DQVC Bonus Content Thread

FlyingRagnar

I have too. It seems that the staff wants to save the quests involving the inn in Stornway up until after Christmas, from my assumption. As for the items, I think they're still wanting to give away Christmas-related stuff in line with the Christmas days. Perhaps those new quests will be added later as another 2 in one week package from here on in like they did a while previously?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys just connected to the DQCV for my the new quest and guest and got nothing just some new items that I have already. If anyone can help me here would be great or if anyone else had the same problem.

The sale will be going all month. It'd be stupid not to. And I didn't get a guest! Are you sure there's a new one?

Yeah, I was a bit surprised to not see any DLC this week. Ah, well...maybe they're just taking a break due to Christmas. ^^

There are no Estard/Trodain gloves in the game. I don't know why they omitted the DQ5 ones though.

My guess is that you don't wear the Gothan Wristbands on your hands. Note that all of the items for sale are gloves or some variation of glove. (Like mittens)

No bracelets or wristbands.

There are no Estard/Trodain gloves in the game. I don't know why they omitted the DQ5 ones though.

My guess is that you don't wear the Gothan Wristbands on your hands. Note that all of the items for sale are gloves or some variation of glove. (Like mittens)

No bracelets or wristbands.

Diana's Gauntlets are missing too :(

At least on the plus side, I got Alena's Gloves, which let me complete her outfit.

Also, Bianca's the new special guest. Does she have a class-specific gear?

I was lucky to get a Festive Feast on the first day. ^_^ Also, Chronocrystals for half price? I'm sold!

I had a bit of trouble with the quest today. Not in finding a grotto with Octagoons in it, but the fact they didn't show up as often as usual, and when they did, they only came in singles. As an extra spit in the face, when I had 19 hunted down, a PAIR of them show up!

I'm not sure about the pirate items, but I'd expect the wedding items to be the week with Valentine's Day or some time in the spring.

EDIT:

Kiefer joins us this week... I'm very surprised that he isn't of the warrior vocation!

For anyone that wants to know, he's actually an Armamentalist. Weeeirrrd.

Wedding items.....maybe June Bride fayre? :D

P.S. It's a little bit harder to get a bunch of DQVC items.....Japanese game has a trick that we can double equips or triple use items what we're buying in DQVC. But US/EU games can't.

I'm not sure about the pirate items, but I'd expect the wedding items to be the week with Valentine's Day or some time in the spring.

EDIT:

Kiefer joins us this week... I'm very surprised that he isn't of the warrior vocation!

For anyone that wants to know, he's actually an Armamentalist. Weeeirrrd.

I actually guessed that vocation second since one of his earliest skills is Flame Slash. Other than that, it doesn't really fit though does it?

Kiefer an Armamentalist? Yeah, that is a bit weird...ah well.

Didn't get much myself for today's DQVC. I got all alchemy items, which is okay, but otherwise "eh". I'm mainly hoping to get the Silver/Sharp Shades, since I missed out on those.

At least on the very plus side, the ice crystals I got today on here let me finish making the Ethereal Stones I needed for another Agate, so I'm all set to try and get a Super/Hypernova Sword! :D

Ah-ha, another chance to get sharp shades, as they didn't roll around the previous TWO attempts.

Other than that, I have everything else unique to DQVC at the moment, so hopefully in the next 6 days (didn't get them this morning) they will pop up on my shop list.

On another note, let's not forget about the DLC quest for this week. The prize is Mortamor's Map, another Legacy Boss.

Of course, to get it, you have to beat Trauminator without anything (not even accessories) equipped. The solution? Max out Fisticuffs and get all of the stat bonuses from each class. Add that in with a moderate-high level, and you should be pretty much set.

Woo-hoo! Got a Surplice, four Evencloths, and three Festive Feasts!

I've been meaning to ask, do Birthday Cakes/Christmas Cakes/Festive Feasts serve any purpose aside from being quest items?

Woo-hoo! Got a Surplice, four Evencloths, and three Festive Feasts!

I've been meaning to ask, do Birthday Cakes/Christmas Cakes/Festive Feasts serve any purpose aside from being quest items?

I believe they also make use as healing items. How much each heal for, I'm not sure.

Me too a few days ago, last DQVC exclusive item I needed.

Haven't bothered checking DQVC since then as I'm not really interesting in collecting multitudes of DQVC exclusives, but I will be back on it Friday.

Archived