A request for a save with extra members unlocked

Nova

Does anyone out there have a legit save with Aquila and the others unlocked on the team that they would be willing to share, (preferably with their starting equipment)? If so please let me know, got a small project going on so any help is appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance!

Does anyone out there have a legit save with Aquila and the others unlocked on the team that they would be willing to share, (preferably with their starting equipment)? If so please let me know, got a small project going on so any help is appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance!

Well, I have only unlocked Patty and Sellma so far. You are welcome to use my savefile if you like.

I believe that the save I put up at the end of Aug has them all

dq9ds_kheg_aug30

Aquila can be unlocked? What about Corvus?

Is there a list of everyone that can be unlocked and the requirements for each?

Aquila can be unlocked? What about Corvus?

Is there a list of everyone that can be unlocked and the requirements for each?

I believe you can only unlock Patty, Sellma, Erinn and Aquila. They are all unlocked via completing downloadable quests.

Erinn, Patty, Sellma, and Aquila all come with their own unique wardrobe items. There are no Pavo items.

So can you still get Pavo and there is just no special clothes or is Pavo not a playable character? Can anyone confirm for sure if this is an error in the guide?

quest163.jpg

Sadly, the guidebook is wrong about Pavo.

It's sad really....she has some DQM-BR cards, and some really cool SP moves & finishers...but she is hardly even an NPC in IX. Kinda seesm like they ran out of time....if you can get Sellma, you should get Pavo too :(

Also, am I missing something with Pavo's name...? It doesn't seem to be a pun...

Pavo's name is in line with the rest of the Celestrians - she's named after a constellation.

Interesting, I went directly with the bird names (Eagle, Peacock, Dove, Crow, Big Bird, etc). Considering the main plot's ending it seems appropriate that it was also a play with constellation names.

Archived