What anime are you watching?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the best one is the one called Newman. His evil is so great the main character always says, "Hello, Newman," whenever he arrives.

I have lately been watching a plethora of mecha anime including Gundam SeeD(just finished), Escaflowne, and Code Geass. However, the one anime that has been REALLY grabbing my attention lately was Dea

I didn't mind Vic at first. He has no real vocal range, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as he can act and as long as he's not voicing numerous characters in one thing.   But then a fr

Posted Images

...I need to go collect my thoughts... Finally finished the original Tokyo Ghoul. Eal, I'll tell what I think about after I suppress it to the deepest part of subconscious, Volume 13 of Berserk must be getting lonely.

That single page spread of Kaneki in the second-to-last chapter is haunting.

:re, thankfully, is less depressing and more hopeful, but there's still sadness to go around. And the most recently concluded arc totally upended everything.

Rewatching Cowboy Bebop has been nice, I watched it back in the day, but I guess a lot of the shows themes just went over my head, Real Folk Blues is amazing to listen to at the end of each episode.

Rewatching Cowboy Bebop has been nice, I watched it back in the day, but I guess a lot of the shows themes just went over my head, Real Folk Blues is amazing to listen to at the end of each episode.

I really should finish watching that show. I got to the second two part episode(s) and for some reason stopped.

Cowboy Bebop was really fun watching again. Apparently the same guy who made it also worked on Samurai Champloo, and I never got around to watching that one, so I'll watch it next time I get the chance.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

I've gone back to a 90's anime called Blue Seed.  the show isn't the best ever out of the 90's but it has an interesting concept.  Imagine that all the monsters of Japanese myth and legend are real, and are based off a plant-celled parasite that infests animals and humans.  Think of The Last Of Us's version of cordyceps, with a 1000 year long memory, and you're getting the right idea.  The main character is a hgih school student from the countryside, and the latest living descendant of a mythical princess in Japanese myth, as such heir to supernatural powers that can fight them. with the help of a scientific research group, she wants' to know how she can help supress the latest outbreak of these creatures.

I'm so happy. I found out that Crunchyroll has DNA^2. What an ancient series for them to have, and I would never have known if it was for a random Digi After Dark video. I'm always glad to watch/read something by Masakazu Katsura.

The Seven Deadly Sins OVA is dubbed on Netflix. It's okay. Still, it's necessary to watch for the story of the second arc. It's only 4 episodes so it's not a major commitment or anything.

I recently watched episode 1 of the 2016 Berserk anime, just to see if it was bad as everyone said. I didn't think something scar me more than the Eclipse. Jeez, I need to stop throwing around the Eclipse so much.

In other news, I now have time to watch Erased, so I'll get on that. In other other news, it's Toonami night, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo, and Dragon Ball, here I come.

Erased was good, I ended up really liking it. My list of shows that I wanted watch that I missed last year is pretty much finished.

Does anyone have some good suggestions? I'm all ears.

Erased was good, I ended up really liking it. My list of shows that I wanted watch that I missed last year is pretty much finished.

Does anyone have some good suggestions? I'm all ears.

Seinfeld.

I'm more of Friends guy.

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!

From 2016? I can fire off a few. Mob Psycho 100 from the creator of One Punch Man. Smarter and better animation the OPM though honestly.

I don't actually know if you watched Re:ZERO or if you just could reference it?

Yuri!!! on ICE.

A Working!! spin-off came out last year so I can mention the whole franchise right?

Flying Witch if you want to just feel warm inside all day.

Seven Deadly Sins OVA technically came out last year so I can technically mention the whole series.

And, of course, I'll always say Prison School, even if it came out in 2015.

For the record I did watch Re:ZERO. Any year would have been fine really. I kind of became interested in Mob Psycho 100 after seeing Digibro's video on it. Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto for the same reason. I could also give Flying Witch a try to soothe my cold heart(ooh, so edgy).

I also feel like watching some old shows I haven't seen. Maria the Virgin Witch seems interesting, not for the reason you'd think(oh shut up you watch Nanatsu no Taizai). Also Hellsing Ultimate.

My current pattern for watching is anime seems to be find a show that looks the least bit interesting and watch it whenever I can.