Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnyboy383

My Collection

Bah would love to add those to my 'lil collection but alas I have nothing to trade and I'm broke for 2 more weeks >.>

Dang, sorry to hear that! Too bad I only have one. If I had two Lotos, I'd trade with you because I don't have the priest (blue, not green) in this pic:

4961132591_2e39ec28c2_z.jpg

Here are the rest of my duplicates that I don't need in case anyone else was interested in a trade for the priest I'm missing.

4965471902_92e97c47a3_b.jpg

Yeah I have this collection (Minus loto):

12020_quest.jpg

Unfortunately, I gave the extras to a friend of mine a long time ago.

OMG YOU HAVE AN ADULT BIANCA!!!! *froths at the mouth*

I forgot to include an extra Papas (Pankraz) in my duplicates picture. If anyone is willing to trade for the blue priest from DQIII, the DQ6 Botsu with the sword or the DQ4 heroine with the sword, let me know!

I'm jealous of your DQ4 figurines. Well, really of all of it, but mostly of the DQ4 figurines.

Y'know, I've never committed a crime in my entire life. Worst thing I've ever been busted for is speeding a few times.

But after seeing the thread to this point, I've decided that's about to change. I'm stealing your stuff. Every last bit of it, not one item left behind. That is all :commando:

Where did you find the DW1 hero carrying the princess? Been trying to find that one.

Where did you find the DW1 hero carrying the princess? Been trying to find that one.

It's part of the collection Duran posted earlier, the Dragon Quest Character Figure Collection Vol. 3. I recently found it off ebay for a decent price. The seller already opened the boxes (not the plastic), but made sure all the figures where present.

Y'know, I've never committed a crime in my entire life. Worst thing I've ever been busted for is speeding a few times.

But after seeing the thread to this point, I've decided that's about to change. I'm stealing your stuff. Every last bit of it, not one item left behind. That is all :commando:

Good luck with that...I stashed them all away in a grotto... =3

@Botsu The Hero:What a HUGE Dragon Quest Collection!!!!How many money did you spend for that O____O

Anyway,congrats ^^

@Botsu The Hero:What a HUGE Dragon Quest Collection!!!!How many money did you spend for that O____O

Anyway,congrats ^^

Honestly, I don't even want to name a price on how much I've spent. It's gotta be excessive. Dragon Quest merchandise is priceless for me. By the way, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you should definitely edit your signature. It's almost 3 pages long!

Great collection Botsu!

I know I've been champing at the bit to get all the Dragon Quest figures, but just haven't been able to bite

the bullet yet given some of the high prices they go for. My wife (who hails from Tokyo) and I go to Japan

once or twice a year now and I'm hoping I can pick up some of these at more respectable prices (and

without her killing me for buying them). I managed to get a couple of the mini DQIX trading figures

earlier this year (one with the complete slime armor) and I've got those proudly sitting on my computer

desk. Other than that, for the time being I'm slowly working on collecting the JP Dragon Quest guides.

Keep us updated on the collection!