a lil help :(

DJ BlackJack

ok so i was reviewing an alchemy chart and item drops. how long did it take for some ppl to get a brain drainer and a suit of victorious armor? ive been at it for a couple of days and i keep getting tactical vests (excalipurr) or crimson shoes (sanguinus) and quite frankly, i hate kickin their a** and getting a treasure map i cant find (thats extremely on my nerves :(). also does anyone know the percentage of these extremely rare drops? im doing some orb harvesting but i also want to be prepared when i do make the top tier items. any help is appreciated

You probably would get a bit more help in the actual IX section.

For the drop rates you can check on the main site in the IX section for drop rates. With victorious it's a 2% drop rate. With the brain drainer it's also a 2%

For help finding the maps you can check here

You probably would get a bit more help in the actual IX section.

For the drop rates you can check on the main site in the IX section for drop rates. With victorious it's a 2% drop rate. With the brain drainer it's also a 2%

For help finding the maps you can check here

2%?!?!?!?!? wth. that means 1 in every 50 ill possibly get the desired items :(.

how long did it take for ppl to get these items?

You could use the hoimi table here : http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq9ds/hoimi_table.php

It will tell you a way to get the 2% drops at 100%. Very useful :)

Good luck.

i dont rly use charts/tables to do my harvesting. i got all the top tier items but i went back like 500+ times lol.

ill give this a check out tho. thnx

I actually got them all w/o cheating ;)

Granted, I do have over 400 hours of playtime, so I guess I am just patient.

yea i have 520:17 or some crap like that. i guess ppl have better luck than others lol.

Archived