Atlas of Worlds RP topic

FallenAngel

(So the train landed on the tracks, what I relief, I was worried Bobobo hurt someone XD You'd better catch up to the pickle vehicle the other four are riding in right now :P)

(Ok, was just making sure you realized we were on a pickle, and not the train :P)

Meanwhile, Bobobo and Don Patch stopped meditating, now trying to get Negi and Kotaro to play a game of cards.

"This ride might be awhile, why don't we play cards. I painted the cards myself. Look!" Said Bobobo, fanning out a deck of cards, each one containing suprisingly childish art for someone who looked to be a grown man.

"Such wonderful artwork Bobobo" Don Patch said in admiration, a chile-like expression of glee appearing on his face.

"That's it. We're leaving." said Kotaro, grabbing Negi. He jumped off the pickle, and went inside the actual train. Kotaro then shot attacks at the pickle. "Screw the pickle, I have demons."

"Kotaro! Why did you do that?!" said Negi, when he noticed the other man. "Oh, hello. My name is Negi Springfield, and my friend here is Kotaro Inugami."

"Bakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" yelled Kotaro, punching Negi. "Don't tell him our real names!"

"Hey! This man won't hurt us! Do you feel any killing intent from him?" said Negi, punching Kotaro back. Kotaro blocked the attack, the the two began to have a fight, but every attack was being blocked. Each hit and block caused a amall shockwave, as usual. Magic filled punches getting blocked by other magic-filled fists did that.

"No, but why would you just trust a stranger? Those two idiots back there messed up this train, and shoved us into a giant PICKLE!" yelled Kotaro, still attacking.

Kazuma held his alter-wrapped fist and slowly clenched his fingers into a fist when he saw the two. "I really hope that you two aren't the reason for me getting sent away from a good fight."

He was already too pissed off at missing his rematch against Ryuho to really notice that his surroundings weren't the same. Even if he did notice, he didn't care at the moment. And right now, to him the two in front of him could be alter users who interrupted his fight.

Bobobo and Don Patch went flying out of the pickle. Bobobo grabbed Don Patch.

"SUPER FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR! NOSEHAIR GRAPPLING HOOK!" Yelled Bobobo, as two long nose hairs extended out, each one hooked at the end. They latched onto the regular train, and Bobobo pulled himself towards it. They went crashing through the window, and landed in one of the empty traincars.

Bobobo and Don Patch stood up, and dusted themselves off.

"Oh pleasee. The same thing just happened to us. I wanted to see Negi beat the crap out of Fate, but whatever." said Kotaro, shrugging. He stopped the fighting.

"I'm sorry for his rudeness. However, we are not the reason anyone got sent onto this train. Fate sent us here, using some sort of book..." said Negi, looking kind of sad. How was the others doing? Asuna-san, Nodoka-san... Yue-san... Haruna-san, Sayo-chan, Konoka-san, Setsuna-san, Yuuna-san, Ako-san... Makie-san... Akira-san... Master Ku, Asakura-chan, Chachamaru-san... Mana-san, Kaede-san, Chisame-san, Natsumi-chan, Zazie-san, Anya-chan, Collet-san, and Chamo-kun. How were all they? Suddenly, Kotaro bonked NEgi on the head. "What was that for?"

"You're thinking too much, Negi." said Kotaro. "Calm down, and let's find a way back. We can't go back the way we did first, since the gate is busted... I guess we have to steal that book from Fate."

Kazuma sighed and lowered his arm allowing his alter to disappear from his arm. He rubbed the back of his head and looked out of the window seeing his new surroundings, "I'll buy your story for now. . ." Kazuma said walking closer to the windows to get a better look, "It doesn't look like I'm on the Lost Ground anymore. Is this part of the mainland? Then again. . . " He turned towards Kotaro and pointed at his ears, "Isn't it a bit early for Halloween?"

Kotaro's ears twitched. Yep, all four of them. "What the hell do you mean?"

"Calm down, Kotaro-kun. Anyway, you are in a train, on simple, non-magical earth." Said Negi, still calming down himself. When Kotaro was about to yell at Negi, when Negi poineted at the man's arm. This person seemed magical, or atleast from another world. "You are one of us, right?"

"True, he seems magical, but we should have been more careful Negi." Said Kotaro, one of his wolf-ears lopping down.

"You're dressing up like a dog. What do you think i mean?" Kazuma said rolling his eyes, "And magic? I don't believe in any of that nonsense." He rubbed the back of his head a bit and said, "Well, you are still kids, i guess it makes sense that you believe in magic. But me-" He looked down at his right arm, "I'm an alter user. And no one can beat me or my alter power."

"Alter?" said Negi, cocking his head. He looked at Kotaro, who just shrugged. Then, Kotaro got bored, and transformed into a wolf puppy. "Kotaro, why are you a puppy?"

"I got bored." barked Kotaro. He turned back to normal, and he laughed. "So your power is invincible? I wanna try fighting it! Waddya say?"

