Sign in to follow this  
Michi

Selling Various Dragon Quest Merch

Have you seen this? http://cgi.ebay.com/Dragon-Quest-Smile-Slime-Monster-Plush-Doll-Purisunyan-/160532157840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2560765590#ht_5837wt_932 :)

Are you okay with buying the whole set of clear files?

I just went through my extra Battle Road cards and there's only a handful of them, and no jailcat. But tell you what, if you want the set of 3 clear files -- I'll track down my personal collection of Battle Road cards and if there's a jailcat in there you can have it!

I actually have one of those on the way from Yahoo Japan :D I've wanted one for a long time, I'm so excited! They creep my friend out, so I'm going to scare him with it, haha.

I would rather only take the middle clearfile, since the other two aren't as appealing to me (though the black one is alright). And you really don't have to do that! I've got these two on the way. http://img181.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/7/0/3/yuna2000happy-img600x450-1199876392dsc04623.jpg . If you did have any of the other cards though, I would be willing to pay more than $1 for them, considering it's very costly to buy single cheap items through a deputy service (these two cost me $13 altogether).

But yeah, if you get a chance, I'd love pictures of your doubles. Though I'm especially wanting Healslimes (including all of the Ryan/Hoimin cards) and characters from V, I also love some other monsters. Imps/Mini Demons, various Slimes... and some random ones.

Well if you just want the clear file for now, it'd be $11.95 total to my PayPal, genshokugal@gmail.com (as a gift, unless you can calculate the fees otherwise). :)

Kicking this back up -- were you still interested, Jean?

Haha, sometimes I feel like the only person trying to seriously collect Jailcat.

And I'm officially the only person who is a fan of super tentsuku (super ten) monsters. Still no tentsuku products, though... Not the most popular monster around...

Updated.

Let me know if you come across the gashapon figure for Sidoh. I have been looking for one of those for while, and each time I order one from online I get an email telling me they ran out of stock.

Actually, I may be interested in any of the vinyl gashapon figures.

Let me know if you come across the gashapon figure for Sidoh. I have been looking for one of those for while, and each time I order one from online I get an email telling me they ran out of stock.

Actually, I may be interested in any of the vinyl gashapon figures.

If you can show me which one you are talking about, I can look on Y!J for you. I'm here in Japan for another month, after all. :)

Edit: Lots of Sidoh toys: http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88+%E3%82%B7%E3%83%89%E3%83%BC&auccat=&aq=-1&oq=&ei=UTF-8&tab_ex=commerce&slider=0

Edited by Anrui Ukimi

Sent you a PM.