Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RanmaJAG

Tears of Joy

How do you feel about the opening animation of DQIX?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know about anyone else but I loved the opening animation when starting this up. The art style was beautiful, and everything moved very fluidly. It really felt like it was showing a living, breathing Dragon Quest world. It was so good it actually brought tears of joy to my eyes (then again, I've had a rather emotional couple of days lately and that might have added to it as well). I hope that there are more animations like that one!

What did you guys think of it, like or dislike?

I enjoyed it. It wasn't breathtaking but it's enough to get my pumped to play the game. Of course, I've seen the intro since the game was going to be released in Japan. :P

Liked it, but yeah, saw it about a zillion times between the end of 2008 to now :P

I loved it- even though I've seen it multiple times.

right here is one of the best,hands down.

I liked it as well.

Yeah, I also thought the intro for DQ9 was pretty neat. :thumbsup:

I absolutely loved it!

Dragon Quest 3 (Super Famicom) so far has the best intro ive seen cause it has a good feel to a good meaning, it leaves me feeling good, like a sence of adventure, instead of empty, ah but thats me.

I was gonna start a thread like this :) The intro is beautiful and to me just shows such a huge possibility in the world you're about to enter.

Most of all I loved seeing the fight against the dragon and feeling like "so that's what it looks like when you really do it" about what I assume are "Buff" and "Oomph" being cast on the hero as he goes in for the strike. Looks very cool. How about a DQIX anime?? We are robbed of DQ anime here in US.