Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy MK

BUYING: FFV or VI

I would like to know if there is someone interested in selling me a copy of Final Fantasy V or VI for gba. My preference is for VI.

I'd say go through Amazon or ebay. If you don't have a credit card, just start a small checking account and get the Visa or Mastercard check card.

I'd say go through Amazon or ebay. If you don't have a credit card, just start a small checking account and get the Visa or Mastercard check card.

I did check around ebay, just thought about asking around here as well. VI was a little pricey for me (having to pay in reais and all). 40 to 60 dollars would be 70 to 105 reais plus shipping. Amazon won't ship games to Brazil.

I have 7 gamestops all within driving range. I'll call around and see if they have either/both games. If so, I'll get them for you and send them to you. I'll post back when I locate them.

EDIT -

none of my local stores ahve it. They looked in their computer and a store about an hour away had it. I called that store and they said they were sold out of it. Sorry. Have you tried looking at gamestop.com? If they have it, they'll said it at retail, which is around $20 (US dollars). And of course, buying from their site, they can ship it to you.

*I'm not a gamestop whore, they're just like the microsoft of the gaming retail industry....

I have 7 gamestops all within driving range. I'll call around and see if they have either/both games. If so, I'll get them for you and send them to you. I'll post back when I locate them.

EDIT -

none of my local stores ahve it. They looked in their computer and a store about an hour away had it. I called that store and they said they were sold out of it. Sorry. Have you tried looking at gamestop.com? If they have it, they'll said it at retail, which is around $20 (US dollars). And of course, buying from their site, they can ship it to you.

*I'm not a gamestop whore, they're just like the microsoft of the gaming retail industry....

Thanls a lot for looking for it!

Gamestop chargers 60 dollars (XP) to send anything here, that's why I've never seem anyone recomending it in brazilian forums. The store I bought DQIX, estarland.com doesn't have any of the two games right know. I think I'll just buy III for now and get them from ebay on another occasion *birthday present to myself*

I'm sorry- I didn't realize you were from Brazil.

Guess what??? The game I bought on ebay was a bootleg! I had even asked the seller if it was original before buying. Never trust chineses! Well, at least it seems to work and save properly.

Guess what??? The game I bought on ebay was a bootleg! I had even asked the seller if it was original before buying. Never trust chineses! Well, at least it seems to work and save properly.

That sucks. I just bought something from a Chinese person a few weeks ago, and it works exactly as they stated it would. So maybe you can only trust half the Chinese? (Or possibly we need a larger sample of data :ga_rolleyes: )