Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament #31:Dragons Den Most Wanted Games 2011

Championship Match  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Were down to the Final 2, who will win?

Badge in the bank.

hopin for my badge too :)

Darn... I had a guaranteed badge, but then the next 2 votes knocked Joker 2 out of the running :(

How does this work? Just click which I vote for, or do I need to PM my answer to somebody, or do I just write my answer here?

How does this work? Just click which I vote for, or do I need to PM my answer to somebody, or do I just write my answer here?

Just click who you vote for. Short and sweet.

In order to get a badge from it though, you would have had to have PM'd your predictions for this tournament to me by Monday, January 24th as per the contest topic here. Oh, and of course one of your guesses would have to be correct in order to get a badge.

my first badge hopefully :D

lost my receipt to DQIX but i still have the case, not sure if thats badge worthy :(

lost my receipt to DQIX but i still have the case, not sure if thats badge worthy :(

Sorry, but I think it's too late to do that contest.

yea i figured that much :(

to be honest i got dragon quest ix as a birthday gift (october 20th), but dragon quest wasnt new to me (due to the constant hours playing DQ1, 2, 3, and 4)

to be honest i got dragon quest ix as a birthday gift (october 20th), but dragon quest wasnt new to me (due to the constant hours playing DQ1, 2, 3, and 4)

You can still get the contest badge for buying DQ VI. I'm sure that will be up when the game comes out.

You can still get the contest badge for buying DQ VI. I'm sure that will be up when the game comes out.

im def saving my receipt for this :D

I think all the proof you will need is a picture of the game box and a piece of paper with your username.

I think all the proof you will need is a picture of the game box and a piece of paper with your username.

oh ok great. ill prolly save the receipt just in case.

Ha! I can't lose now! :P

I don't know. It's getting down to the wire at this point.

No, he really can't lose. He predicted DQ10 and DQ6. He's not the only person who has already earned this badge. Snigeln, GrandAlchemist and Esturkdq4 are also already winners here.

No, he really can't lose. He predicted DQ10 and DQ6. He's not the only person who has already earned this badge. Snigeln, GrandAlchemist and Esturkdq4 are also already winners here.

Of course I'm a winner, I'm psychic. I'd knew I'd win.

Badge in the bank.

Used your Crystal Ball again?

Badge in the bank.

Used your Crystal Ball again?

You know me too well.

what am i thinking about right now? ....................:P

He said he's a psychic, not a telepath.

He said he's a psychic, not a telepath.

whats the difference?

I think a psychic can forsee stuff and sense stuff normally not picked up by our five sense, but a telepath can read minds..

I think a psychic can forsee stuff and sense stuff normally not picked up by our five sense, but a telepath can read minds..

therefore a psychic can forsee what someone will think or say within the next 5 or 10 minutes ;). hard to explain :(