99% Alchenomicon

Deathtamoor

Yeah, this took a while. And I was farming stuff the old fashion way without the Chest Timer.

Basically, I have all of the recipes except the two pieces of Erdrick armours that will be released in future DLC quests. I don't have all of the Alchemiracles either because they don't count towards a 100% Alchenomicon but they do count towards a 100% Wardrobe.

For those that say Alchenomicon completion is impossible under 800 hours, you are wrong. Even without the chest timer I was able to do it within 360 hours. My game time wasn't even spent mostly on Agates of Evolution farming either. I have basically done all of the quests, got my beastiary up-to-date, got some good grottoes, etc. I have done everything I possibly can up to this point short of seed farming and getting my Legacy Bosses to Lv99 (wanted to keep them low for the Orb farming with the Hoimi Table). Don't get me wrong, filling out the Alchenomicon is tedious and it does take a long time but not nearly as long as some people said.

Without the chest timer, it took about 30 - 45 minutes to farm an Agate of Evolution from scratch. I raided chests in the grottoes and visited some of the good spawn points and stole items to fill in the ingredients that I was missing. It's very boring so I only did it for about a few hours a day. Using the Hoimi Trick for the 2% drops and the Orbs was also very tedious. It took me a couple of weeks to finish that. Overall, I'd say it took about 2 months to finish all of this. I was playing on average of 4 hours a day.

For the Alchemiracles, I'll be using the Chest Timer for Agate of Evolution farming. I was able to farm two Agates in 15 minutes. :wd_coolslime:

So for those completionists out there, the task is daunting but it is not nearly as bad as people say and with the Chest Timer it becomes way easier. Don't get discouraged. :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention that the Hoimi Table is vital for when you do the alchemy for items that require 3 Orbs and 3 Agates of Evolution. Even if you aren't doing an Alchemiracle, you should still use the Hoimi Table and make sure you are positioned on a square that is at least 2 away from a red or blue square. Wasting 3 Agates = rage.

Hey, props to you, dude! I just recently got 75% of my Alchenomicon done the other night, and I've only clocked in 250 hours so far, and with no Hiomi Table manipulation or anything. I can see it being done in 350 or less hours.

I have 93% done at 350 hours. I spent a lot of time leveling legacy bosses (I have duplicates of all the major ones) and I used kawasaki+timer to get a lot of my stuff. And Hoimi (not for orbs... for some reason I farm those the 'normal' way).

Wow, that's truly impressive. Nice work. I'm sure most of us won't achieve that legitimately. I am going to try but it seems like something that is easy to burn out on.

I've only got an 16% alchenomicon completed! And I've only got 1 agate of evolution. 50,000 gold = aprox. 99 gold golems.

Money is the biggest drawback to Agate of Evolution farming. With the Chest Timer I was able to farm 12 Agates in about an hour and a half but it's buying the Chronocrystals that really takes up time. I think I'll farm the Metal Slime gear and S rank weapons and sell them to make some quick cash. I think that's probably the fastest way to make money at this point. THE fastest way to farm money is an all Gem Slime floor, but unfortunately, I don't have any of those.

Archived