*SPOILER* What class is he?

Wes

Level 60 warrior

Ok. I heard he was a guardian, which I didn't really believe anyway. Aren't guardians coded to not take commands (like Aquila in the prologue, and Ivor in the Angel Falls area)?

Level 60 warrior

Ok. I heard he was a guardian, which I didn't really believe anyway. Aren't guardians coded to not take commands (like Aquila in the prologue, and Ivor in the Angel Falls area)?

Nope. You can use the save editor or Action Replay to set your class or your teammates' classes to Celestrian/Guardian and use them. The only thing being that class seems to do... is allow you to equip any item regardless of class or gender.

Level 60 warrior

Nope. You can use the save editor or Action Replay to set your class or your teammates' classes to Celestrian/Guardian and use them. The only thing being that class seems to do... is allow you to equip any item regardless of class or gender.

Also crashes on level up due to inability to assign skill points, as the class has no skills. (You can dodge this by setting it to 99 or having mastered every tree.)

Archived