Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FallenAngel

Atlas of Worlds OOC topic

Atlas of Worlds

This is an RP about... EVERYTHING! In this RP, you choose characters from any Anime, Manga, or Game!

Plot

There are many worlds in our lives. However, most do not know about the other worlds. However, lately, there have been portals to other worlds, coming out of nowhere. The cause is in truth, a group of mystical items called the “Atlasâ€. Also, the villains, from many different worlds, have been joining together in a organization called “Book of Darknessâ€. They include Xemnas, Fate Averrncus, Sephiroth, Millenium Earl, and Legato, each from their own worlds. However, the leader is of course, the strongest. The leader is unknown so far.

People from worlds have been getting sucked into other worlds lately through the portals, causing distress in the fabric of space and time. The goal of the Book is to travel to the world of Pokemon and capture Dialga and Palkia, in order to enslave every world. However, the world of Pokemon has a power barrier, because of all the pokemon living there. This barrier has enough power to block every one of the Atlases. However, by traveling to every world and stealing its core, which keeps the world in balance, the Book of Darkness will have enough power to seize enough power to destroy the barrier forever, or even worse, use it for their own evil purposes.

Still, there is hope to stop the Book of Darkness. One Atlas has still not been found yet, and is hidden in the Human World. Also, the people from the other worlds have been mostly sent to the Human World, and they are very powerful. If those people find the last Atlas, they will be able to teleport between worlds, and stop the Book. However, who will be capable of this…?

Rules:

No overpowered characters, like for example, Light Yagami from death note.

You can have two characters MAX. Unless you are a pokemon trainer or things like that. If so, one human, and three creatures.

The Human World means things like Sailor Moon, Negima, Beelzebub, things like that. Make your characters fit the world.

In your sign-up, you must include the world you are from. if you don't know, then tell me. I'll tell you. =)

Don't double post.

Powers that are extremely powerful should only be used from time to time. don't use them in every battle.

If you are things like monster scouts or pokemon trainers, then have only one creature fight at a time.

Do not, under any circumstances, control another person's character, unless you got permission from them. I'll check if so.

Sign-up Rules

Make sure you do not have too many attacks.

Do not EVER make a Sign-up like this:

Name: Ichigo

Looks: has orange hair, black clothes, and a biiiig sword.

Attacks:

Bankai: Transforms into a stronger state. gains insain speed and power.

Getsuruga Tensho: slashes with the sword, and sends out an energy strike strong enough to destroy buildings.

Backstory: Lived in Karakura town, and fought in alot of fights.

No made-up characters, unless it is from games like maplestory.

Make sure you put which game, manga, or anime your character is from.

Accepted Characters:

Fallen Angel/Negi Springfield/Mahou Sensei Negima!

Fallen Angel/Kotaro Inugami/Mahou Sensei Negima!

Melrath/Bobobo/Bobobo-bo-bobobo

Melrath/Poppa Rocks/Bobobo-bo-bobobo

RotoLoto/Abel (Pip Fighter, Pipany, Wiz Pip)/Dragon Quest

Kalmana/Kazuma/Scryed

Reserved Character:

RyuKisargi/Gota Araki/Kamen Teacher

RyuKisargi/Loto/Dragon Quest III

No matter what, DO NOT EVER GODMOD!

Godmodding: basically, making a character that is extremely uber, whether the character is supposed to or not.

Also, please. do not double post. There is an Edit button. just don't edit something that has a post after it.

Lastly, please be a "Hero" character. Not the "Main Villain" of your manga/game/anime. if you wish to do so, and the manga is one i do not know of, then the character is okay. Sadly however, no Orochimaru or Ganondorf.

NPCs:

There are a few Non-playable characters, that do not have a sign-up. DO NOT control these, without my permission.

Nagi Springfield: Negi's Father. known as the "Thousand Master" he will save people from time to time. However, she disappeared with Arika a long time ago and never came back until now for a reason...

