DQVC Bonus Content Thread

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

oh yes, i also bought silken veil too. so i just lack the dress, tuxedo and the first class heels thingy. now i finished 115/116 quests and planned to finished 125 quests today. if i was lucky, i could get 165+ quests done in one week. lolololol.

Did anyone notice that Sellma said this month is The Bridal Fayre? Sounds like we may have a shot at this items for more than just a single week. That would be handy for anyone who can't seem to get them all in one week.

Need to get groom gear...but I don't need bride gear,to expensive....oh well

Did anyone notice that Sellma said this month is The Bridal Fayre? Sounds like we may have a shot at this items for more than just a single week. That would be handy for anyone who can't seem to get them all in one week.

Ummm..you are right! I saw that since friday´and though:

"Well,we get 4 weeks of the same items?"

In Japan, they mention "June bride" as the theme for the whole month.

Since the price of these items is too high (dress may very well be the most expensive item of all, I think), they may do it this long for people who do not use alchemy for easier money.

In Japan, they mention "June bride" as the theme for the whole month.

Since the price of these items is too high (dress may very well be the most expensive item of all, I think), they may do it this long for people who do not use alchemy for easier money.

Wedding themed items are extremely expensive. The dress costs 90,000, the wedding rings cost 50,000 each and the veil costs 30,000.

Apparently this might be a month-long event. I look forward to this.

Groom gear set completed, expept weeding ring...why is this gear so expensive? I know,"exclusive to DQVC" but anyway,IT STILL EXPENSIVE AS HECK! And Sellma still says that those are knokout prices :ga_rolleyes: ...

i don't really mind on expensive cost issue since i had about 840000 money left on bank. one month.... isn't that means we won't receive any DLC quest once a month is over? (there's 4 left now on DQVC. can't wait for nokturnus map quest.)

Edited by Gigamagicx6

The Bridal Fayre is far from over, but the item list has been changed and expanded this week. Check it out:

0.) White Bouquet

1.) Tip-Top Topper

2.) Silken Veil

3.) White Tuxedo

4.) Wedding Dress

5.) White Tuxedo Trousers

6.) White Wing-Tips

7.) High-Class Heels

8.) Wedding Ring

9.) Christmas Cake

10.) Party Popper

11.) Birthday Cake

12.) Propper Topper

13.) Smart Suit

14.) Spangled Dress

15.) Mayoress' Mittens

16.) Highness Heels

17.) Twinkling Tuxedo

18.) Shimmering Dress

19.) Malicite

20.) Sage's Elixir

21.) Yggdrasil Leaf

22.) Saint's Ashes

23.) Astral Plume

24.) Lucida Shard

25.) Enchanted Stone

26.) Reset Stone

27.) Perfect Panacea

28.) Elfin Elixir

29.) Yggdrasil Dew

wow!I got get some of those items! White boucket,tuxeling tuxedo,enchanted stones :heartslime: ...

Hey friends, I have returned. ;)

I have pulled all the info I could find from the last 6 months and put it in the first post. There are some gaps where the name of the actual sale was never posted. If you happen to remember any of the missing ones, post it and I will update. I plan on grabbing Ingodutsu's item lists and putting them in there as well, but I might just do that on an article on the wiki since they would be really long.

It's been a fun year of DQVC. I wonder how long they will run it after July. I know they continue to run it in Japan, but I'm not sure what the usage numbers look like for North America or if that will be a factor.

I have pulled all the info I could find from the last 6 months and put it in the first post. There are some gaps where the name of the actual sale was never posted. If you happen to remember any of the missing ones, post it and I will update. I plan on grabbing Ingodutsu's item lists and putting them in there as well, but I might just do that on an article on the wiki since they would be really long.

It's been a fun year of DQVC. I wonder how long they will run it after July. I know they continue to run it in Japan, but I'm not sure what the usage numbers look like for North America or if that will be a factor.

Since Dragon Quest Monsters Joker's wifi was going on for over 3 years, I doubt DQ9's is going anywhere any time soon. It definitely sold more games than Monsters so a lot more people are probably using it. Besides, Japan has been getting things like orbs so I would guess we will too at some point.

Since Dragon Quest Monsters Joker's wifi was going on for over 3 years, I doubt DQ9's is going anywhere any time soon. It definitely sold more games than Monsters so a lot more people are probably using it. Besides, Japan has been getting things like orbs so I would guess we will too at some point.

True, but DQVC requires a lot of effort. They have to come up with themes and items to sell and crap, which gets harder and harder after more than a year.

Edited by eal

True, but DQVC requires a lot of effort. They have to come up with themes and items to sell and crap, which gets harder and harder after more than a year.

Considering Japan has already had an extra year, I think they'll be all right on the DQVC themes for North America for a while.

im very excited about the wedding fayre. all month long. pick up yggdrasil leaves and get some tuxedos and bridal gear!!!!!!!

The only item I'm missing now is the silken veil... That wedding dress hurt the bankbook though! My only complaint about this month is how much gold mail I've had to make.

I hope we get some orb themed weeks, plus that DQ1 theme week that apparently featured additional rusty gear! They could probably do with another DQ3 week too, since some that stuff is pretty damn hard to come by...

Cheers!

Well, wedding month is over. And in just two weeks! That was quick. Next up, Guest Gal's Gear Week 3:

0 Maya's mane 25000

1 Moonbrooke hood 25000

2 Jess's tresses 25000

3 Fleurette's floret 25000

4 Maya's outfit 30000

5 Moonbrooke dress 30000

6 Jessica's frock 30000

7 Fleurette's frock 30000

8 Maya's bracelets 15000

9 Maya's bottoms 20000

10 Fleurette's chaussettes 20000

11 Sattriya sandals 15000

12 Moonbrooke shoes 15000

13 Posh pumps 15000

14 Chic chaussures 15000

15 Mystifying mixture 280

16 Malicite 666

17 Sage's elixir 750

18 Yggdrasil leaf 3000

19 Saint's ashes 5000

20 Astral plume 420

21 Lucida shard 1800

22 Enchanted stone 600

23 Reset stone 3400

Also, if you have all of Borya's gear, then this week's quest is an easy one. Only three more quests to go!

Pfffffffffff!This week is a bad one,you can get all of those items without spending a single gold coin.

Pfffffffffff!This week is a bad one,you can get all of those items without spending a single gold coin.

For the 30-tag items, I had to spend some real-life coins to buy a second (actually, third) game. I'm still in the process of getting enough tags, though.

And we can only get one of each without coins, anyway. People may want more than one.