No I am dumb and just missed it, sorry now named jvboytheman :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This seems to be a hot item now, place your requests to change your name here, then I will reply when it is done   I can now change your login name or display name. So my guess is you can keep you

Latest changes:   Cypher is now Warlock Yetimonster is now Poogie VaAllStar is now My1star2002

Done, sorry just getting back to the Den after traveling and work with COVID-19

Your welcome, and send me a PM nudge if I forget anything again :)

I apologize in advance, since I registered a week ago, but can I have PSU dropped from my username (both login and display)? Originally it was to link to my deviantART account but my deviantART account was a way for people on a forum I previously frequented to view my work so it doesn't make much sense here. 

Edited by BlacksitePSU

Done :)

No problem :)

• 1 month later...

So much for leaving for good.  :thumbsup:

Anyways, mind changing just my display name to "Kitsune Hawk"?

It's pretty much become my new standard name.

:)

Can you change my name and login to Chanticleer Hegemony? (and no, I don't want the question mark as a part of my name.)

Can you change my name and login to Chanticleer Hegemony? (and no, I don't want the question mark as a part of my name.)

Changed them both

Can you change my name to Woodus?

Maybe you can just go from the object pronoun to the subject pronoun version: Woodwe.

We actually had a discussion kind of like this in High School over my nick, one of the gals I knew argued that Woodus was the plural version (like octopus) so she called me Woodi  (pronounced as wu-dai) as Woodus should be pronouced wu-duh-s at least as far as the name was given to me should be pronounced. I didn't know it was an actual surname until a few years ago, and I am not sure how they pronounce it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

And BTW, I wanted to make a reference to Ashens, hence the current username.

Changed them both

Maybe you can just go from the object pronoun to the subject pronoun version: Woodwe.

We actually had a discussion kind of like this in High School over my nick, one of the gals I knew argued that Woodus was the plural version (like octopus) so she called me Woodi  (pronounced as wu-dai) as Woodus should be pronouced wu-duh-s at least as far as the name was given to me should be pronounced. I didn't know it was an actual surname until a few years ago, and I am not sure how they pronounce it.

But that doesn't make sense though.  Octopus is the singular form.  Octopi is the plural

Changed them both

But that doesn't make sense though.  Octopus is the singular form.  Octopi is the plural

Hence the Woodi.

Changed them both

I know that is why I argued with her over it :)

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

There you go, I just changed the display, left the login the same :)

No problem :)

• 2 weeks later...