Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wes

I need a free macro program

I have been looking for a free macro program, that is not just a trial. I don't need anything major, it just has to be able to do the following:

1) Accept key strokes in the proper order and speed

2) Be able to play back those exact keystrokes at the same speed.

I know there are some out there, I actually had a good one about 7 years ago, but whenever I search for a new one, it just brings up free trial offers.

Have you tried AutoHotkey?

I'm curious, would you mind if I ask what you need it for?

Here, here

and

heres the serial code if u need it

5t1c5rlvht9ykpce

if u need serial codes, Here's a good site

P.s. darn it Zenith!!! beat me to it.......:D

I use AutoIt, you have to script it by hand, but it is very powerful.

http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/

Wow. I check back after a half hour and get all of these suggestions. Thanks, guys :)

Have you tried AutoHotkey?

I'm curious, would you mind if I ask what you need it for?

Well, I play a flash game sometimes. The levels are always the same and everything. You send you're score at the end, but sometimes there's a problem.

Basically, I play for 30 minutes, send my score, and get a failure notice (and it doesn't let me resend).

I'll be using a macro so I don't have to play the game a second time if I get a failure... although I doubt I'll be able to resist using it just to get free tokens...

heres the serial code if u need it

5t1c5rlvht9ykpce

if u need serial codes, Here's a good site

Thanks. I'll be able to look through these when I get home. I did find a good program, I'm sure I can "register" it using one of those, or just use one of the many other programs you guys suggested.

ive always been good with finding programs online.................just know where to look for them and serials if they are required

Well, I play a flash game sometimes. The levels are always the same and everything. You send you're score at the end, but sometimes there's a problem.

Basically, I play for 30 minutes, send my score, and get a failure notice (and it doesn't let me resend).

I'll be using a macro so I don't have to play the game a second time if I get a failure... although I doubt I'll be able to resist using it just to get free tokens...

Cool. You should see if you can optimize your game by editing the macro and re-running it. Theoretically, you could optimize your button presses to get a "perfect" game.

Anyway, hope one of the above options works out for you.