Sign in to follow this  
Michi

Selling Various Dragon Quest Merch

Another Japan trip, another buttload of DQ stuff I just can't keep around. All of these are official, licensed goods. UPDATED JUNE 13 2011.

Prices do NOT include shipping and are in USD. Shipping depends on where you are, how many and what items. I would much prefer PayPal over anything else, but we can work something else out if you can't do PayPal.

"Sword of Loto" Long Towel

IMG_3252.jpg

This is a very thin and long towel. Not meant for the beach. More like meant for wrapping around your shoulders on a hot day. It's only about 43" by 8" (109cm x 21cm). Might work as a towel in the kitchen or bathroom for wiping hands!

This towel is NOT available in stores. I won it in a Dragon Quest merchandise lottery at the Square Enix Store in Tokyo. I've never used it and only took it out of its plastic bag to take the above photo.

Asking $20. I found one on eBay for $40 so this is a deal!

Clear File Set

IMG_3263.jpgIMG_3264.jpg

These are clear files, which are all the rage when it comes to stationery preferences in Japan. Basically they are transparent files that you can keep your papers in. Japan loves them so now they have them with Dragon Quest characters and designs. These clear files are special because they are NOT sold in stores. Like the long towel, I won these clear file sets from the Dragon Quest merchandise lottery. I have to be honest though. I won two sets, and this set I am selling is a mix of the three I don't want. I am keeping the other three. :) They're in pretty good condition. Never used, but because they're so delicate they might be a bit bent in some places.

Asking $15, basically $5 a file which is pretty good considering anime/game styled clear files usually go for around $10 each! If you want a file outside of the set, it'll be $7 each.

Monster Battle Road Cards

cards.jpg

A handful of cards from the arcade game leftover from my collection. They're from an earlier version of the game, acquired between fall 2007 and spring 2008.

Asking $3 each or $12 for the remaining set and that does include shipping this time, if you're in the U.S. :)

:overjoyed2:

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by Michi

Ooh, I'll take the fan and the hand towels. And I've finally entered the 21st century and acquired PayPal. Hooray for me!

Awesome! Thanks! Those'll fit into a flat-rate envelope, too. Please send $21.90 to my PayPal genshokugal@gmail.com. :) (And if you trust me enough, send it marked as a "gift" or else PayPal will take off fees for the sale and I'll be sad.)

By the way, I never did manage to find those books you were looking for.. though I did pick up new DQ6 and I think DQ5 books right before I left Japan. I really need to get to scanning my collection!

Cool, I was just planning on buying something DQ, so this is great! I'm curious if you have any Slime Plushies this time. I gave away (as gifts) the other 2 I had, so now I'm sad. It all depends on your stock really, so I'll wait to see what other awesome stuff you have.

Edited by Flute_Warrior

I'll go through my other stuff sooner or later, but unfortunately I don't have any slime plushies to sell. I don't ever buy extras, and I like to keep my 50+ collection intact. :) The extra stuff I have to post up includes possibly another towel, and a lot of trading cards. Maybe a keychain or something. I have to look, haha.

Keychains sounds nice. I could use one for my new backpack. If you could tell me which ones you have and how much for each so I can see how many I'll take, that be great. Would probably get some trading cards as well, but I'd like to see what other stuff you got.

I'm not in a hurry, so take your time if you got other things to do ^^

Edited by Flute_Warrior

I'll be posting everything to this thread once I have the time to sort and photograph my stuff again. I work in retail and it's holiday season, so I haven't had much personal time at all lately. :x

Just wanted to say they arrived yesterday in pristine condition! Noticed that on one of the hand towels, the text is in Pitch Pipe, which is the font used for the old Dragon Warrior boxes. Not sure if it was intentional, but if not, it's a funny coincidence.

too bad the slime shirt is a female. id def grab that if it was a mens shirt hahaha. not to mention the towel kicks butt.

Well the towel is still available! I am considering putting another one up. Things have calmed down for me lately so I should have time to list more goods soon. :D

I am really hoping to get a good buyer for that shirt. I really love it. :(

;) If only I had some female friends who were into Dragon Quest, that shirt would make a nice gift.

I could buy it and take pictures of myself wearing it.

I could buy it and take pictures of myself wearing it.

Ha ha. As long as you are not wearing only that!

Well the towel is still available! I am considering putting another one up. Things have calmed down for me lately so I should have time to list more goods soon. :D

I am really hoping to get a good buyer for that shirt. I really love it. :(

ooo that would be great.

Added a plush at the bottom of the list. Gonna add some cards when I have a bit more time. Or if I start feeling ambitious in the next few minutes. Probably the former. :x

Hi, Michi!

I'm brand-new, but I'd love to purchase the King Slime plush if you're willing to sell it to me! Please let me know!

Thanks!

Larry

Certainly, though let me try and calculate shipping aka find a box. He's sort of an awkward size and I'd hate to charge you extra just to use a medium flat-rate box to fit him in. @_@

Certainly, though let me try and calculate shipping aka find a box. He's sort of an awkward size and I'd hate to charge you extra just to use a medium flat-rate box to fit him in. @_@

Okay, sounds great! Do you need my zip code in order to calculate postage? If so, I'm assuming I can send you a direct message? (I haven't tried up until now)

Does the middle clearfile have a Jailcat on it? I'm trying to squint and see, but I can't tell!

Also, I heard you had Battle Road cards. I'd definitely be interested in ones of my favourites!

Yeah it does, on the front. Sorry, I didn't realize how blurry that picture is until now!

And I do! I'd have to find where I put them. I think I still have doubles from 2 years ago. Yikes.

Yeah it does, on the front. Sorry, I didn't realize how blurry that picture is until now!

And I do! I'd have to find where I put them. I think I still have doubles from 2 years ago. Yikes.

I definitely want that then! Haha, sometimes I feel like the only person trying to seriously collect Jailcat.

Wow! I love the art on them, and they're far too pricey to buy singly from Yahoo Japan... so I'm definitely interested. I actually just paid about $13 for two Jailcats going in one auction. XD

Have you seen this? http://cgi.ebay.com/Dragon-Quest-Smile-Slime-Monster-Plush-Doll-Purisunyan-/160532157840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2560765590#ht_5837wt_932 :)

Are you okay with buying the whole set of clear files?

I just went through my extra Battle Road cards and there's only a handful of them, and no jailcat. But tell you what, if you want the set of 3 clear files -- I'll track down my personal collection of Battle Road cards and if there's a jailcat in there you can have it!

keep me posted if u get a Metal Slime Plushie plz!!!!!!!

I can try, but I've gotta say, the chances of me having an extra plushie are pretty slim. That king slime I had earlier was a fluke. Haha.