• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This seems to be a hot item now, place your requests to change your name here, then I will reply when it is done   I can now change your login name or display name. So my guess is you can keep you

Latest changes:   Cypher is now Warlock Yetimonster is now Poogie VaAllStar is now My1star2002

And done

Sorry, forgot about this today, it is done.

Sorry, forgot about this today, it is done.

Don't even worry about it. I had never logged off so I had no clue that it had or had not happened. Only big difference is the chat.

Ok, I swear I'm only gonna do this once Woodus. :goofyslime: I want to change both log in names and display name to Orange. I better do this now because I'll regret it later and everyone gets all comfortable. I want all my usernames Orange at the moment so yeah. This is my only time. Ty and sry in advance :thumbsup:

OK, you are now Orange

Well you could be Pinky, from Pinky and the Brain :)

Could I have both my login and display name changed to Varin? I know I've only been here for about five minutes, but when I created this account I just threw in the first DQ-related name that came to mind, and it's just this second hit me that my choice of username...it...it means a lot to me. :'(

Cheers in advance Mr. Woodus.

Edited by Metal Kaiser

There you go :)

There you go :)

• 1 month later...
;) Akatsuki litterally means "dawn" or Daybreak" In this case though it is the name of a fictional group of criminal shinobi from Naruto. Leader also in my case references my high post count and also my recently completed cosplay project.
  • 1 month later...

Hey Woodus could you change my username from Kage to Neclord (also my login name to Neclord, too, please). Thanks!

Guest Plattym3
Hey Woodus could you change my username from Kage to Neclord (also my login name to Neclord, too, please). Thanks!

Oh no, new name, new picture, same old Thorr, I mean Kage, I mean Neclord!

Edited by Plattym3

OK, done :)

Oh no, new name, new picture, same old Thorr, I mean Kage, I mean Neclord!

Just trying to stay fresh... every two years. :mimicgrin::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Display and Login names or just display?

• 2 months later...