I think we're all waiting till friday :D

COME ON AQUILA QUEST!!! Yay.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

im waitin till friday............

I think we're all waiting till friday :D

COME ON AQUILA QUEST!!! Yay.

WOO HOO!!!

2 days left!!!!

im waitin for the

legacy boss map quests as well, especially the last quest, where u get nokturnus' map

I didn't get the Estard or Somnia clothes.

Wanted to dress my hero up as the DQVI Hero in celebration of DQVI releasing next week, lol.

Ah well, also apparently DQVII is cursed for me as I haven't gotten a single piece of Estard gear off DQVC, whether it's the body week, the handwear week, the footwear week, the hat week, or the legwear week.

Wonder what the Theme Week will be tomorrow for DQVC, but eh, now that I'm relatively caught up on Extra quests, I'm waiting for that more :P

ill prolly see what DQVC has to offer tomorrow night or sat morning.........

all i know is

HELLOOOOOOOO AQUILA!!!!!

I guess I should have posted this before, but I don't know if this is the place to do it.

In Japan, they have been celebrating the anniversaries of the release of the DQ games with special sales. The recent weeks have seen the sales for DQ II and DQ III, with some nice equipment sold (some rusted Roto equipment was for sale for DQ II).

This week, besides being the Valentine's Day sale, is also a DQ IV sale.

So, if you have the Japanese game and wish to get some special DQ IV items, now's your chance!

im eyeballin the chocolate, sage elixir, lucida shards, yggdrasil leaves, biscuits and saints ashes :D

soon

aquila will be in my party.......SOON!!!!!!!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting to get some chocolates this week.

Until then, I did get 4 Sage Elixers and a pair of Astral Plumes, which is always good.

Also, good to have the last bonus character around. I only kinda wished there was a bit more back story in his revival, but that's just me. For anyone who wants to complete this quest, be sure you have a map with Excalipurr as the boss, since you have to beat him to proceed in the quest!

good thing i got a lvl 88, 16 floor cave/nature map with excaliburr at the end :D

2 astral plumes, 2 posh biscuits, 1 proper topper, 2 choice chocolates, 3 lucida shards and 1 brown afro (skippin out on the afro and the topper)

Ugh, I still need to get a map with Excalipurr, (as well as T. Wrecks and Greygnarl) else I can't do this quest.

Yet all I seem to be getting is Fowleye or Atlas and I'm just grotto spamming, /rage

Ugh, I still need to get a map with Excalipurr, (as well as T. Wrecks and Greygnarl) else I can't do this quest.

Yet all I seem to be getting is Fowleye or Atlas and I'm just grotto spamming, /rage

its a shame ur in new york. id have no problem tagging u :D

Has anyone found out a list of upcomming DQVC theme weeks? The only DQVC exclusive items I'm missing are the wedding type things that haven't been released yet :o

Has anyone found out a list of upcomming DQVC theme weeks? The only DQVC exclusive items I'm missing are the wedding type things that haven't been released yet :o

Unfortunately, there aren't any lists on the internet. But Indogutsu seems to know ahead of time as he releases lists on the first day.

Well does the themes released so far match the Japanese ones? Or is at least close to it? If so, is there a list of the Japanese themes released to date? :o

Well does the themes released so far match the Japanese ones? Or is at least close to it? If so, is there a list of the Japanese themes released to date? :o

The weeks are released in the same order as they are in Japan. And although i can't read Japanese, if you can, you can probably come across a list in Japanese.

Unfortunately, there aren't any lists on the internet. But Indogutsu seems to know ahead of time as he releases lists on the first day.

i sure hope he can keep us updated :(

its a shame ur in new york. id have no problem tagging u :D

If only, I need that map! (And one with the other bosses, as well as a Gem Slime and PKJ ;/, maybe Kawasaki also)

I think he gets them from gamefaqs or the dqvc calculator website.

If only, I need that map! (And one with the other bosses, as well as a Gem Slime and PKJ ;/, maybe Kawasaki also)

What's your level and revocation level? I have 2 Gem+PKJ maps so far with no revocations (High ranked Ruins and Ice maps, I believe).

Highest level is 99 with my Hero and I've revocated once per class for him, so just 1.

And no luck getting any good maps.

Highest level is 99 with my Hero and I've revocated once per class for him, so just 1.

And no luck getting any good maps.

Well, your quality is 104 so far. Just fight the highest level map, and you'll get some good ones eventually.