DQVC Bonus Content Thread

You could probably just PM him on GameFAQs or post it in a topic on the DQ9 board, King Zenith. He haunts that board more than I do.

That's a good idea. I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

It is absolutely retarded​ that DQVC's stock is randomly generated each day. Because it is, I never had the opportunity to buy a pair of Skeletal Slacks. Hopefully they'll appear during the Halloween sale...

It is absolutely retarded​ that DQVC's stock is randomly generated each day. Because it is, I never had the opportunity to buy a pair of Skeletal Slacks. Hopefully they'll appear during the Halloween sale...

DQVC exclusive items appear multiple times during its cycle so don't worry about it. And you don't have to use the word "retarded". Stupid would have worked just fine.

But inoffensive words don't convey one's frustration nearly as well...

At any rate, DQVC should have been programmed in such a way that every exclusive item appears at least once for everyone.

Really?

I can't anything but them.

It is a good way to get Sage's Elixirs, though.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally tried DQVC again and guess my surprise when it actually works! It's DQ 3 week,so I just got Veteran's boots and armour! Hoppefully,I can get DQ 3 hero gear!

• 3 weeks later...

What are everyone's opinions on the extra, post game quests? I'm not talking about the grottos or anything; just the actual quests. I played through the first several, but eventually got kind of tired of them since they always seemed to be tedious fetch quests and the wait between them didn't do much to keep me interested.

Now that they're all out, is it worth to finish them all? Do they improve in quality? Do they have any sort of real plot to them? Or are they just a bunch of fetch quests?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Pumpkin Head today.

(On vacation this week, Went out to a wifi hotspot 3 times so far).

Edited by Stepchan
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up. With the WMC from Joker 2, and then getting into Kingdom Hearts - Re:coded, I have neglected the store lately. Metal week is a good reason to check it up again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of all the DQVC sales I've ever seen, my favorite would definetly have to be the 'Orbsome!' sale. During that sale, they were selling all the different colored Orbs, as well as Chronocrystals (for only 25000 as opposed to the normal 50000 from that one guy) AND Agates of Evolution! That made it MUCH easier to get 4 of some of the different Orbs (one to get the stage 2 items, and three to get the stage 3/Alchemiracle items).

Um, no. Agates of Evolution have NEVER been sold in the DQVC.

Orbsome had 30000 Chronocrystals, which while not as cheap as the 25000, are still better than the standard price.

And at 50000 for an Orb, and you'll need 4 just to get an Alchemiracle, it's not worth it.

There also were no Sainted Somas during the Orbsome sale, which meant that while you could get Ethereal Stones and Chronocrystals, you were lacking in the third ingredient.

@RPG Wizard: Well, I can say from experience that they WERE offering Agates, cuz I bought one. It was rather expensive (60000) but at that time I had more money than I knew what to do with (at least 650000), so yeah. Also, the Orbs were 10000, I believe (twice the amount you get for selling one, seems to be the pattern for the prices of DQVC items),but either way I managed to get quite a few Orbs. I still have the 4 Purple Orbs I bought. And, now that you mention it, maybe the Chronocrystals were 30000... but I could swear that either in that sale or another one I saw a Chronocrystal selling for only 25000.... Huh. Oh well, it was still a great sale.

Edited by DragonGaurdian