What anime are you watching?

Figure this is as good a place as any to share this: a Capcom vs Osamu Tezuka artbook will be released in April of this year. Tezuka is responsible for series such as Astro Boy, Black Jack, Unico, Kimba the White Lion, and others. I can’t say I’m very familiar with all of Tezuka’s work, but I’m a fan of his character designs and story telling from what little I’ve seen. This image alone has me excited for the artbook, and gives me flashbacks of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

spacer.png

Hopefully the book will go up for orders on Amazon JP or elsewhere. I doubt this will get an English release, but it would be cool to own regardless.

https://www.siliconera.com/capcom-vs-osamu-tezuka-characters-artbook-will-appear-in-japan/

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the best one is the one called Newman. His evil is so great the main character always says, "Hello, Newman," whenever he arrives.

I have lately been watching a plethora of mecha anime including Gundam SeeD(just finished), Escaflowne, and Code Geass. However, the one anime that has been REALLY grabbing my attention lately was Dea

I didn't mind Vic at first. He has no real vocal range, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as he can act and as long as he's not voicing numerous characters in one thing.   But then a fr

Posted Images

• 1 month later...