Platinum King Jewels?

Platinum King Jewel vs. Gem Slimes.  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like the colours of gem slimes. I used to have a account called platinum king jewel but because the platinum king jewel picure became so dull i decided to make a new account. even check my hotmail. its called gem-slime@hotmail.co.uk.

They're not worth the trouble, in my opinion

Even grotto floors with nothing but gem slimes? Easy money.

It takes about 3 minutes to get 32000 something through alchemy. If you kill 3 Gem Slimes you get about that much. If you kill 3 PKJ you get 720000 EXP.

In my opinion... in the same amount of kills I would take the EXP over the Gold in a second.

Edit: Although I do like the colour of the Gem Slimes slightly better. But that isn't enough to put them over the top of the EXP from PKJ.

Edited by xckx

I still like gem slimes no matter what. Im not listening to your platinum king jewel liking.

*BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH*

*IM NOT LISTENING*

*BLAH BLAH*

you are disobeing the gleaming glistening golden grand great gold gem slime

you are forced to be locked back at the gortress

*BANG*

LATER

Lethal Armour: YOU HAVE DISOBEYED THE GLEAMING GLISTENING GOLDEN GRAND GREAT GOLD GEM SLIME. I HAVE COME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ENDING

YOUR LIFE TOMORROW AT THE GALLOWS.

You : *Sob, cry*

now which slime in the coolnessometre also known as the superspecialslimeojewelometer

looks cooler?

Gem Slime eh?

Then vote for it!

Youve seen what happens if you disobey the gleaming glistening golden grand great gold gem slime's rule... :flameslime::wd_coolslime: