Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlatKing

Lookie what I just bought!

Wow that has to be your new avatar! I wonder if it will stand up on its own. Take some pictures for us when you get it?

Heh heh. Cool. A nice purchase indeed.

Nice :thumbsup:

I'm tempted to buy one now too... need $4.01 extra to get free shipping. Metallic gold platinum anyone?

*resisting temptation to use Thunder Thrust*

Wow, that second picture looks damn cool! That thing really shines in the light, with that chromatic effect.

Wow, that second picture looks damn cool! That thing really shines in the light, with that chromatic effect.

Ah man, don't you start that too Zenny! :P

I really didn't even know this had been added to the metallic set until I happen to see it on eBay recently, I started looking around a little more and Yesasia had a pretty decent price. I probably ought to snatch up the Gold Slime too before it's out of stock. There goes my beer money for the week!

Ah man, don't you start that too Zenny! :P

I really didn't even know this had been added to the metallic set until I happen to see it on eBay recently, I started looking around a little more and Yesasia had a pretty decent price. I probably ought to snatch up the Gold Slime too before it's out of stock. There goes my beer money for the week!

$61 for a smile slime shirt? That stuff is very expensive. :o

$61 for a smile slime shirt? That stuff is very expensive. :o

No, it's not expensive, it's stupid. Screen printing on shirts is cheap as dirt. I know cause my employer has custom shirts ordered all the time and gives them to employees. I also had a brief job stint in clothing manufacturing a long time ago so I know how screen printing and embroidery works.

After seeing that side picture, I had to buy it and the gold platinum slime. Damn, too tempting! I'll need to update my pictures collection after buying these two slimes.

I didn't need it but I just bought a King Slime figure in the metallic set pretty cheap. Maybe I'll offer it for a prize on a den contest. :goofyslime:

I didn't need it but I just bought a King Slime figure in the metallic set pretty cheap. Maybe I'll offer it for a prize on a den contest. :goofyslime:

I would have to be sure to rig that contest in my favor. At the very least I would be taking bribes :P.

Did you get the blue or silver one?

:slimeking:

I would have to be sure to rig that contest in my favor. At the very least I would be taking bribes :P.

Remember the ol' Halloween Havoc?

Remember the ol' Halloween Havoc?

Actually I don't. What is this Halloween Havoc you are referring to? A quick Google search seems to indicate it has to do with wrestling.

Actually I don't. What is this Halloween Havoc you are referring to? A quick Google search seems to indicate it has to do with wrestling.

You're close! Actually it was a contest I sponsored back on Slimeknights. Members carved/painted a pumpkin in DQ fashion. The entries were even forwarded to the Japanese office.

havoc2.jpg

havoc3.jpg

Boy, I'm derailing the hell out of my own topic! :P

Don't stop until you've got them all!

Halloween havoc? I remember that! Do you have the other entries saved, too?

Damn! I just bought an unneeded Metal King too, somebody stop me from spending!

Hmm...a shopping addiction intervention for Plat; that would have potential to be very interesting :)

Damn! I just bought an unneeded Metal King too, somebody stop me from spending!

Gotta get them all :D

Halloween havoc? I remember that! Do you have the other entries saved, too?

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I'm pretty sure I saved all the entries but I don't have them on this puter. Gonna have somebody check out my old puter pretty soon and see if they can get it up and running cause there are some files on it I'm wanting.

PlatKing: Did you get your slimes from yesasia yet? I bought 2 items from them, but I haven't gotten anything yet... and it's been almost 3 weeks!

I just bought the blue king slime. It looks nicer than the silver one anyway.