What anime are you watching?

I'm glad Jojo has improved from the first episode. God was that first episode hard to watch...

Also, I love the rock band references. Robert E.O. Speedwagon? Hilarious.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the best one is the one called Newman. His evil is so great the main character always says, "Hello, Newman," whenever he arrives.

I have lately been watching a plethora of mecha anime including Gundam SeeD(just finished), Escaflowne, and Code Geass. However, the one anime that has been REALLY grabbing my attention lately was Dea

I didn't mind Vic at first. He has no real vocal range, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as he can act and as long as he's not voicing numerous characters in one thing.   But then a fr

Posted Images

I started watching drifters the other day and so far i am loving it it has been a while since i saw something this good the last thing i saw was garo

I'm glad Jojo has improved from the first episode. God was that first episode hard to watch...

Also, I love the rock band references. Robert E.O. Speedwagon? Hilarious.

A good deal of names in the franchise can be traced to a musical icon.

I especially appreciated the Re:Zero gag as someone who also felt that both Bernie and Rem were best girl.

But I think the Code Geass gag at the end was what killed me the most.

I got really confused when reading your comment for a second because my name is actually Bernie.

I think the whole thing in general should made me wanna die inside,

Bernie Sanders is best girl of America.

See, everyone's all bent out of shape about it but I've been expecting this for weeks now so I'm just sitting back and having a good laugh about it.

Eal, I have to thank you for showing me that video, it really gave me a new understanding of just how precious life is.

Also I found this.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Yeah, Gigguk makes some good videos. I was sad that his podcast ended a few months back but at least he returned to making videos on a regular basis. In terms of anime YouTubers, I really like the works of him, Digibro, Mother's Basement, and Super Eyepatch Wolf. You might be down for Digibro's Hunter x Hunter video, but he's best known for his teardowns of SAO and Asterisk War.

Digi's my boy. Is it weird that I tend to enjoy Digi after dark more than his other stuff? Mothers basement, I've seen some of his stuff, not a whole lot though. I've seen a few of Wolfs videos. Anime youtubers I usually like are Digi, Sawyer7mage, Rogersbase, Clydetheweeaboo, and Alecxzander. Alecxzander has a great breakdown of Berserk and Hunter x Hunter. His channel is pretty new so not a lot of people know him.

Digi After Dark is usually his general though process and vlogs and less a breakdown and analysis of any show.

I generally don't like channels that mostly do reviews or reactions episode-by-episode or chapter-by-chapter. It feels like padding to get more clicks. It's why I generally avoid Chibi Reviews.

Oh, shoot. Forgot Douchebagchocolat. It's a capital offense to forget him. Maybe I'd have an easier time remembering if he made more videos.

Edited by eal

Lol, I also forgot to mention Chibi... I like review channels, for some reason. Also I'm not a big fan, but sometimes I'll watch some of TheAnimeMan. Also lets not forget the biggest anime channel, FilthyFrank, mother$#!&er.

To say it's a 10 would take away the edge of it because a 0 in a 10 doesn't have an edge. As such, an 11 would be more appropriate as it has more edges.

The show softened it up to make it seem deeper. It's way more miserable.

Edited by eal