What anime are you watching?

If you think that's bizarre, you should have been in my room when I was trying to wrap my head around Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia, and yes, that is its name. Basically, the main guy can replenish the powers of big breasted girls battling in thread bare outfits by erotically massaging them. In the first episode, his sister orders him to fondle an unconscious woman and spread her legs. His power was even had the word "climax" in it.

Wow, that beats even the one I saw posted somewhere ( I'm sure it was earlier in this thread ) where they fight each other with their butts.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the best one is the one called Newman. His evil is so great the main character always says, "Hello, Newman," whenever he arrives.

I have lately been watching a plethora of mecha anime including Gundam SeeD(just finished), Escaflowne, and Code Geass. However, the one anime that has been REALLY grabbing my attention lately was Dea

I didn't mind Vic at first. He has no real vocal range, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as he can act and as long as he's not voicing numerous characters in one thing.   But then a fr

Posted Images

I just read Uzumaki. It was excellent. The entire time I couldn't stop reading, and the ending blew me away. I just bought a physical copy.

During my recent trip to Japan, I got to see Kimi no na wa (Your Name) on the JAL flight.  It was pretty excellent.  Sweet animation, engaging story, heavy drama.  It's coming to NA via Funimation this April, and will include both subbed and dubbed versions.

So heads up Seven Deadly Sins watchers. As it turns out, I started watching it this week after having read the manga, and Netflix updated its page saying that season 2 is coming on February 17th. The actual season 2 hasn't started airing yet, this is probably just the 4 episode mini-series that aired a few months back. It's good news they're adding it. I thought it would get ignored, but thankfully it didn't. It's almost all essential story stuff, set up for the next arc.

So I think my favorite thing about Aldnoah.Zero is that one main character is a hero who lacks emotion while the other is a villain who is over emotional. Makes it hard for me to care about the heroes when everything goes Inaho's way while Slaine is the biggest punching bag since Daredevil.

Toonami night again!!!

Really like Dragon Ball Super and Gundam Unicorn.

And of course JoJos, but that goes without saying.

Toonami night again!!!

Really like Dragon Ball Super and Gundam Unicorn.

And of course JoJos, but that goes without saying.

I've been really liking Jojo's so far, and hearing the English dub of DBS has been amazing.

Course for me Hunter x Hunter is almost to the Phantom Troupe arc, second best one in the show imo, can't wait for it!

• Upvote 1

Oh hey, I'll have a reason to start watching Toonami again in March.

I think your meme is Hunter X Hunter. Took me too long to think of that.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

So your meme is Etrian Odyssey and mine is Hunter x Hunter? I can live with that.

Platty's would be Grandia, eal's is Persona (4), Sword's is Fire Emblem...I could go on, but you get the point.

As for a meme like Platty's "It's not coming,"...I'm not sure. Is there a joke you make a lot when you post that I'm not thinking?

So your meme is Etrian Odyssey and mine is Hunter x Hunter? I can live with that.

Platty's would be Grandia, eal's is Persona (4), Sword's is Fire Emblem...I could go on, but you get the point.

As for a meme like Platty's "It's not coming,"...I'm not sure. Is there a joke you make a lot when you post that I'm not thinking?

It's quoting comments and not including a response. There we go. Found it.

At least you aren't putting your responses to quotes INSIDE the quote box.

Aldnoah.Zero is atrocious. The main character Inaho is a total dick with no personality. Don't think I saw him crack a single smile, show an ounce of struggle, he solved every problem, and talked down to his older sister, who outranks him. Meanwhile, they had a decently good hero in the character of Slaine, who spends the entire show being abused by everyone, and once a character shows even the smallest bit of kindness to him, they get killed almost immediately after.

The worst part is the part where Inaho determined that since Slaine is with the Vers empire, he shoots him down, despite saving his life and helping him in battle, but later on, he tells a Versian that he doesn't care where they come from, all that matters is that they're on his side.

Then you have the princess, who literally apologizes to her would-be assassin for surviving a different assassination orchestrated by her current assassin's father, who was killed after he supposedly succeeded in killing the princess. She's the purest, most loving character I've ever seen. She feels the pain of others as if it was her own, hopes for peace between the two races, and wonders if that quest for peace is what started the war in the first place.

It wasn't even a good trainwreck like Guilty Crown, because that show was just nuts and went totally of the rails and managed to be entertaining for it. Aldnoah.Zero just ends up being frustrating because all the worst characters are seen as the ones we should care about while the only decent one gets abused and mistreated beginning to end.

What are some other Studio Ghibli films I should check out? I've been in the mood to watch some Ghibli movies, but I feel like I'm missing some "important," ones.

I can tell you which ones I have: Howl's Moving Castle (my favorite film from the studio in more ways than one), Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa, Totoro, Castle in the Sky (my second favorite), and From Up on Poppy Hill.

Only film I don't want to get in Ponyo. Not gonna lie, I don't care for this movie all that much.