A couple questions

Dq_fan

First question: I made my characters in the character editor but now how do I put them in my signature? It says I need a web address and it got me all confused. Is there a web address after you click continue or something?

And question two: When am I supposed to start getting MKS in grottoes? I've completed 60 atm and my highest map is lvl 58 and I'm lvl 67 but I haven't seen a single MKS. When did you guys start getting them? Am I just really unlucky?

And question two: When am I supposed to start getting MKS in grottoes? I've completed 60 atm and my highest map is lvl 58 and I'm lvl 67 but I haven't seen a single MKS. When did you guys start getting them? Am I just really unlucky?

They'll appear in either Cave, Water, or Fire grottoes. The earliest you could get them would be in Water grottoes. If you get a Water grotto at your levels, you should be able to find one. Remember to use the Grotto Calculator to find out if your map has them. Just click on the Analyze Dungeon Name tab and fill out your info.

host your image file on imageshack, photobucket or something

Ok so i tried that hit save changes and this came up "An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10210] invalid_ext"

what should i do now

and thanks to Deathamoor

Edit* I figured it out wouldnt work with image shack so i tried photobuket after i posted an it worked so thanks

Does anybody know how to get into Stornway Castle at night? The quest list says there is a quest there but the guards keep telling me that I'm not allowed in... :unhappy:

I'm pretty sure you can do any Stornway Castle quest during the day. Sleep in a inn and try to do the quest during the day.

Does anybody know how to get into Stornway Castle at night? The quest list says there is a quest there but the guards keep telling me that I'm not allowed in... :unhappy:

I'm pretty sure you can do any Stornway Castle quest during the day. Sleep in a inn and try to do the quest during the day.

Okay. :ws-slimecrazy:

Archived