Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Name Changes

Login and display?

There you go :)

Hello Woodus, may I change both my login and display name to "But Thou Must" with spaces instead of underscores?

• Upvote 1

Hey can you change both of my names to babbleking (just like that, no spaces/capitals).  Thank you!

Hi Woodus, can you change both my login and display name to Solutus?

God I'm being so annoying but I kinda miss my old username....can you change both of my names back to cannockprincex? Sorry!

No worries, changed back.

ok well i'd like to be babbleking again (login and display.)  thank you @ woodus for putting up with my flightiness lol

No worries. You are set :)

I've recently become a Power Rangers addict. XD Sooooo, I want to change my name to Rita Repulsa may I? Display Name. 

No problem, there you go :)

Thanks! 

Whew, I just learned that all of these people are the same person:

NameList.png

I was beginning to wonder where Ayane, Enigmatic Maiden, Rikku, Celes, Midna, Meloetta, Nayru, Leviathan, Chalis, Serena, Lyn, Dawn, Starlight, Shanoa, and Debora Briscoletti had gone to ;)

Ha ha, at least your signature remains relatively consistent so we can keep track.

Can I get a name change to Havoccultist, login and display? I only went by Meinolf online for like a few months a couple years ago and I forgot I even still use it here.

All set :)

NameList.png

I was beginning to wonder where Ayane, Enigmatic Maiden, Rikku, Celes, Midna, Meloetta, Nayru, Leviathan, Chalis, Serena, Lyn, Dawn, Starlight, Shanoa, and Debora Briscoletti had gone to ;)

Ha ha, at least your signature remains relatively consistent so we can keep track.

I guess in a way I'm alot like the npc on the Death Mountain summit in the Dark World for Zelda Link to the Past. I can admit I have trouble making up my mind on things, actually I never change my signature because I want everyone to be able to recognize me. It's kind of neat seeing all the names I've used up to this point, that'd be a interesting feature here if added to the user settings. 

NameList.png

I guess in a way I'm alot like the npc on the Death Mountain summit in the Dark World for Zelda Link to the Past. I can admit I have trouble making up my mind on things, actually I never change my signature because I want everyone to be able to recognize me. It's kind of neat seeing all the names I've used up to this point, that'd be a interesting feature here if added to the user settings.
Only if you promise to post more than twice a year.
  • Upvote 1

NameList.png

Only if you promise to post more than twice a year.

Haha, yeah been trying to work on my attendance here. I have started a Dragon Quest marathon, so I'll probably be around more often. Almost done with DW2, finished DW1 already doing 3 next. I'll be playing their original versions, so it will be quite the challenge. 

• Upvote 1

In order to theme with my names for discord, G+, Steam, can I be renamed Basileús Hábel Granvanías (Literally King Abel of Granvania)