Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greendragon13

Any Green Dragon stuff out there?

Okay, by this point I'm sure it looks like I'm a tad obsessed with Green Dragons... well, okay, I AM, but that's BESIDE the point. :tounge:

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew what all kinds of merchandise they've made for my favorite type of monster. I've seen a LOT of Dragon Quest merchandise online, and, well, I was just hoping to know just how much Green Dragon stuff they've made so I know how huge my wish list is going to have to be.

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

Okay, by this point I'm sure it looks like I'm a tad obsessed with Green Dragons... well, okay, I AM, but that's BESIDE the point. :tounge:

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew what all kinds of merchandise they've made for my favorite type of monster. I've seen a LOT of Dragon Quest merchandise online, and, well, I was just hoping to know just how much Green Dragon stuff they've made so I know how huge my wish list is going to have to be.

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

Heres a small Green Dragon Selection.

Heres a Glass Green Dragon Figureine

Im not fure what this is but its got a Green Dragon on it.

Heres a Soft Vinyl Green Dragon.

The vinyl one... must... get... :whoa:

*drools*

Thanks!

Lol no problem it took some digging but thats what I found. Surpriseingly there is a lack of green dragon items

The vinyl one... must... get... :whoa:

*drools*

Thanks!

OMG i love it too!!!