DQVC Bonus Content Thread

Pfffffffffff!This week is a bad one,you can get all of those items without spending a single gold coin.

For the 30-tag items, I had to spend some real-life coins to buy a second (actually, third) game. I'm still in the process of getting enough tags, though.

And we can only get one of each without coins, anyway. People may want more than one.

Yup,that's the only purpose of it. If you don't want 'em,no purpose, expept the items that need 30 tags to get.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

Pfffffffffff!This week is a bad one,you can get all of those items without spending a single gold coin.

For the 30-tag items, I had to spend some real-life coins to buy a second (actually, third) game. I'm still in the process of getting enough tags, though.

And we can only get one of each without coins, anyway. People may want more than one.

Yup,that's the only purpose of it. If you don't want 'em,no purpose, expept the items that need 30 tags to get.

That could be said about a lot of items they have sold at Wi-Fi, too.

Hmmm, for some reason the DQVC theme reset on Thursday this week. No new quest yet though. Here is the lineup for Rusty Gear Week (courtesy of yab):

0 Rusty sword 25000

1 Rusty shield 25000

2 Rusty helmet 30000

3 Rusty armour 30000

4 Rusty gauntlets 20000

5 Glass frit 280

6 Orichalcum 10000

7 Malicite 666

8 Sage's elixir 750

9 Yggdrasil leaf 3000

10 Saint's ashes 5000

11 Astral plume 420

12 Lucida shard 1800

13 Enchanted stone 600

14 Reset stone 3400

15 Perfect panacea 245

16 Elfin elixir 1500

17 Yggdrasil dew 1250

18 Mystifying mixture 280

19 Gold bar 5000

I wonder if we'll get a new quest tomorrow. That Sellma is really slipping lately. First, wedding month lasts only 2 weeks, and now Guest Gals Gear week lasts only 6 days. What is she going to do next?

Woooooooooooooooooot!!! Been waiting for this theme to come up for a bit now!

Didn't realise it until I checked in here, so it looks like I'll have to brave the heat and head out for a download today! (I'd gotten the last 30-tag item from the guest week yesterday...)

So um, seems like Selma is going senile doesn't it? First a month lasts only 2 weeks, (the equivilant of a Canadian summer), and now a week has only 6 days?!

Cheers!

That Sellma is really slipping lately. First, wedding month lasts only 2 weeks, and now Guest Gals Gear week lasts only 6 days. What is she going to do next?

Let's hope it's not a 1-day Rusty Week, because I plan on getting as many of the Roto equipment pieces as I can.

That Sellma is really slipping lately. First, wedding month lasts only 2 weeks, and now Guest Gals Gear week lasts only 6 days. What is she going to do next?

Let's hope it's not a 1-day Rusty Week, because I plan on getting as many of the Roto equipment pieces as I can.

Too true! Anyways, at least I managed between my 2 carts to net 2x helmets, armour & sword... So at the very least, I can be lazy and avoid having to do the blight knight quest for the armour! :ws-slimedead:

Still, I'd really like to net a couple more suits of the armour, another sword or two, a couple shields and a pair or two of the gauntlets! (yes, I'm greedy! :evillaugh: )

Cheers!

Well, I actually HAVE the Erdrick's Helmet, Sword and Shield. They had the Rusty Armor and Rusty Gauntlets, so I bought them. I already had the stuff necessary to make The Erdrick's Armor and Gauntlets, so bada-banang, I got the Erdrick Set complete. You'll have to excuse Nintendo, though, They just changed their updating format to Thursdays instead of Mondays.

And today, on Friday, we get Quest #182.

Also: For those not afraid to use map method to force DQVC:

Granite Tunnel of Woe + Zoom = All Rusty Gear except Sword

Masayuki + BRx1 = All Rusty Gear except Shield.

in the GameFAQs thread, yab also posted map seeds that'd get you all five in one shot if used.

You'll have to excuse Nintendo, though, They just changed their updating format to Thursdays instead of Mondays.

Not sure about that. I am still thinking it was a mistake in dates when they captured the new week. That we got the mission until today kind of supports this. And I think some people at GameFAQs said that, later in the day, they got the Girls Week items.

BTW, in Japan we got Recycle Fair! With the same rusty equipment, orihalcon and recycle stones. Since I have not gotten a lot of mini-medals in my new play-through, those pieces of orihalcon are well received.

So far this theme-week between my 2 game carts I've managed;

6x Rusty Sword

6x Rusty Shield

3x Rusty Helmet

4x Rusty Armour

But no gauntlets... :cry:

Oh well, we've got 2 or 3 more days of this theme, but now I'm getting damn nervous that I'm going to miss out on those gauntlets! :worried:

Cheers!

WHY DQVC? WHY DID YOU STOP WORKING FOR ME IN RUSTY ARMOR WEEK AND NOW ON THE ORB WEEK?!? :cry:

The only orb I have is red orb! I wanted some more!

EDIT: Cowpat and horse manure? Why the hell are those things there?

Edited by Pedro

I like to thing that Nintendo is trolling us with the poop. I am actually glad for this week, since I need none of it. I am going on vacation, you see, and would otherwise miss a fair bit of DQVC days.

Damn those orbs are expensive... Picked up a silver, red & purple on my main cart, my back-up cart though gave me a yellow ord & finally, Cronocrystal!!! :overjoyed2:

I wonder what Japan is getting this week?

Cheers!

3 orbs so far...always useful with all the damn 5 star alchemy I have left :)

Too true! I haven't started on any of the 4-star equips yet, though when I do, I'll probably feel like smashing my head against a wall at some point! :ws-slimedead:

This week is killer on the bank book though... So much gold mail I've had to alchamise and it never ends. :cry:

But I finally got my first blue orb, so I've got at least 1 of every colour now!

Cheers!

I am loving this week. Lots of great Alchemy items along with the orbs...but my poor bank savings ;)

I wonder what they will have in the DQVC for the 1 year anniversary?

Edited by Aquamentus

I wonder what they will have in the DQVC for the 1 year anniversary?

More cronocrystals so that I can fail to get them yet again?!!

Or maybe some utterly useless sets of celestial gear & dragon warrior gear that only the hero can actually equip?! :ga_rolleyes:

Cheers!

I'm sure it's just going to "reset" back to its first week since they've pretty much exhausted every possible theme idea and all of the quests and special guests have been released.