Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Wear-With-All Award and Negative Posts

Please report to me any posts that get out of hand, flame ridden, derogatory that come out of discussion from the Wear-With-All Award that is granted when revocating in the Minstrel Class. I don't want this forum to turn into a detrimental place.

Thanks for your cooperation.

there's a surprisingly long list of items that it doesn't work with. Muscle belt and the bikinis are at the top of the list.

Yup pretty much anything that could be called a wardrobe malfumction is nixed off the list.

What's funny though is that Patty's Drindl or whatever it's called shows way more cleavage than any of the bikinis but it still works with the Wear-With-All award.

there's a surprisingly long list of items that it doesn't work with. Muscle belt and the bikinis are at the top of the list.

Yeah if you really want a true "wear it all" you need to use the proper cheat code. I remember seeing it on gamefaqs somewhere.

Yeah if you really want a true "wear it all" you need to use the proper cheat code. I remember seeing it on gamefaqs somewhere.

You mean like this one?

Equipment Restrictions Lifted

520DD708 E1840000

020DD708 E3A00000

D0000000 00000000

When you have a female wearing the muscle belt it just looks like a guy's wearing it. A guy wearing the bikinis just looks like a girl's wearing it. Nothing particularly entertaining.

When you have a female wearing the muscle belt it just looks like a guy's wearing it. A guy wearing the bikinis just looks like a girl's wearing it. Nothing particularly entertaining.

The game wont let you, go ahead and try it. No tits allowed.

The game wont let you, go ahead and try it. No tits allowed.

Pretty sure he knows, he was just explaining how the cheat code works.

This just don't look right at all. LOL

notright.jpg

that was a lil disturbing O_o lol

I didn't even use a cheat code. Just a save editor. :P

O_o!

Kinda reminds me of the toga. Logically the Toga should be one of the cleavage items... It's not.

um looks like a job for LOLLAMMA!

I found it rather odd/humorous that the maid's outfit is unisex as standard  :overjoyed2:

Yeah, male character wearing maids outfit and maids mop just looks wrong...

notright.jpg

Is this one of the weirdest things i have ever seen? It is. I have to show my cousins this they will freak out :D

notright.jpg

that was a lil disturbing O_o lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wow that had me rolling.

Please report to me any posts that get out of hand, flame ridden, derogatory that come out of discussion from the Wear-With-All Award that is granted when revocating in the Minstrel Class. I don't want this forum to turn into a detrimental place.

Thanks for your cooperation.

.....wow people actualy go that far to make stupid remarks about a item in a video just to say "ok this seems weird lets pick on it" cmon really? i mean like... wow its just sumone dressing up like the opposite gender..... how the crap does that harm u in anyway possible? (and dont say something like "oh well if he\she puts it on and its too small the button could launch off into my eye") its not that likely to happen........... wait.... why the heck am i ranting FOR something i dont even care about....... X.x

• Upvote 1

notright.jpg

$#!& man! where did you get those angel wings?!

or was it at the beginning of the game when you already have wings? }|

That pic of the girl in the Muscle Belt was just,just...

THE SECOND MOST DISTUBING THING IVE EUER SEEN!!!

I find the Maid Outfit kind of sexy. :biggrin:

I noticed the Wear-With-All Award or as I jokingly call it the cross dresser medal.

Some positive comentary to think about;

It can be helpful with granting access to equipment that might be handy for characters who can't wear them, like the men's only Fizzle Proof Suit, there is NO Fizzle Proof Blouse for example.

It get's rid of gender / attribute bonus imbalances.

Lastly, I think, as befitting the minstrel vocations more jester like traits, it's for laughs. Like try having a female character equip a Muscle Belt, that'd be funny... I wonder if they though of the possible wardrobe malfunction that doing so may cause... hee, hee...

It opens up a ridiculously huge array of fashion / dress-up possibilities. It maximizes the ability to devise costumes for each vocation.

I think they did it just for fun, so have fun with it...

I noticed the Wear-With-All Award or as I jokingly call it the cross dresser medal.

Some positive comentary to think about;

It can be helpful with granting access to equipment that might be handy for characters who can't wear them, like the men's only Fizzle Proof Suit, there is NO Fizzle Proof Blouse for example.

It get's rid of gender / attribute bonus imbalances.

Lastly, I think, as befitting the minstrel vocations more jester like traits, it's for laughs. Like try having a female character equip a Muscle Belt, that'd be funny... I wonder if they though of the possible wardrobe malfunction that doing so may cause... hee, hee...

It opens up a ridiculously huge array of fashion / dress-up possibilities. It maximizes the ability to devise costumes for each vocation.

I think they did it just for fun, so have fun with it...

I totally agree!