Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Name Changes

Hey Woodus, could you please change both my display and login as "jvboytheman"? Thanks!

Hey Woodus, is this guy not serious about his change or did you just miss it?

Hey Woodus, could you please change both my display and login as "jvboytheman"? Thanks!

Hey Woodus, is this guy not serious about his change or did you just miss it?

I'll answer this question in place of Woodus.

He just missed it because he had other important name changes to make.

No I am dumb and just missed it, sorry now named jvboytheman :)

np Woodus, you the man. Thank you!

Your welcome, and send me a PM nudge if I forget anything again :)

I apologize in advance, since I registered a week ago, but can I have PSU dropped from my username (both login and display)? Originally it was to link to my deviantART account but my deviantART account was a way for people on a forum I previously frequented to view my work so it doesn't make much sense here. 

Edited by BlacksitePSU

Done :)

No problem :)

So much for leaving for good.  :thumbsup:

Anyways, mind changing just my display name to "Kitsune Hawk"?

It's pretty much become my new standard name.

Can you change my name and login to Chanticleer Hegemony? (and no, I don't want the question mark as a part of my name.)

Can you change my name to Woodus?

Maybe you can just go from the object pronoun to the subject pronoun version: Woodwe.

Can you change my name and login to Chanticleer Hegemony? (and no, I don't want the question mark as a part of my name.)

Changed them both

Maybe you can just go from the object pronoun to the subject pronoun version: Woodwe.

We actually had a discussion kind of like this in High School over my nick, one of the gals I knew argued that Woodus was the plural version (like octopus) so she called me Woodi  (pronounced as wu-dai) as Woodus should be pronouced wu-duh-s at least as far as the name was given to me should be pronounced. I didn't know it was an actual surname until a few years ago, and I am not sure how they pronounce it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks!

And BTW, I wanted to make a reference to Ashens, hence the current username.

Changed them both

We actually had a discussion kind of like this in High School over my nick, one of the gals I knew argued that Woodus was the plural version (like octopus) so she called me Woodi  (pronounced as wu-dai) as Woodus should be pronouced wu-duh-s at least as far as the name was given to me should be pronounced. I didn't know it was an actual surname until a few years ago, and I am not sure how they pronounce it.

But that doesn't make sense though.  Octopus is the singular form.  Octopi is the plural

Changed them both

But that doesn't make sense though.  Octopus is the singular form.  Octopi is the plural

Hence the Woodi.

Changed them both

I know that is why I argued with her over it :)

i want to change my name to Leviathan

There you go, I just changed the display, left the login the same :)

thank you woodus. :)