Sign in to follow this  
darkjak951

What anime are you watching?

Getting reacquainted with Slayers at the moment. Only ever managed to catch half of the original series and a couple movies a looonngg time ago. Some definite catching up to do!

About halfway through with Scrapped Princess. It's pretty damn good so far! The story is VERY interesting.

I'm currently watching Eureka Seven and Soul Eater on TV,plus Tales Of The Abyss and Ragnarok The Animation in streaming.Very good anime in my opinion.

Ooh,I also watched Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann and Code Geass on TV and Yu Yu Hakusho (only the first series),Naruto,One Piece and others in the past.

Finally finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist 2...

Holy crap, it was great. I didn't like the first series at all, as such I never followed the manga.

Also had a very satisfying ending, don't get that much.

And now I'm finished seeing all of Patlabor! OVA, TV, Movie, Mini!

Right now, I'm playing catch up with One Piece after a bit of a break from the series. Just got through a pretty sad episode too :\

I'm also watching Star Driver on the side. Anyone who is a fan of mechas or shows like Gurren Lagann, should really check it out.

Edited by Kalmana

Trying to keep up with the latest episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and already finished watching over 120 episodes within the past couple months.

Also keeping along with another series still airing in Japan called Ore no Imouto. I'd practically get shot around here for the suspicion of getting into "lolicon" or whatnot for watching this, but it's the humor and related slice-of-life occurrences which draw me to the show. Though I blame my friend who introduced me to this anime...

Edited by Azure Drak

;) Planning to watch a new series out called "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" the title alone tells you how strange this is.

Watching Bleach. So good. Subs only. Just passed the episode 200 mark. :)

Watching Bleach. So good. Subs only. Just passed the episode 200 mark. :)

;) Awesome stuff, only another 100 eps. to go and it is a decent series.

Sometimes the dub far exceeds the original. For example, Detective Conan and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Just got done watching Bamboo Blade.. man alive, that's good. I reccomend it to anyone who enjoys a good, echii-free sports story.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

just watched some Dragon Ball Z Kai. next up is some Cowboy Bebop, Big O, Afro Samurai, Ghost in the Shell then lastly Bleach.

The huge difference though is the females. English females cannot make their voices reach the pitch that Japanese females can

And thank the good lord for that. Subs got tougher for me to watch because the screeching was beginning to hurt my ears. Got more annoying than an episode of House Hunters.

could be worse. You could be listening to a bunch of twilight fangirls.

LOL :goofyslime:

I can watch anime either dubbed or subbed myself, I have no major preference.

I've gotten int eh habit of always reading the subtitles. I don't care if the language is english. I don't even care if it was initially recorded in english. I like subtitles.

;) Started watching Pandora Hearts, something I had lying around on my Hard Drive for while not. Talk about a strange series, this heavily inspired from Alice in Wonderland, feels like a cross between D.Grayman and Full Metal Alchemist.

I almost exclusively watch anime when it airs on tv, so only dubbed for me.

I'm watching FMA (I liked that recap episode they had a couple weeks ago), Bleach (getting really good, I didn't expect Amagai

to be a traitor.

Also waiting for DBZ Kai to start up again, since Goku is about to kill Frieza.

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I haven't been keeping up on watching anime since the year started but I'm looking forward to continuing to watch Chihayafuru and the new season of Natsume Yujincho. Both are on Crunchy Roll. I would recommend Chihayafuru to people who liked Hikaru no Go. It might be aimed at adult woman instead of tweenage boys, but it doesn't loose to Hikaru when it comes to passion towards a traditional Japanese game.

Edit: Forgot half my point! Anyone see Redline yet? The story and pictures of it don't look/sound good to me, but everyone seems to love it. So I would appreciate some insight.

Edited by Mimas

I'm watching Slayers: Try, GunxSword, Soul Eater (Again...), Trigun, Gundam Seed, Macross Plus, Black Butler (Again...) InuYasha, and the Dragon Warrior Anime. Sometimes it can get hard keeping the Plot's straight while I'm watching all of these at once.

While I have no major preferences, if I must choose, I prefer Subtitles.

Last one I watched was K-On.

Lurren Laggan,some Bleach,Dragon Crisis and Vampire Night!

(I don't know if Tou hou anime would count since there's 1 $#!&ing episode...)

I've been watching Naruto, slowly but surely I'll get through it!

Nabari No Ou is an excellent Anime. I've also been watching a few of the Death Note spin-offs, D. Grey Man, and I might see The World Of Arriety this week.

Nabari No Ou is an excellent Anime. I've also been watching a few of the Death Note spin-offs, D. Grey Man, and I might see The World Of Arriety this week.