Atlas of Worlds OOC topic

FallenAngel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But still, that defies the rules. Also, each pip has great spells. I'm pretty sure each would count as a full or a creature.

I claim three Enteis.

One Entei is a super-intelligent Entei that figured out that according to the 'dex, when it roared, a volcano sprung up. And when a volcano sprung up, an Entei was born. So basically he cloned himself. However, roaring so much made him die. Then a random dude named George captured three of them. Their names are Bruce, Clyde, and Slippy. Not very intelligent, but very difficult to take down.

Bruce:

- Flare Blitz

- Howl

- Extremespeed

- Crush Claw

Clyde:

- Iron Tail

- Dig

- Giga Impact

- Fire Fang

Slippy:

- Sunny Day

- Flamethrower

- Solarbeam

- Swagger

George is technically made of cardboard but can still do most of the stuff a human can do. He also has no personality or backstory.

Bynine's team is best.

I'd like to reserve Jesus. He has legitimate godmode.:)

No, I'll follow the rules. I was just trying to bypass it by have my Pip Fighter be the Tamer, while the others were his creatures. I'm willing to drop Battle Pip.

Roto, tamers don't fight... their creatures do. XD

Bynine, there is only one Entei, so you can't have three. Also, isaid if you're going to have a legendary, it needs to be a low-rank, which there are many of. Like Shaymin.

That means, NO ENTEI.

Ruesen, NO JESUS. Why?

1. I said Manga, anime, or game.

2. Number one rule of RPs. NO GODMODDING.

3. NO Jesus, no matter WHAT RP you're in. That would mean making fun of Jesus, according to the bible.

Roto: so, you're taking off the Battle Pip? You need to have a Monster Master or Monster Scout as the fourth if so.

There is the possibility of more than one Entei existing, as evidenced by its pokedex entries.

Jesus is technecally from a manga (I'm guessing you've never heard of the manga bible?) :P

gaah too much double posts.

Mel: Acctually, Entei is the guardian of the Volcano. There is only one, and since Ho-Oh made it, Entei is a mid-rank.

Mel: Again, Jesus would break every rule of the rules. Also, The manga Bible technecally isn't a manga. just the Bible in manga form.

Roto: okay. once you change it, you're accepted.

Actually this paragraph here seems to disagree. There is definatly more than one Entei :P

"It is speculated, however, that the three that Ho-Oh created are not the only members of their respective species. In Celebi: Voice of the Forest, Professor Oak speaks about the Suicune in question as if the Pokémon was only part of a species. Pokédex entries also state that an Entei is born every time a volcano erupts. In Pokémon Ranger, an Entei statue was brought to life when the player completes all four challenges of the Jungle Relic. It was later captured by Gordor, along with the other two beasts, showing that Fiore might have its own trio of beasts. In Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, the legendary beasts play an important role in the game's progress as well."

Actually this paragraph here seems to disagree. There is definatly more than one Entei :P

"It is speculated, however, that the three that Ho-Oh created are not the only members of their respective species. In Celebi: Voice of the Forest, Professor Oak speaks about the Suicune in question as if the Pokémon was only part of a species. Pokédex entries also state that an Entei is born every time a volcano erupts. In Pokémon Ranger, an Entei statue was brought to life when the player completes all four challenges of the Jungle Relic. It was later captured by Gordor, along with the other two beasts, showing that Fiore might have its own trio of beasts. In Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, the legendary beasts play an important role in the game's progress as well."

1.It could be a mistake. Pokemon makes alot of mistakes.

2.It could have been that Entei was sealed inside the statue or something. In the Lugia Movie, the legendary birds were like that too.

3.The trio always moves. Every "legendary" trio moves around in pokemon. Exept Uxie and Azlef.

It is said that one is born every time a volcano erupts.

4.SAID. in fact, in pokemon, nobody even knows if they exist or not.

If there can be more than one Lugia, there can be more than one Entei. ESPECIALLY if they were created by Ho-oh, cause he can easily make more.

EP222.png

OH! POKEMON ARGUMENT!

The only pokemon I believe there is one of is Arceus (cuz hes god) and Mewtwo (but they could make more). Maybe even Palkia and Dialga.

Mel: Nope. Hat ep was because of an egg. Also, this guy wants three FULL GROWN Enteis. Now, I have just one question. WHAT the hell does Ho-oh breed with to get the three legendary DOGS?

Roto: correction, A god if you say god, instead of a god in real life, they will of course, think about THE God, not some silly fake. Also, there is also Mew, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Azlef, Uxie, Mesprit, and maybe manaphy.

Yes, there uis only one Celebi. It's just because of time travel that they can be many in one place. However, They must come from the future if they want to stay forever.

Dude, are you kidding me? Entei is way worse than Shaymin and not to mention there are plenty of them running around.

I was trying to be nice and join your RP because you kept complaining that nobody was joining. But seeing as you're going to be super picky about it, I'm not joining. Thank you and good night.

Mel: Nope. Hat ep was because of an egg. Also, this guy wants three FULL GROWN Enteis. Now, I have just one question. WHAT the hell does Ho-oh breed with to get the three legendary DOGS?

Beasts, not dogs. If Ho-oh created them, he wouldn't breed to get them. He would just magically create them. It's not like three Enteis would be over powered. I can think of a bunch of non-legendary pokemon to have three copies of that would be better than 3 Enteis. Should just let him do it :D

Roto: correction, A god if you say god, instead of a god in real life, they will of course, think about THE God, not some silly fake. Also, there is also Mew, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Azlef, Uxie, Mesprit, and maybe manaphy.

He didn't capitalize it. That's all that is requied, only if it were capitalized would I think of THE God. Even still, no one would say it in a way that they think Arceus is an actual god O.o

Yea... but three legendary pokemon... seems kind of Overpowered...

Dude, shaymin sucks. It just Seed Flare that makes him epic. Other than it's cuteness I mean. XD

Technecally, most dragonites are stronger than an Arceus.

If you don't put and "a", then it sounds like you're talking about something that's the "one and only". Many people make that mistake.

Acctua

Lly, they're commonly known as Legendary DOGs.

Lol, Ho-Oh goes pop! And dogs appear.

Uhh... I was complaining about the other RP... you know, Dragon Guilds?

If you mean this RP, I meant Ryu. He reserved a spot, and won't put a sign up.

Roto, change your Sign up yet?

Yea... but three legendary pokemon... seems kind of Overpowered...

Dude, shaymin sucks. It just Seed Flare that makes him epic. Other than it's cuteness I mean. XD

Technecally, most dragonites are stronger than an Arceus.

If you don't put and "a", then it sounds like you're talking about something that's the "one and only". Many people make that mistake.

Acctua

Lly, they're commonly known as Legendary DOGs.

Lol, Ho-Oh goes pop! And dogs appear.

Keyword "seems" look at the attacks they know. It's very reasonable, plus he said thay are dumb

Arceus is stronger then all pokemon. It just doesn't seem that way in game, cause they don't wan't to make him game breaking. Even in game though, he is better than almost all the pokemon.

Arceus is a "one and only" in the Pokemon world, so it's perfectly acceptable

Actually, take a look at Suicune and Raikou. They have more feline(cat) Characteristics, especially Raikou, who resembles a sabre tooth tiger. So they are commonly known as beasts, not dogs.

Trust me on this stuff, when it comes to Pokemon, I know what I am talking about. I have about 12 years of Pokemon experience and knowledge under my belt :P

Archived