Arika Anarchia Entheofushia: Negi's Mother, and the queen of the magic world. She will heal people from time to time. However, she disappeared with Nagi a long time ago and never came back until now for a reason...

Chao Linshen: Negi's student and decendent from the future, unable to cast magic, however she will give items sometimes. She is however, still trying to change time...

Evangeline Athanasia Kitty McDowell: Negi's student and magic teacher. As a vampire, she will give you some help from time to time, but she is still evil...

I choose Goomoonryong and Shioon.

From.... where? I gatta know where if I'm gunna reserve you the character. XD

The Breaker, which is a manga.

Okay. Goo... Goom... what Roto said, is reserved fior him.

I reserve the Negi/Kotaro tag team for me.

Can said pokemon trainers have any legendary pokemon on their team?

I choose Loto I, from Dragon Warrior 3.

I also choose Kamen Teacher from the Kamen Teacher manga.

Melrath= Please don't. unless it's some low-rank one that there is alot of, like Shaymin.

Ryu= reserved.

Ryu= reserved. again. but say the name, please.

Gota Araki.

Ok, other question: Does being a pokemon trainer mean you cant be a second human character?

Ryu: thnx!

Mel: Please don't. one Pokemon trainer means one human and three creatures, so i don't think it will be fair to the other RPers. However, if it makes you happy, and if Ryu is okay with it, then go ahead.

I'm just going to make it east for myself, and go with Bobobo, from the anime/manga Bobobo-bobobobo. Is that an ok choice?

I'm no lead in this. :P It's your RP. Do what you want.

Name: Negi Springfield

Type: Mage

Species: Human

World: Human/Magic

Looks:

Please click this link.

As you can see above... oh wait, i changed the pic. you can't see above... but, Negi has... I think it's orange, but some say it's brown hair. Anyway, he wears a pair of Black pants and button-up martial arts shirt. His shoes are kind of like black sneakers, but more adapted for martial arts. It's not in this pic, but he also wears black gloves that go past his elbows.

Personality: Negi is sort of a problem child. :D Although he is a caring, smart boy who already graduated, and is a teacher, he is however one of those kids who have a problem with working just the right amount. He always goes way too far with his training, in order to catch up to his missing father, who is the hero of the magic world, and ends up making his students look like this:

Please click this link

Also, Negi, like me, does not know the feelings of girls at all.

Spells:

Sagitta Magica: Also known as, and is Latin for, Magic Arrow. Shoots a few magic arrows of Wind, Lightning, or Light. He can fire up to 199, but they take time to charge the arrows, after the first 14. Every arrow is extremely weak, so this spell must be used in numbers, more for stronger enemies.

Hoken: Also known as Crushing Fist. Negi charges Sagitta Magicas, then fires them, inside his fist, causing immense power in his punch, however this skill takes time for the Sagitta Magica, and more time for the casting of this spell.

Magia Ereba: Also known as Dark Magic. Combines his own body with his spells meant for an attack. If used with no spells, then turns him into "Dark" mode, which causes his speed to drop dramatically, but his strength goes up. Too much of this spell will cause in Magic Poisoning, which means, the spell will basically eat away at his soul.

Kiliph Astraphe: Also known as Thousand Thunderbolts. Takes an immense long time to cast, however it is the strongest Lightning-based spell known to the magic world so far. When used with Magia Ereba, Negi becomes his "Lightning god" form, in which his speed is raised extremely. However the time for casting this spell takes immense amount of time of immobility, in which Negi is completely vulnirable.

Titanoktonon: Also known as Titan Slayer. Can only be used in Lightning god form. Negi causes a lightning spear made of his magic, which is heavy, so it lowers his immense speed, however it widens his range of attack, and raises his attack power.

Ensis Exequens: Also known as Executioner's sword. This is Negi's only non-time-needed-to-cast spell. The spell makes Negi's magic to become a sword on his hand, which is kind of like a lightsaber. :D However the spell means his magic will be in his hand, so if broken, then can come back in a few seconds, but it uses more magic then.

