DQVC Bonus Content Thread

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

Next week, as part of the quest.

Ah, thank you :)

Is Erdrick's gear good for fighting the high level legacy bosses? I was thinking of putting in on my Gladiator.

Erdrick's Shield is useful for legacies if you don't have a soul sucker.

Erdrick's Armor is useful too, though the MKS Armor is slightly better elementally since it resists earth and light as well as the other five elements.

The other stuff is not so useful.

Edited by The Mystical One

today I'm getting wi-fiso I hope I can get Trodain vest and shoes

A Etard hood or jacket would by apreciated too, I just hope I'm lucky

New quest and Princess Princessa (Moonbrooke)

...wow. O_o

Last week for me: lots of Torodaine items with almost no Esterd ones... I am still missing the hat from VII...

And this week is Dragon Quest (I) Fair in Japan. Anniversary of the release of the first game, with items from that release (chimera wings, WTF).

I was expecting something more epic, though.

Well, today I nabed a couple of the 30-tag items, plus a spare ragnar's helmet! Looks like I'll needing to mint some gold though if this continues...

Hoping to get a spare ragnar's armour or two, plus I've now got 2 carts to try getting stuff.

Really hoping we're soon through all of this bland stuff so we can get the last few missing exclusives, and then (fingers crossed!) start getting epic stuff like the orbs & more rusty gear like Japan is getting!

Cheers!

Well, that's lucky. I got all of the fully expanded inn items in one day.

Nice! I was lucky enough to get two of them today :)

A simple Map Method of this week's DQVC:

(1) Masayuki (0E5C) BR x 1 - White bouquet, Wedding ring, Silken veil, Wedding dress, White tuxedo trousers

(2) Usugura (0032) BR x 2 - High-class heels, White wing-tips, White tuxedo, (Wedding ring)

Tip-Top Topper is not recognized as a wedding equipment since the 1st Japanese Bridal Fayre in Sep 2009 didn't have it.....

Edited by MelonGx

Japan got Gorgeus Wedding week today, too. So, no matter which store you log in to, you'll be getting wedding items.

Also, the quest this week nets you Rhapthorne's map if you haven't already gotten it from one of the events. Too bad you need to deal with that Skeleton that likes to sniff his own underwear to get it. I could have done without reading that.

4 some reason Evenclothes are so freakin hard 2 get,I know the spawning places of them but,like Ondor Cliffs There they are but theres like 2 or 3 of them and the area in gleeba(That looks a lot like the Stonhedge)only has 1 every time i go there and I have killed Geotheums b 4 but that grotto takes like 10 to 12 minutes evev with Vanish on,the only reason it takes so long it's like this i enter in then use Vanish then I go along to the exit then a monster spawns right infront of me!.and it's sooo annoying because I use it like 16 times b 4 I reach the last fl4.

And flurry feathers are kinda annoying 2.(Not very often are they annoying though) :goofyslime:

Also if u change the date on your ds or dsi and talk to the other game guests u get more parts of their outfits some charicters need u 2 b a difrent vocation so they give u another peice of their out fit annnnnddddd!!!If u go to them with a maxed out inn u can get the last peice of their outfits.

So don't just rely on DQVC to get full out fits.

1 moar thing, wut does DWVC mean,I forgot a long time ago and i'm curious of wut it means. :ws-slimecrazy:

Waked up.Finished my classes.Go home.Dowmnlowd items.Buy weeding pants.Go to the mall.Buy DQ VI. I need lots of cash this week.Not getting Wi-fi this weekend.

Also, the quest this week nets you Rhapthorne's map if you haven't already gotten it from one of the events. Too bad you need to deal with that Skeleton that likes to sniff his own underwear to get it. I could have done without reading that.

rhapthorne's map? well that's a bit irony. why? because today's week was about wedding dresses and matters and you know right the alternate ending on DQ8.(which the final boss is rhapthorne.)

just bought the wedding rings (yes!) white wing tips, white bouquet and some items. can someone explain me about the: "If you've been completing all the quests, then you should have all the important items" thingy? i still don't get it. is it all dlc quests or all the whole quests (normal+DLC)?

i've done 106 quests so far. 41 extra quest and 65 normal quests. planning to do whole DLC quests lol.

Edited by Gigamagicx6