What anime are you watching?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the best one is the one called Newman. His evil is so great the main character always says, "Hello, Newman," whenever he arrives.

I have lately been watching a plethora of mecha anime including Gundam SeeD(just finished), Escaflowne, and Code Geass. However, the one anime that has been REALLY grabbing my attention lately was Dea

I didn't mind Vic at first. He has no real vocal range, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as he can act and as long as he's not voicing numerous characters in one thing.   But then a fr

Posted Images

I totally would if I had a PS3. I'm holding out hope that MAYBE Level 5 will port the game to the PS4.

I decided to rewatch some old shows I liked, Cowboy Bebop mostly. And maybe pick up some new shows in the process, I missed a lot of shows last season. I'm interested in watching Konosuba, Erased, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable(after I finish Stardust Crusaders).

Also, I WILL finally finish Tokyo Ghoul this weekend.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Just in terms of story. Things start to be totally different from how they happened in the anime. Especially in regards to Kaneki's goals. You've got nearly 200 chapters left to read overall.

I'd be curious to see what your opinion on the actual ending will be, not the one that the anime skipped over so we could see 10 minutes of walking.

Konosuba was pretty funny. The premise is similar to ReZero, and Aqua kinda reminds of Botan from Yu yu Hakusho, anyway. Bought some manga today, Tokyo Ghoul, which I'm currently at the start to Volume 10. I suppose the next show Ill watch is Erased, bht of course Ive gotta finish TG first.

Erased was good. Don't go into it thinking it's a mystery, because it's not. You'll figure out who the killer is in about four seconds. There's a large swath of story cut out of the anime but I honestly can't recommend the manga to see what you missed. The art is disgusting.

And I wouldn't compare the premise of Konosuba to Re:Zero. It shares the "trapped in another world" premise, but that's basically where the similarities end. There isn't even any top-tier waifus in it!

As for Tokyo Ghoul, get ready for some Subaru levels of tragedy.

Edited by eal

The honor of best girl belongs to An from ReLIFE. They even gave her a great dub voice.

And I actually found Aqua funnier. Something about her being a scumbag, used car salesman-type and then all of a sudden she becomes a pathetic crybaby when things aren't working out for her.

Oh $#!&! I completely forgot about ReLife. Best girl is Ann all the way, I really wish that show was more popular, then a season 2 would be more likely.

Also I didnt know ReLife got a dub, totally gonna have to rewatch it.

FUNimation made it a part of their simuldub schedule. They got Chiyo from Prison School to voice An.

There couldn't even really be a season two at the moment. It's actually ahead of the manga, I believe.

I th ink it actually just adapted over half of the manga. Also I just really wanted to know what happpened after the season finale, without being a pirate. No rest for the wicked I suppose.

You don't need to pirate. Crunchyroll has the whole manga as it comes out in volumes, and the last volume ends with his friend creeping behind a car while the girl he likes is talking to a dude. That was the second to last episode.

I buy the volumes when they come out, Ill be doing the same with Tokyo Ghoul, but I can wait when it comes to ReLife. Im not trying to ride some high horse or anything.

Honestly, I don't read a ton of manga, I read, MHA,OP,TG, and Berserk (its been a pain tracking this one down). I have some FMA, Death Note, and Bleach stuff too.