Cantus Bellax: Also known as Battle Hymn. This spell is basically like Oomph.

Age Decieving Pills: Negi has magic pills to make himself and Kotaro to change their age to anything, exept things that are too far off, like thirty nine or something. He usually becomes like this. Negi on the left. Kotaro on the right. Older Negi gets called "Nagi Springfield", just like his father. As for Kotaro, it's "Kojirou Oogami".

Click this link

Abilities:

Magic

Martial Arts (Chinese)

Flying (on his staff)

Ryu: yea, but in korea, they say "the guests are kings". so i wanted your opinion, but oh well.

Mel: Kays. I loved BBB! it's an epic anime.

:P

SUPER FIST OF THE NOSEHAIR! (For those curious, check out the four pictures below. They will tell you more than words ever could about Bobobo)

bobobo3.jpg?=123

37551185749119.jpg

bobobo20carnavalrd2.jpg

bobobo45.png

SUPER FIST OF THE NOSEHAIR! (For those curious, check out the four pictures below. They will tell you more than words ever could about Bobobo)

bobobo3.jpg?=123

37551185749119.jpg

bobobo20carnavalrd2.jpg

bobobo45.png

"It's time to duel!"

*yugi comes out to afro*

"Yugi-saaaaaan?!"

"Get the survivor of the hair kingdom!"

"Get the scallop!"

BTW, Mel, do you wanna make Poppa Rocks, by any chance? That little... sun dude is epic! :D

Maybe

Can I change who I want? I've changed my mind.

Name: Kotaro Inugami

Type: Fighter/Ninja/Assasin

Species: Half human, half Demon Wolf.

World: Human/Magic

Looks:

Kotaro's look

Kotaro has black hair, and has wolf ears on his head. Therefore, he has four ears. He wears black shoes, as well as a black jacket, on top of his white shirt. He has a black pair of pants, as well. This kid enjoys black clothing, and fights in his school uniform.

Personality: This kid is almost EXACTLY like me. Careless, loving to fight, and of course, enjoying being a "lone wolf". He hates it when people say he and Negi are friends, or when he can't beat someone in an argument. However, one thing he isn't like me on, is that he is a total idiot, and he does fistpounds with Negi before a big fight, causing sonic booms. Of course, like all characters made by Ken Akamatsu, he enjoys playing Dragon Quest.

Spells:

Demon Wolf transformation: Transforms into a black wolf puppy, a wearwolf, or a Demon Wolf. The puppy is for... cuteness? Or size reduction. Maybe as a disguise. The wearwolf takes alot out of Kotaro, but raises his strength and defence. The Demon Wolf is for Speed, Close-range fighting, and Far-Range fighting. The Demon Wolf takes alot out of Kotaro and will make him faint.

Shundo: Also known as instant movement. moves extremely quickly to one direction, but the weakness is that once started, you cannot stop until you touch ground.

Inugami Ryu Ku Ga: Kotaro shoots fangs made of darkness from his hands.

Inugami Shikukokuroga: summons inugamis to fight. They are pretty weak on their own, so multiple are needed.

Garyuu Inugami Ryu Rouga Sou Shouda

Howling Burst Knuckle: charges his fist with Wolf Demons as he punches. this is like Negi's Hokens.

Teleportation: goes into shadows to teleport to another shadow.

Kage-Bunshin: created shadow clones. sixteen at most so far.

Dimentional Charm: uses paper charms to create another dimension where people can go in, but not out. If they try to get out, then they will end up on the other side of the dimension. To get out, Kotaro must let down the spell, or the opponent must beat him. One other way is to read his mind and break the seals, but that is only if they can read his blank mind. XD

Abilities:

Demon Wolf Manipulation

Ninjutsu

Martial Arts (Self-created)

Can see ghosts

Mel: k.

Roto: Change Away.

I'm going to add some things to the RP =P

Why are the only NPCs all from the same source? O.o