A Dragon Quest 9 Leveling stradedgy

luppuny11

Have you ever beatin a boss real lucky and afterwards the next bosses are extremely hard well a way to get that problem out of the way is the cave north of bloomingdale there are metal medleys there and there really easy to find unlike metal slimes so just go up there and do some power leveling try it!

The Bowhole is the lazy man's levelling grounds.

Danny, there is a friendly little fellow known as the period "." you might want to get acquainted with him.

Danny, there is a friendly little fellow known as the period "." you might want to get acquainted with him.

Actually, he was referring to the Bad Cave, not the Bowhole. I still prefer Slime Hill myself, but that's only open for post-game anyway.

Actually, he was referring to the Bad Cave, not the Bowhole. I still prefer Slime Hill myself, but that's only open for post-game anyway.

I realize that, because Metal Medleys don't spawn in The Bowhole, I'm just pointing out that The Bowhole requires less effort and gets your more exp.

I realize that, because Metal Medleys don't spawn in The Bowhole, I'm just pointing out that The Bowhole requires less effort and gets your more exp.

not true. if you train on slime hill you can get groups of four liquid metal slimes in battles. also they can get grouped up with metal medleys and metal slimes which makes training alot quicker. in the bowhole you can only get one metal slime per battle unless your really lucky

not true. if you train on slime hill you can get groups of four liquid metal slimes in battles. also they can get grouped up with metal medleys and metal slimes which makes training alot quicker. in the bowhole you can only get one metal slime per battle unless your really lucky

I never compared Slime Hill to The Bowhole, I compared The Bad Cave to The Bowhole.

I never compared Slime Hill to The Bowhole, I compared The Bad Cave to The Bowhole.

ok that makes moree sense now

yay a quote train!! and yes slime hill has more of a high chance of 3-4 liquid metal slimes.. but nethertheless i have 3-4 grottos that have platinum king jewels in around every corner so im all set xD

not true. if you train on slime hill you can get groups of four liquid metal slimes in battles. also they can get grouped up with metal medleys and metal slimes which makes training

alot quicker. in the bowhole you can only get one metal slime per battle unless your really lucky

The bowhole is ok.... I go to slime hill, since the liquid metal slimes are more per battle.

yay a quote train!! and yes slime hill has more of a high chance of 3-4 liquid metal slimes.. but nethertheless i have 3-4 grottos that have platinum king jewels in around every corner

so im all set xD

All this is completely rendundant when u get a LMS or MKS room. (room full of LMSs or MKSs)

and as for platinum king jewels, i tend to avoid them, since they tend to have a void droid or cyber spider, which completely destroys whoever im lvling

Archived