Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Zenith

Contest # 72 - Purchase Dragon Quest 6 DS

dq6ds_na_front.png

If you're looking for a good time and want to score, then look no further!

Errrm, what I mean is, purchase Dragon Quest 6 DS and you will be guaranteed to have a good time and you will score yourself an easy badge.

All you have to do to win this contest is purchase Dragon Quest 6: Realms of Revelation, and BAM! A badge is yours.

Show proof by posting a picture of your user-name next to your shiny new copy of Dragon Quest 6. If you don't have a digital camera, then you will have to borrow one from a friend or neighbor. If you had the game given to you or you won it in a contest, that still counts. We'll need to see the actual cartridge or game box in the photo just to make sure there's nothing fishy going on. :wink:

You have until March 31st 2011 to submit your picture. That should give you enough time to make some dough and go out and buy this amazing game.

So don't delay! Run, don't walk to your nearest video game retailer (or online store) and grab a copy. Heck, grab three and share the love with someone you know. Or better yet, give it to a stranger. Pass them out at work or school. Every time you buy a copy of Dragon Quest 6, a new baby slime is born!

Edit by Woodus:

We will use the DQ VI Hero for the award for this contest

072.png

Will definitely be getting this badge to accompany my DQIX one.

Monday or Tuesday when I get it will post mah pic!

Thanks for such a long deadline. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to come up with the money in time to complete this contest.

my check made it today. ill have a pic up monday with my game and username. ill take a pic with my camera phone and share it

Sorry for being a newbie, but where exactly do I submit the picture?

Just put it on your photobucket or the like and post the picture in this thread.

So if I got the game like...right now, can i still submit the picture or do i have to wait until Monday to send the picture.

So if I got the game like...right now, can i still submit the picture or do i have to wait until Monday to send the picture.

Now is good.

im only waiting till monday because thats when the release is......

Guys should not always have to pay for dates. Though it's nice, a girlfriend expecting that all the time kind of seems like a gold digger. I'm not one for old-fashioned values that are quite so stupid.

How would you decide with a gay couple then? >_>

And oooo. Easy contest for an easy badge. My first badge! :D

You know I would buy Dragon Quest 6: Realms of Revelation if I had a Nintendo DS but considering I don't own a DS even if I bought the game I would not be able to play it plus I dislike portable systems and I already own an Xbox 360 Elite Console (120 GB hard drive model) but if Tales of Graces f gets put on the Xbox 360 I might buy that game...

Unfortunally I would only have time to play it on the weekends, as I do not play games very much at college and most of my time is spent doing my assignments and or studying for the CompTIA A+ certification test.

Cleaned up topic, sorry King Zenith, I accidentally deleted your post to and can't seem to get it moved back.

Cleaned up topic, sorry King Zenith, I accidentally deleted your post to and can't seem to get it moved back.

No problem. That post should have been deleted anyway as it mostly pertained to the other posts you deleted.

In other, more positive news, we have our first winner for this contest! Mist has shown proof of purchase ala:

PICT0503.jpg

PICT0504.jpg

For anyone else, feel free to post directly in this thread. PM's are not necessary for this contest.

Easy for those with scanner or similar equipment to enter. Unlike poor me....

No cell phone? No digital camera? no Web Cam? No DSi? No friends with any of the above?

Ok, if all else fails, I will accept the following:

1) Commit a crime and hold up your cartridge in your mugshot photo

2) Get a photo radar ticket while holding your game out the window of your car

3) rob an ATM with the game strapped to your face

Can anyone think of some legal ways to get your photo taken for free?

I can't think of a free way, but places like the mall or Chuck E Cheese that have the photo booth are very inexpensive!

Since i wont be able to buy the game before it reaches EU this badge wont be mine. :unhappy:

Think you could make an exception in the deadline for all us non-NA´s?

Since i wont be able to buy the game before it reaches EU this badge wont be mine. :unhappy:

Yeah, we may rehash this contest when the EU release date comes.

No cell phone? No digital camera? no Web Cam? No DSi? No friends with any of the above?

Ok, if all else fails, I will accept the following:

1) Commit a crime and hold up your cartridge in your mugshot photo

2) Get a photo radar ticket while holding your game out the window of your car

3) rob an ATM with the game strapped to your face

Can anyone think of some legal ways to get your photo taken for free?

lmao

congrats to mist

Besides reviewers, how would one already have the game? :o Winners get the game early? Work at game stores and got before street date? I know at target we would get around it by not entering UPCs and just charging exactly how much the dated items WOULD be to get around such things.

Anyway, glad we don't have to show a receipt or something, cause I pre-ordered on Amazon. :)

Besides reviewers, how would one already have the game? :o Winners get the game early? Work at game stores and got before street date? I know at target we would get around it by not entering UPCs and just charging exactly how much the dated items WOULD be to get around such things.

Anyway, glad we don't have to show a receipt or something, cause I pre-ordered on Amazon. :)

Some stores are already selling the game (their ignorance is our bliss). There are definitely some stores in Canada that have released it and I have heard there are some in the US that have released as well.

Preordered VI through Amazon.com via the link on the main page :)

Wish I had done this for IX >_<

HA! LOOK AT MY AVATAR (to the left)

I win, hands down. Hand over the badge!!!! (just kidding! But still, when I DO GET THE GAME, GIMME THE BADGE, please)

since i pre-ordered it on play asia, it would take about 10-12 days to get the game. i'll send it via digital camera. maybe this will be my first badge.

Yeah, we may rehash this contest when the EU release date comes.

Thanks, thats nice. :)