7/30/10 DQVC

Nes Erdrick

So lemme just be the bearer of bad news. No new visitors to the inn. Did get new quests and i got an upgraded DQVC called the summer fayre. It says that its offering items that are great for the summer. She self describes some of the items as the jolly roger jumper and the sharp shades. I got the jumper, pink pearl accessory, shipmates shirt, watermaul wand, and boomer breifs. So nothing spectacular but it all pretty fun stuff besides the pearl and wand. Apparently the reward for quest 125 is

Patty they lady that comes and talks Erinn to come run the inn. She joins your party as a recruitable member

But alas for what ever reason im currently unable to even start the quest.

If I'm not mistaken, special guests will be released every other week, and we just got Alena, so I wouldn't be expecting one for a while yet.

Ah i figured with the amount of guests it would be a weekly thing. Well with that information in mind it'll be a while then before we seem everyone in the inn.

In Japan, it was 3-ish weeks between guests. The final guest was just released...a year after the game came out!

I had forgotten the *spoiler* quest was this early... :)

Patty they lady that comes and talks Erinn to come run the inn. She joins your party as a recruitable member

But alas for what ever reason im currently unable to even start the quest.

*Milk comes out of nose* That's awesome! :D However, I have the same problem, I cannot start it either. :( I assume it's because I need to finish Erinn's quest, but I have no idea what to do. :/ I'm supposed to find some grotto. Has anybody completed it yet and could help me? Surely the map I need to find isn't a random drop, is it?

Well i can tell you it has nothing to do with Erinn's quest because ive completed it and cant start the new quest. Erinns quest is simple but can be tedious to complete. All you gotta do is keep getting treasure mapos until you get one that has the word in the name that is requested. Then complete it as you would any other grotto , but there will be some cut scenes added to wrap up the quest.

Well i can tell you it has nothing to do with Erinn's quest because ive completed it and cant start the new quest. Erinns quest is simple but can be tedious to complete. All you gotta do is keep getting treasure mapos until you get one that has the word in the name that is requested. Then complete it as you would any other grotto , but there will be some cut scenes added to wrap up the quest.

Thanks, I was wondering how I was supposed to find it. ^_^ I suppose I'll just keep beating grottos then. :P

Archived