2010 Game of the Year for DS from Gametrailers.com is...

Vetus

Dragon Quest IX!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-ds-game-of-the/708585

OK, we all know how much they suck Gametrailers.com reviews, Top 10s, awards and so on but at least they choose DQIX as Game of the Year for DS. Well, to be fair there are few other games (which were not even included at the video) that also deserved the title (like Golden Sun which was mentioned at the video) but that doesn't mean that DQIX didn't deserved the first place.

Your opinions?

Dragon Quest IX!

OK, we all know how much they suck Gametrailers.com reviews, Top 10s, awards and so on but at least they choose DQIX as Game of the Year for DS. Well, to be fair there are few other games (which were not even included at the video) that also deserved the title (like Golden Sun which was mentioned at the video) but that doesn't mean that DQIX didn't deserved the first place.

Your opinions?

12254a885fadccc3b.gif

I'm really glad that DQIX got the attention it deserves. While i haven't played a lot of DS games lately because, well most of the games that came out didn't interest me. Although golden sun looks good and i have played the previous ones. . . DQIX deserves to win :D

It's nice that DQIX took top honors for the DS... but there really wasn't any competition for it. Did Nintendo even release any first party games on the DS in NA this year?

I think DQ IX deserved to win. Good review as well. :)

Golden sun looked nice as well, will maybe check that up. 

I will have to second that GTs reviews are usually some of the best on the web. I also like Giantbombs website a lot.

Anyway...GO GO DRAGON QUEST!!!!

DQ IX deserves it! :) it surely is enjoyable and i think it is the first DQ game to have a very nice Post Game, with all those quests, etc. :D

Dragon Quest IX!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-ds-game-of-the/708585

Your opinions?

.....Their reviews suck?! Well compared to IGN they arent bad at all i put em right up there with Gamespot, but i wouldnt say their reviews suck haha. Anyhoo im completely happy with this outcome most other game of the year awards didnt even mention DQIX. I was happy to see that even in the best RPG of the year category that DQIX and Golden Sun both made it into the nominees, which is more then i can say for....IGN blah!

Archived