Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest # 61 - Purchase Dragon Quest 9

I don't need to toss up proof I bought 2 copies of DQIX, just take my word for it. :P

>_> I joined this forum not too long ago but I don't think I would have made it in time even if I tried..

Well I've had it and have had it since the second week of release, I mean I know it may not count for much but I can post it?

I also don't know about this but.... I could... Post a... Receipt? Lol? O_o

@King Zenith: I cant see my Purchase Dragon Quest IX Badge did you give to me?

Cool, got it now. Thanks!

ChromeProf2.png

Does it mean I get a badge?

Yep, when this contest closes, you will be awarded the badge. Congratulations!

I should really get some new contests going but I have been so darn busy playing DQ9 that I don't want to do anything else it seems.

Remember?

YEE-HAW!!

I got myself a badge! :D

I got you now Chrome, sorry, I may have missed it, there were alot to put in, if anyone else is missing let me know :)

I got you now Chrome, sorry, I may have missed it, there were alot to put in, if anyone else is missing let me know :)

No problems Woodus, thanks for the badge.

I understand that being THE Admin is the easiest job in the world. (I was a Guild Leader on WoW once upon a time, I sold because it was to hard to keep up with.)

Woodus, King Zenith and any other admin I dont know about, Thank You for such a Great Website :):):)

Ahhh! I never even noticed this topic! Can I still get a badge? I've had DQIX since Day 1. :(

http://i53.tinypic.com/14kz1nd.jpg

;______________________;

Damn that sucks. I don't think I can give you that badge though. We had a chat about it a while back and decided not to extend the deadline since even hinting at such resulted in a flood of requests for old badges.

Good to see you got your copy though. Hopefully you will notice the topics and grab badges for the DQVI and Joker 2 Contests when they come out.

Ahhh! I never even noticed this topic! Can I still get a badge? I've had DQIX since Day 1. :(

http://i53.tinypic.com/14kz1nd.jpg

;______________________;

Damn that sucks. I don't think I can give you that badge though. We had a chat about it a while back and decided not to extend the deadline since even hinting at such resulted in a flood of requests for old badges.

Good to see you got your copy though. Hopefully you will notice the topics and grab badges for the DQVI and Joker 2 Contests when they come out.

Most likely not. I haven't been checking the forum as often as I have the past few weeks, and I usually tend to miss the contest/tournament topics in the process (due to the sheer amount of boards).

Is there still a badge award for purchasing Dragon Quest IV and Dragon Quest V? I can post a picture once I get home.

Is there still a badge award for purchasing Dragon Quest IV and Dragon Quest V? I can post a picture once I get home.

Sorry, we're not awarding any more badges for those contests. I am glad to hear you have those games though! You are certainly welcome to show us your pictures if you like. "Virtue is it's own reward."

where do u put the pic

Normally you would upload the picture to a Photobucket account or a site like tinypic.com and then link it here, but the submission period for this contest is long over.

If you'd like to enter another contest you should take a look at the links in King Zenith's signature. Contest #63 and Contest #64 are currently accepting submissions. :)

well i bought this before october. But i didn't made an account at that time. *sigh*

PSYCHE UP! MUST NOT GIVE UP FOR THE NEXT BADGE!!(anyway, not that i really psyched up to get badges.)

gotta pre-order DQvi and DQMJ2 once it's date release confirmed . hey what about some stat contest on the next contest. (the one who has greatest stat amount and skills win. proof by taking picture on each part of character's information on the game.)

hey what about some stat contest on the next contest. (the one who has greatest stat amount and skills win. proof by taking picture on each part of character's information on the game.)

Well, stats are pretty easy to manipulate via cheat codes and save editors. I was thinking it would be fun to have a Slime Curling High Score Contest when DQ6 hits. We could register the high scores for each of the 6 courses. I haven't found a way to cheat on Slime Curling when playing on an actual DS, so the photo evidence in that case would probably work well.

Ahaha I bought the game during the contest but I simply don't visit the forums often enough... Never noticed this. Oh well. :)

Oh, I had not seen this contest! From a time when I had no web access...

I have DQ IX (both versions), and I actually bought the USA version in August... Is there a chance to still get the award if I post the photo later?

Oh, I had not seen this contest! From a time when I had no web access...

I have DQ IX (both versions), and I actually bought the USA version in August... Is there a chance to still get the award if I post the photo later?

Unfortunately not, but if you get on the DQ6DS band wagon you can earn a badge for that. I'll put that contest up when the game is released.

Oh, just my luck...

IX is the last game I purchased, because a lack of money the last (not so) few months... I don't think I'll be able to buy VI soon (I have not even bought the Japanese version, nor Joker 2).

ARGH i have the origanl receipt that shows it was bought before the date on teh contest i just didnt know about it :(

Guest Bob

Testing Uploads

post-6-0-51488300-1299254854_thumb.png

Edited by Bob

I have enabled uploads for the Contest forum, everyone gets 10 MB to use, if you get full, you can manage your attachments in your Control Panel.

I have owned the game for a few years now and I have proof i just need to make 7 more post on topics (i think) to get a signature and put the pic of my cartridge on

Sign in to follow this