Atlas of Worlds OOC topic

FallenAngel

Two demons, two ninjas.

Two mega-villains, and a SADIST for crying out loud.

Did I mention she's a LESBIAN sadist?

That doesn't automaticaly make them hyper, I mean, I've seen tons of demons, ninjas and mega-villains and sadists that were not hyper :P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wait, nope. She's Bysexual Samurai Ninja Assassin Sadist.

Oh wait, nope. She's Bysexual Samurai Ninja Assassin Sadist.

Man, when is everyone else gunna join. Maybe you should send a PM to the guy with the Enteis, in case he didn't notice you changed your mind.

okay. =P hey, can you convince Ryu to make his characters already? I'm bored.

as for you, RotoLoto, Post already, please.

Well, i wouldn't mind joining another RP; The RP I'm in now is moving fairly slowly. I usually prefer to make characters from scratch rather than trying to match what characters would do in each situation.

But if this RP stays slow for a bit longer, i guess i'll join in and help get things moving along a bit.

you know, if you make a character from a game like Maplestory, DQ9, or Mabinogi, where you create your own characters, you can make a character from scratch...

you know, if you make a character from a game like Maplestory, DQ9, or Mabinogi, where you create your own characters, you can make a character from scratch...

Meh, i guess I shouldn't be too picky when it comes to games anyways. I guess i could try doing a character from a series i like and know a decent amount about.

Name: Kazuma

Species: Human / Alter user

World: Human

Looks:

Human:

250px-Kazuma.jpg

Now, it's a bit difficult to find good pictures of his 3 alter forms so please forgive me for posting a AMV that goes through all of it. . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScAw1g1lE3A

Personality:

He is a bit too headstrong for his own good. Pretty much, his motto is that if there is an object blocking your path he will blow it away with his own power. He doesn't really care too much for teamwork unless necessary to complete mercenary jobs. He does have a soft spot for a kid he used to look after though. He is used to being looked down on like trash just because he was born an alter user, but if you talk poorly of him, he wont hesitate to start a fight.

Abilities (taken from wiki):

Shell Bullet: an alloy-type Alter which transforms his right arm into a weapon. At its first level, Shell Bullet covers Kazuma's right arm with protective metal armor and creates three curved fins of metal jutting out from his right shoulder blade, each progressively larger as they near his shoulder.. The fins break apart to propel Kazuma forward at great speed, increasing the power of his strikes, which Kazuma labels as Bullets, giving them names that represent their power or affect on the opponent.

(1st strike is called 'Shocking first bullet'. 2nd is 'Annihilating Second Bullet' then finally 'Exterminating Last Bullet')

Shell Bullet Ultimate: in his second form, Kazuma's arm is completely replaced by a stronger armored arm, four fins of metal jut out of his face near his right eye, and a propeller replaces the three fins on his back. This propeller grants Kazuma flight, as well as eliminating the firing limit imposed by his first form. On his fist is a small aperture which can absorb additional Alter power, further strengthening his attacks, which he calls Shell Bullets.

Proud Fist: in his final form, Kazuma's Alter covers his entire body, causing him to appear as a humanoid cross between a samurai and a lion. His Alter-absorbing fists grow even larger, and his propeller becomes a whip which serves much the same purpose as the fins from the first form or the propeller in the second form.

*shrugs* maybe, if he would let you.

Anyways, I really do not plan on bringing Kazuma to his final alter form that much, if at all. I'm planning that because of just how strong and the stuff he can do while in that form. He actually does propel himself into space to destroy a satellite as well as move at super fast speeds while fighting against his rival. Now, his character is being plucked from after the series so he should be able to, but i'll probably come up with some reason for him to be unable to progress to the final level.

Unless of course, you want to allow me to have a character who can obliterate an entire army, take dark blasts of energy, be able to survive in space, and level cities no problem, and have an anger issue.

Don't worry. Almost every enemy will be atleast as strong as Bowser or Ganondorf. You will need to use it in the final battle, the same with Kotaro's Demon Wolf Transformation, and Negi's Magia Ereba. Also, Bobo-Patch would be needed, since otherwise the two just kills eachother along with the enemy.

The power is stll pale to Negi's final transformation, so yea. We both ned to hold it in, until I make an extremely strong enemy come.

Yea... here's some manga pics, but stupid Imageshack did not allow me to just post them.

This

to

This

to

This

yea. Negi, in that form, can shoot his arm, stab someone with it, then reconnect. He's made of lightning. Deal with it.

This

to

This

His Titan Slayer magic creates a giant sword or spear made of lightning, and he can make them explode at will.

P.S. each and every one of those dragons are stronger than one magical army. Negi just killed three with one attack.

P.S.S. Acctually, this is just one layer of the spell. So far, Negi can put on two layers. Not that I will use it much.

This

Kotaro's final.

This

Yep, Kotaro when he just tackles someone in that form.

by the way...

This

This is the guy who just got hit.

This

Wolf Kotaro can shoot these darkness orbs, which can be exploded.

Archived