Sign in to follow this  
DJ BlackJack

Just curious...........what do yall look like?

ive visited multiple forums and every one of them had a thread like this.

u dont have to post a pic, just provide a description

ill start.

birthdate: 10/20/1988

height: 6'4

weight: 230

ethnicity: african american mixed

hair color/style: curly/pulled back, brown

eye color: brown

shoe size: 14E (US Standard) (yeah its hard to find shoes that are wide enough.......)

a college student, weightlifter, and avid gamer.

ill post a pic the day i get DQVI with my slime doll, with 2 of my 6 tattoos showing (i have a lizard on my leg, writing on my upper back, a cross on my shoulder, a dragon on my chest, left forearm on the inside and my right forearm on the inside)

post ur pics and/or a brief description :D

No pics. My wife is my much better half.

37, Married, Irish Catholic American, 6'0 200, formerly athletic, now feeling the effects of middle age. I live in a small town away from the big city.

My dream home is up in the woods of Northern Michigan, which we call simply "Up North." I'm working on affording year round living up there. Someday.

Edited by Red Dragon

D.O.B: November 12, 1991

Height: 5'10

Weight: 140 pounds

Ethnicity/Nationality: Asian/Filipino

Hair: Black, A bit on the curly side

Eye color: Black

Shoe Size: 9-10 US

I'm a Biology student, taking up this BS Bio as my pre-med course. I like Rap/Hip hop, reading, Soccer and Basketball, and tinkering with programs and the web :P

Check me out on Facebook instead: http://www.facebook.com/jvboytheman :)

My reaction upon realizing what I had to scan a couple days ago.

7cal.jpg

I actually do have a defined neck and chin. Blame the lighting and expression.

But all that work paid off, because now we have this unobstructed for the first time.

• Upvote 1

If you ask who the heck I am and what I am, here:

birthdate: 1/24/19XX

Sexual group: Myself

Known conditions: Aspergers Syndrome and asthma (My asthma is kinda getting worse)

height: around 160 cm

weight: 48 kg

ethnicity: Japanese and Taiwanese Canadian

hair color/style: Straight dark dark brown

eye color: brown

shoe size: Small. Super small

I am a stupid (Teachers say I am actually way over an average high school kid but no ) high school otaku kid who likes math, music, art, video games, and cosplaying and looking for cute boys (And they are smart, kind and loving. ANd both animangame characters and real life ppl)

http://fav.me/d37d27d

Me and one of the maids at Luida's bar. Of course, I am fugly. :D

Could this topic be pinned? It'd be nice to have access to this without having to search.

You can check this "about me" page at Blogspot. Sorry, it's in Spanish. If you can go the extra mile and try to read it, I'll be honored. Still, there are a few pictures there.

Birthdate: March 28th 1980.

Orientation: Gay.

Height: 192cm (around 6'2", I believe).

Weight: around 100kg.

Place of birth: Torreón, Coahuila, México.

Hair color: Dark brown.

Eye color: Dark brown.

Skin color: Middle dark, I dunno how skin color is described.

Shoe size: 30cm (12").

Languages: Spanish, English, some French and a few Japanese words. Might understand some written Portuguese and Italian, but I think that's be true for a lot of us latin people.

My reaction upon realizing what I had to scan a couple days ago.

But all that work paid off, because now we have this unobstructed for the first time.

I love you. Now, get official art of humanoid Orgo Demila and Elgios and I will love you more.

I am a stupid (Teachers say I am actually way over an average high school kid but no ) high school otaku kid who likes math, music, art, video games, and cosplaying and looking for cute boys (And they are smart, kind and loving. ANd both animangame characters and real life ppl)

Me and one of the maids at Luida's bar. Of course, I am fugly. :D

Not stupid and not fugly. Socially inept, perhaps, but then I know about that, you remember.

And you actually look pretty nice. And those cosplays of yours are really cool. And your art, too.

birthdate: 1/31/77 (Aquarius)

height: 5'8

weight: 200

ethnicity: American(German, Portuguese and Irish decent as far as I know)

hair color/style: Dark golden blonde(I think that's what it is, my hair is somewhere inbetween the Blonde/Brunette area). Layered and slightly wavy.

eye color: Olive green

shoe size: 12 (U.S.)

I've really been meaning to get a picture of myself to post both here and on inthe00s for along time.

Edited by Stepchan

You can check this "about me" page at Blogspot.

You could always post the You Mad pic I made!

You could always post the You Mad pic I made!

That's on Facebook. I can't check Facebook here...

Religion: Christian (Catholic)

Can't believe I left this out!

I am a Catholic, as well!

Age -- 24

Nationality -- Greek/Italian

Height -- 6'2''

Wht -- somewhere around 180lbs

Black eyes

Black hair but it's thinning a little so I'm probably gonna shave it off if it progresses. Some people tell me I'd look better like that anyway, so I'm even debating doing it for style.

