DQVC Bonus Content Thread

Got the red afro which i missed last time. That catches me up on the missed DQVC exclusive items, I believe. :)

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I thought it might be useful to keep track of what additional content has been made available and when it was received. I know there have been specific threads for each, but I thought it wou

Got the red afro which i missed last time. That catches me up on the missed DQVC exclusive items, I believe. :)

Nice!

I still need that darn mustache :-{)

EDIT: w00t! I got the Monarchic Mustache today!

Edited by Aquamentus

I managed to get both the White Tuxedo Trousers and Kiryl's Trousers on the first go. Also got the Midenhall Trousers, which I didn't have yet (since I haven't leveled up Malroth). I'm mainly waiting now to get the Cannock Trousers.

Got some Estard Trousers today. Not too shabby considering Orgodemir isn't available yet. : )

You loved the Footwear and Handwear Fayres, and now it's time for Legwear! So give it up forrrr...

0.) Trinity Tights

1.) Combat Trousers

2.) Tantric Trousers

3.) Hot Bikini Bottoms

4.) Impregnable Leggings

5.) Invincible Trousers

6.) Toughie Trousers

7.) White Tuxedo Trousers

8.) Santa's Slacks

9.) Skeletal Slacks

10.) Alena's Tights

11.) Templar's Trousers

12.) Kiryl's Trousers

13.) Cannock Trousers

14.) Milly's Pants

15.) Torneko's Trousers

16.) Kiefer's Trousers

17.) Alefgard Trousers

18.) Midenhall Trousers

19.) Aliahan Trousers

20.) Zenithian Trousers

21.) Zenithian Leggings

22.) Somnia Shorts

23.) Estard Trousers

24.) Trodain Trousers

25.) Transparent Tights

26.) Stellar Stockings

Lotsa great stuff on sale this week. Take extra care to get Cannock's and Kiryl's trousers if you're having a hard time getting tags, since these items are their Full Inn rewards. The legacy heroes' legwear items are always worthy additions to your wardrobe, and it should also be mentioned that White Tuxedo Trousers appear on DQVC for the first time this week. And before you ask, there are no Gothan Trousers in DQ9.

That's weird. I can't find most of these things on DQVC. Is there some kind of pre-requisite to unlocking extra things on DQVC or am Ijust missingsomething obvious?

That's weird. I can't find most of these things on DQVC. Is there some kind of pre-requisite to unlocking extra things on DQVC or am Ijust missingsomething obvious?

That list is the item pool. 5 of those items are randomly selected when you connect each day (the pool changes weekly).

That list is the item pool. 5 of those items are randomly selected when you connect each day (the pool changes weekly).

You can cheat which ones and how many you get. I think it was covered earlier in this thread?

Thanks for the info. I never noticed this because I only ever go to DQVC once to buy everything I don't yet have. So naturally I never had a reason to go back the next day.

Edited by eal

Thanks for the info. I never noticed this because I only ever go to DQVC once to buy everything I don't yet have. So naturally I never had a reason to go back the next day.

Well, I would suggest either going daily (or at least more often) or exploiting the RNG using the method posted at the den. Like GrandAlchemist said, it should be somewhere in this thread, and if done correctly you can make the items you want appear.

Have everything from this week other than invincible, impregnable, Cannock, and Midenhall trousers, and Zenithian leggings.

Cannock Trousers? Check.

Trodain Trousers? Check.

Invincible Trousers? Check!

I'd say I'm pretty satisfied for this week.

0.) Swashbuckler's Bonnet

1.) Captain's Coat

2.) Pirate Pantaloons

3.) Skull Helm

4.) Jolly Roger Jumper

5.) Skull Ring

6.) Trident

7.) Watermaul Wand

8.) Silver Shield

9.) Raging Bull Helm

10.) Tortoise Shell

11.) Seabreeze Skirt

12.) Malicite

13.) Sage's Elixir

14.) Yggdrasil Leaf

15.) Saint's Ashes

16.) Astral Plume

17.) Lucida Shard

18.) Enchanted Stone

19.) Reset Stone

Good time to be a

03_savvy_searfarer.png

Edited by hammerslime

And the special guest for this week is....Meena, from Dragon Quest 4! :)

Doesn't seem like she has a class-specific gear, though.

Edited by Dunamis

She doesn't say she is a member of that vocation though. She just uses her crystal ball to guess that you are one. I guess her crystal ball is fond of

Paladins.

Edited by King Zenith

You'd think she would since she could easily be a priest, sage, or mage. If her sister appears, she will probably be a mage.

You'd think she would since she could easily be a priest, sage, or mage. If her sister appears, she will probably be a mage.

As Hammerslime pointed out, she DOES have class-specific gear. Talk to her as a

Paladin.

Meena/Nara is probably my favorite character, haha. Paladin does suit her as in Dragon Quest 4 she became the best substitute character for anyone. She could cast as a mage with kaswoosh, Fullheal and zing like a priest, and could hit decently as well. I suppose that is more sage-like, but paladin isn't a bad fit for her. (Even if it isn't meant to be her class)