Sign in to follow this  
PlayableMoogle

Mysterious and Awesome Dragon Quest V Plushes From 1992

That Dragon Lord plush came out in summer of 2002. It's one of the few from that time I didn't get my hands on. It's good size and pretty nice from what I remember.

As for the Dragon Quest V plushes, I have Bianca and a lot of the old monsters from that series. I don't have the Hero or the cat though.

2574521868_52327090ea.jpg

If I have time, I'll try to hunt down those plushes for you on Yahoo Japan.

That Dragon Lord plush came out in summer of 2002. It's one of the few from that time I didn't get my hands on. It's good size and pretty nice from what I remember.

As for the Dragon Quest V plushes, I have Bianca and a lot of the old monsters from that series. I don't have the Hero or the cat though.

Wow, cool. Who ever thought a Cactiball would make a cuddly plush toy?

Oh. My. GOD.

You probably don't have any interest in selling those for a price, do you?

Either way, spectacular.

Edit: I just noticed your statement that you might keep an eye on Yahoo! Japan auctions for me, too. I would greatly appreciate that, and thank you for anything you could do. :)

Edited by PlayableMoogle

Bump. I will GIVE away a copy of Dragon Quest V for the DS (complete) if anyone can find me either of Saber or the Hero and I end up purchasing that plush (which would happen if whoever has it will sell). :)

Bump again. $50 reward for each of the Hero and Saber if anyone can locate one for me. :D

I'm ecstatic to say that i am removing the bounty for the Hero. I have located and purchased one whose arrival is pending! As you can imagine, I'm quite ecstatic.

Please know that the $50 finder's fee for Saber remains!

Excelsior!