Facial hair grows real fast but I never grow a beard 'cuz they itch too dang much :P

I'm a currently unemployed introverted man who really has no idea where he's going in life :D Maybe going back to school for some cert courses.

Age - 15

Nationality - Irish, bro

Height - 5'11''

Wht - ~130

Brown hair, hazel eyes.

Religion - Christian (Diest)

Eh. I'm boring. Deal.

I love the range of ages here. :) There's a picture of me in my profile in my Jessica cosplay, so what I look like isn't too much of a secret.

Here's my most recent pic though, showing off my new apron. I am not usually such a girl, but it was so cute and handmade... http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166657_10150095339334674_502504673_6005399_6522096_n.jpg

I'm 25 as of two months ago, 5'5", um... White, but that's so boring. I'm mixed Russian/German/English/Austrian/Romanian. Yeah. That's listed by biggest part to smallest part! Uh. My hair is usually dyed red but it's been a while and it's more brown, though I think I'm fixing that tonight. It's finally back to my waist after chopping it super short in 2007. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe, generally - haha, what a random thing to have on a survey!

Except for your watermark. :P

I love the range of ages here. :) There's a picture of me in my profile in my Jessica cosplay, so what I look like isn't too much of a secret.

Here's my most recent pic though, showing off my new apron. I am not usually such a girl, but it was so cute and handmade... http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166657_10150095339334674_502504673_6005399_6522096_n.jpg

I'm 25 as of two months ago, 5'5", um... White, but that's so boring. I'm mixed Russian/German/English/Austrian/Romanian. Yeah. That's listed by biggest part to smallest part! Uh. My hair is usually dyed red but it's been a while and it's more brown, though I think I'm fixing that tonight. It's finally back to my waist after chopping it super short in 2007. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe, generally - haha, what a random thing to have on a survey!

not to be a creep or anything but

mujudh.png

my jaw dropped, simply put O_o:P

Edited by DJ BlackJack

I am 20. (EDIT: Twenty ONE!)

I have burnsides and a bald spot on my crown.

6'3"

180lbs

Dark hair

Hazel eyes

I like jean jackets and wizrad robes.

I've hitch-hiked across Canada, WWOOFed in Japan, and rolled down a hill in a Barrel.

I was raised on an Island.

I have one pic.

It's this.

Xisasha2.jpg

Edited by Erdricky

What do you think you're doing here, Russell Brand? Scat!

Except for your watermark. :P

Ah, but it's at the bottom this time! Left an slight edit at the top. My way of figuring out the scamps that'll swipe it. Also did some color correction that might be close to the actual file. It's very green and some printers put a greenish tint on CMYK files. So that's double the green!

Edited by Dwaine

Here it is, the one and only Flute_Warrior

180602_188166871214507_100000635854002_520832_617835_n.jpg

And in all seriousness, here is a real picture. There is also a mini picture on my profile that I took with my laptop's cam.

http://a5.sphotos.ak...3_6430479_n.jpg

As for other info, I am 21; am OCD and Bipolar, I like Chocolate, popcorn, cute girls and other stuff.

Baltimore sweater? D:

Like Emophile and Lily, I am a Catholic too, btw :)

Speaking of food interests, I eat anything that is edible! Also, I prefer my food spicy. And I love Mcdonald's :D

Baltimore sweater? D:

I don't care what was on the jacket. I needed it for the colds days here in Hesperia :P

To the left, to the left. Dat's me.

I know I'm not a red-head. You don't have to tell me. Just a personal note: I JUST TOOK THAT AS OF TODAY (feb. 11) AT NEARLY FREAKING MIDNIGHT. Which explains why I look drugged. Cuz I'm tired. My profile pic is better as I took it via webcam, not DSi, back in daylight.

Also, that's just my skin color. I know it's freakishly pale. I must repeat to everyone: I AM NOT A VAMPIRE: no matter how much my skin burns in direct sunlight. Now that I think about it, if I had red eyes and pale hair, I'd look like bishojo Psaro!

Eh, short bio?

Hmmm, where do I start? Well, back in 1962, a secret group of Japanese and German scientists were experimenting with bio-engineering, and a French girl, an English bloke, and a Mexican boy were involved. And in unrelated events in 1992 I was born. There!

Also, that's just my skin color. I know it's freakishly pale. I must repeat to everyone: I AM NOT A VAMPIRE

I know a dracula when I see one, Dracula.

Also, that's just my skin color. I know it's freakishly pale. I must repeat to everyone: I AM NOT A VAMPIRE

I know a dracula when I see one, Dracula.

}| Dracula's a guy. I'm reincarnated Elizabeth Bathory. :devil2:

Outside of Albino, I don't think you get paler than me.

Die my hair black, add fangs and the accent, and I could pass for a Vampire. Not one of those Twilight wimps either. :evillaugh:

Edited by Red Dragon

eh i just have the pointy teeth. im as close to blade as u can get (nix the dark skin tone lol)