Sign in to follow this  
FlyingRagnar

DQVC Bonus Content Thread

Neras staying in the inn this time.

Other than the usual, you need to become a Lumanary to get her 'class' item.

Also, it's DQIII week :D

Nera, huh? If I'm right, she's one of the potential brides from DQV, yes?

Also, I am already digging the DQIII sales for the DQVC. 4 Brighten Rocks and a Yggdrasil Leaf. :)

Edited by Dunamis

Nera, huh? If I'm right, she's one of the potential brides from DQV, yes?

Also, I am already digging the DQIII sales for the DQVC. 4 Brighten Rocks and a Yggdrasil Leaf. :)

All my items were equipment and unfortunately I had them all. :(

Edited by Cain

I got a Suplice! No need for a quest to get it!

Ive had the set for the DQ3 priest for well over a month now. Incase you dont know its all stealable from groto mobs. I have enough for an entire party of priests muahahahahaha.

But Nera is a cool guest. I just have no clue as to what class she is supposed to represent. So itll take me a bit to go threw the classes till i get my last item!

Heh, got dicked out on sharp shades yet again, but hey at least I got 5 too many silver spectacles...

Ah well, Nera today and DQIII week, and it's actually my birthday today so I don't need to screw with my in-game profile.

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it would be nice to keep track in one place. Please post info about new content and I will try to keep the first post updated.

7/16/10 - Quest 121

7/23/10 - Quest 122

7/23/10 - Quest 123

7/23/10 - Alena

7/23/10 - Store Alchemy Campaign (week long)

7/30/10 - Quest 124

7/30/10 - Quest 125

7/30/10 - Store Summer Fayre (week long)

8/06/10 - Quest 126

8/06/10 - Quest 127

8/06/10 - Angelo

8/06/10 - Store Slime Sale (week long)

8/13/10 - Quest 128

8/13/10 - Quest 129

8/13/10 - Store Seven Days of Scary (week long)

8/20/10 - Quest 130

8/20/10 - Quest 131

8/20/10 - Ashlynn

8/20/10 - Store Alchaid 2 (week long)

8/27/10 - Quest 132

8/27/10 - Quest 133

8/27/10 - Store Seduction Sale (week long)

9/03/10 - Quest 134

9/03/10 - Quest 135

9/03/10 - Kiryl

9/03/10 - Store Fingerwear Fayre (week long)

9/10/10 - Quest 136

9/10/10 - Quest 137

9/10/10 - Store Spectacle Spectacular (week long)

9/17/10 - DQ/W 3 Shop

Well, you don't have to be the same class that they would be, you have to be a class that they like.

Edited by GrandAlchemist

True, but it's usually a class that fits their in-game persona. Alena is very similar to a martialartist, thus she looks for one.

Well, Nera has some Heals, Oomph, Dazzle, Frizzle line, Sizzle line, Kaboom, Luminaries in this have some Heals and the Woosh line, she's more than a Priest and a Mage but not quite either.

She considers herself a Superstar.

Edited by Tiael

....Allow me to be the first of many to say, "HOLY SH**!" to this week's DQVC. And believe me, my reaction was all good.

DQVC's "Autumn Fayre" apparently is like that one week with the alchemy stuff, but THIS time...they got some high-class stuff for sale! I scored THREE Sainted Somas, a Saint's Ashes, and an Ethereal Stone all from my list today!

This is gonna be a good week to shop, methinks. ^___^

9/17/10 - Store Dragon-Quest-III-themed Trade Fayre (week long)

OH NO!! I missed the DQ3 theme! My favorite DQ game outside of the monsters series and I missed it. Hope it comes back around...

So, the Prince of Cannock (oddly, he does have the name of Prince Princeton...) is this week's special guest. If you want his class-specific gear, be an Armamentalist.

Also, Alchaid 3...but at least this Alchaid has some okay stuff, like Technicolor Dreamcloth, Densinium, and Sunstones from what I've seen so far.

So, the Prince of Cannock (oddly, he does have the name of Prince Princeton...) is this week's special guest. If you want his class-specific gear, be an Armamentalist.

Also, Alchaid 3...but at least this Alchaid has some okay stuff, like Technicolor Dreamcloth, Densinium, and Sunstones from what I've seen so far.

I've see Sage's Elixirs and Astral Plumes too.

Edit: Someone else saw an Enchanted stone.

Edited by The Mystical One

This is for Woodus to add to the site list:

October 1st, 2010

Prince Princeton of Cannock

Shirt - Talk to him

Hat - Talk to him on your birthday

Pants - Fully expanded inn

Gloves - Post game quest

Shoes - Talk to him as an Armamentalist

Also, I am liking this Alchaid week. Nice stuff so far.

apparently people from nintendo dont know if we will be able to get the three guests you get from uploading your save :\

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your interest in seeing "special" guests for Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. I am not quite sure if these characters will be available here in North America, but I want to assure you that your comments will be made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

I think Armamentalist is suitable for the Cannock's class. I was afraid they were going to make him a priest instead... Which he really is quite not. I could see him SORT OF like a paladin, but he can't take hits well enough.

I also like they kept his name to Cannock instead of changing it.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your interest in seeing "special" guests for Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. I am not quite sure if these characters will be available here in North America, but I want to assure you that your comments will be made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

*phew* Thank goodness they are going to make this available for other departments to read. That part really reassured me. :ga_rolleyes:

I think Armamentalist is suitable for the Cannock's class. I was afraid they were going to make him a priest instead... Which he really is quite not. I could see him SORT OF like a paladin, but he can't take hits well enough.

I agree, armamentalist was a good fit. I like that he is the Prince of Cannock too, but I wish he wasn't Prince Princeton of Cannock. Couldn't they just call him Numor or something?

And Jessica/Moonbrooke were supposed to be next, but they were also special quest rewards, so in 2 weeks I expect it to jump to Debora.

Hopefully they can find a way to give them to us, after all they're already on the cart, they just need to unlock them via DQVC.

Hello,

*phew* Thank goodness they are going to make this available for other departments to read. That part really reassured me. :ga_rolleyes:

I agree, armamentalist was a good fit. I like that he is the Prince of Cannock too, but I wish he wasn't Prince Princeton of Cannock. Couldn't they just call him Numor or something?

He can't very well say "My name is of no importance." He's not a Nobody, nor will he EVER be! After all, Xemnas said it himself.