"Oh no. Seems like a batlle between battle fanatics if that DOES happen." said Negi, and sat down. He looked at the man, who seemed very strong. "You arn't going to fight a 10-year old, are you?"

"Na." Kazuma said turning his attention back towards the window, "It isn't my style to fight against kids. I have at least that much restraint."

This place really is much different than where I'm from. I can't be in the main land either, they at least know about alter users while these kids know nothing about them. I need to find a way back.

"Aww." said Kotaro, letting his guard down. "You're all right. Too bad, though. I wanted to fight a bit."

"You like everyone who enjoys fighting, Kotaro-kun." said Negi, getting up. "Anyway, you need to find a way back, right? Well, same with us. and it's highly possible that the way we're thinking of is the same one you may be looking for as well."

"And what is that?" asked Kotaro. He was one of the many idiots that Negi saw today. Not that Negi would think that. Negi sighed.

"Don't you remember Kotaro? Fate Averruncus. He has some sort of Atlas, that can create wormholes. That's how we got sent back here, remember?" said Negi. He twirled his finger, and a small flame came out. "Ardescat."

"What's the weakest flame spell in the world for?" said Kotaro, pointing at Negi's finger, which had a small flame flying on top of it.

"What, Inugamis can get bored and Mages can't?" said Negi, making his flame huge before making it go away.

Bobobo and Don Patch walked into the traincar the other 3 were in.

"Hey Bobobo! It's that kid and the bully from before! It looks like they are talking to some strage looking guy, what should we do?" Don Patch asked

Bobobo walked up behind the weird guy, and said "Excuse me sir, is this bully and his friend causing trouble for you?" Bobobo asked, while tapping him on the shoulder with one of his nosehairs.

"Oh no. It's these two wierdos." said Kotaro. What was with these two? and who were they calling a bully? Although, since they were talking to another fighting lover, they might just get killed.

"Be nice, Kotaro-kun." said Negi. what was with those nosehairs?

Bobobo went reeling backwards dramtically.

"AHHHHH! He attacked Bobobo!" Don Patch said concerned.

Bobobo stood up, and rubbed the side of his face. He walked over to Kazuma. "You are very stong sensei, thank you for this lesson" Bobobo said as he bowed.

"Don't be crazy Bobobo! This guy tried to hurt you!" Don Patch said as he lept at Kazuma, with an onion leek in hand. He slapped the leek on Kazuma's head, but the leek broke into pieces. Don Patch made a look of fear, and fell to the floor, bowing to Kazuma. "Please don't hurt me sensei, I didn't mean it honest. I'll give you all the churos you want, just don't hurt me" He begged.

"Why would you hit someone with negi?" asked Negi. Spring Onions are known as Negi in Japan, and one was just destroyed.

"Oh yes, right away sensei" Don Patch said, and he pulled out a basket, containing a fresh batch of churos, he then handed the basket to Kazuma.

Kotaro laughed, and looked at Don Patch. "So, you like fighting with Negi, huh? Well this is my way of doing it!"

Suddenly, Kotaro grabbed Negi. "Kotaro-kun, you you don't mean..."

"Negi attack!" yelled Kotqaro, and threw Negi at Don Patch.

"Waah!" yelled Negi, as he flew into the orange creature. He got up, and began to cast magic. "Sagitta Magica, 57 arrows of light!"

"So, you're going to start attacking, are you?" said Kotaro, summoning Inugamis. "Well, let me help you!"

The inugamis swirled into Kotaro's fist, and it became pure black, with a purple light glowing from it. He rushed at Negi, and punched. Kotaro's fist emitted purple and black light, swirling around him. He yelled, "Garyuu Inugami Ryu Rouga Sou Shouda!"

Negi's magic arrows went into his fist, and a bright white and yellow light began to swirl around him. "Oukahoken!"

The two fist clashed, and there was the sound of an explosion. A cloud of dust filled the room, when it suddely disappeared by wind. The train's walls and cieling were gone, and there was a hole in the ground. Negi and Kotaro both got up, and began to laugh. Kotaro began to talk. "Nice! We did all this and you were holding back so we don't end up killing eachother, too!"

"Oh please. You were doing the same." Said Negi, and looked around. "We should go into another part of the train."

Kazuma was about to grab the basket of churos when negi and kataro did their attack. When the dust cleared he noticed that the walls and ceiling were gone as well as a hole in the ground. However, the thing he was upset about the most was the fact that the basket of food was gone. Other than looking really annoyed, Kazuma didn't make a sound except for his rumbling stomach. He hasn't eaten since yesterday.

"Wait. I wanna find out what churos are." Said Kotaro, and jumped off of the train. He jumped, and disappeared. "Instant Movement!"

As fast as he could Kotaro ran after the basket of churos, on top of... oh. That's where the part of the train, popped from the ground, went. He grabbed the basket, and began instant movement again. However, he could not get on. While getting close to the train with each word, Kotaro began to talk. "Negi! Help... Me... get... on... the... train! I... got... the... churos!"

Negi helped Kotaro on, and he put down the basket of churos. "So these are churos. Don't see them a lot in Japan."

• 3 months later...

Archived