin lips.

Then again, if you really are missing one lip, I still cannot see it from your photo Then again, I do not pick up details in faces and mostly recognize people by their clothes, hairstyle and behavior. :D

To you guys, here's a picture of what my lip looked like when I was born (for the record, this picture isn't of me):

230px-Cleftlipandpalate.JPG

I mean weight-lifting and all that.

I do some of that. I can use the 15-pound weights for bicep curls. Sadly, I lack having any more weights than that. Except for some rusty old 25-pound weights. I don't trust them.

Show off! ;) I am an actor and these last two years my condition has been the worst ever. :( Then again, my arms have always been the weakest part of my body, so push-ups are a big no for me, hahahahaha.

If your lip was repaired at a young age, it should then now be there, as "normal" as mine, at least.

That being the case, any "abnormalities" right now may be mostly in your mind.

Like, I was really thin at 8 years old. Now I am fat. It would not be alright for me to keep thinking I am skinny because of that (no matter how much I wished it were magically so).

Same goes for your lip. It had something that made it different than most. Now it does not.

Man, I wish I could be thin without eating better and working out...